Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I can imagine him going back to the dashing gimmick, creating a tag team with Ziggler with the whole 'we LOOK better than you, we ARE better than you' thing or something along those lines, with that I can see them with the tag team gold. Although, as that gimmick can get stale real quick, they're gonna have to create a solid tag team, not just a temporary thing. Plus, I think if made correctly, a mashup of their 2 theme songs would be EPIC.

[thinks about midcard]

Or one with them two together with their current gimmick

Something along the line of, Cody being the disfigured, smart one, who is psychologically tearign people down, and Ziggler, the better looking of the bunch, is tearing them down based on them not being as good-looking as him. Both saying that everyone else is below them, and whenever they hold a belt(s), those belts are absolutely better than everyone and every other belt, period.

best talent on smackdown

The "Undashing" Cody Rhodes is nothing more than a tribute to Mankind. The only thing that really sets it somewhat apart is his claim of being grotesque an then that thing he does when he puts a bag over the head of the people he won his match against.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Sorry but I find Rhodes boring and predictable. Yeah he cuts a decent enough promo (if you can bare to listen to it around that annoying lisp), but in the ring he seems really predictable. His move set whilst not tiny isn't exactly vast and we see the same moves pretty much each match. I prefered him in a tag team.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Sorry but I find Rhodes boring and predictable. Yeah he cuts a decent enough promo (if you can bare to listen to it around that annoying lisp), but in the ring he seems really predictable. His move set whilst not tiny isn't exactly vast and we see the same moves pretty much each match. I prefered him in a tag team.
    Your name compliments you well. Although I agree with you with some of the points you have made.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

The dashing Im so good looking gimmick is stale no matter what, thats been done since what the 80's? even the younger generation are bored of it because they've seen it so much now the undashing gimmick on the other hand, ok sure it does have some similarities to mankind but in the wwe you rarely see a gimmick like that, so it's refreshing and the fact that codys face is fine just adds more of a psychological piece to his character

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    The "Undashing" Cody Rhodes is nothing more than a tribute to Mankind. The only thing that really sets it somewhat apart is his claim of being grotesque an then that thing he does when he puts a bag over the head of the people he won his match against.
    nuh uh.

the new cody gimmick is way more interesting and has more depth as a character than mankind ever had and did. for one thing this is an evolution, on top of that he isn't disfigured, the mask he had to wear for protective purposes does nothing to hide his face, he hides behind it psychologically and takes it out on the audience with his paper bags which are symbolic of his own mask, the mask is now also a weapon in itself that he can always fight with. the ways they can do this is limitless. they can go off in any direction. they can have him confront why he wears the mask, play it like it starts to develop a second personality, they can have him just choose to wear it one day because he's winning more, they could have him lose the mask and then still be the undashing guy as a surprise... so much to do with this gimmick.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

i liked the undashing gimmick when it first started but the promos have gotten too slow and hammy for my liking now

I'd rather have a normal Cody Rhodes. Somewhat like the way he was in Legacy. Maybe something how Randy was in 2007. Just give him his own heel thing, without the silly gimmicks.