Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

European Football Predictions for 2011-12

who are your league winners and top 6 for this season?

La Liga: 1.Barcelona 2.Real Madrid 3.Valencia 4.Malaga 5.Villarreal 6.Atletico Madrid
    Serie A: 1.AC Milan 2.Internazionale 3.Juventus 4.Roma 5.Napoli 6.Fiorentina
    EPL : 1.Manyoo 2.Chelski 3. Football's prostitutes 4.LFC 5.Child traffickers 6.Spurs

Champions League: Real Madrid
    Europa League: its almost impossible to predict.
    FIFA Club World Cup: Barcelona

might change should major some transfers happen.Last year Milan sign Ibrahimovic at the back end of the transfer market,and that prooved to be the transfer of the season.

german league: 1.dortmund 2. bayern leverkusen 3. bayern munich 4. werder bremen 5. wolfsburg not sure for 6th
    serie a: pretty much the same as yours but I see roma finishing 3rd
    epl: 1.man city 2.chelsea 3.man u 4.spurs 5.arsenal 6.sunderland

as for champions league I'd go with real madrid too
    spurs for europa
    no idea whose in the club world cup

Quote Originally Posted by Manabu View Post
    german league: 1.dortmund 2. bayern leverkusen 3. bayern munich 4. werder bremen 5. wolfsburg not sure for 6th
    serie a: pretty much the same as yours but I see roma finishing 3rd
    epl: 1.man city 2.chelsea 3.man u 4.spurs 5.arsenal 6.sunderland

as for champions league I'd go with real madrid too
    spurs for europa
    no idea whose in the club world cup
    nah,english clubs flop in the Europa League.

I think City will be distacted with UCL matches.I have Sunderland for seventh,but it looks like we both rate them for a higher than usaul finish.

Liverpool and Juventus don't have European commitments this year.

Stuttgart for 6th,but Bayern as champions

Club world cup will be Barca,Santos(neymar,ganso),TP Mazembe,not sure who else

England: 1.Man United, 2. Man City, 3. Chelsea.
    Spain: 1. Barca, 2. Real Madrid, 3. Malaga (Yes, sticking my neck out lol)
    Italy: 1. Inter, 2. AC Milan, 3. Juve, 4. Napoli (To be fair, it'll be between those 4 for me, it's why I put 4 in, it could be any order from them)
    Germany: 1. Dortmund, 2. Levekeusen, 3. Bayern
    France: 1. PSG, 2. Lille, 3. Lyon.

Champions League: Unsure personally, but between Barca, United, Inter for me.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    nah,english clubs flop in the Europa League.

I think City will be distacted with UCL matches.I have Sunderland for seventh,but it looks like we both rate them for a higher than usaul finish.

Liverpool and Juventus don't have European commitments this year.

Stuttgart for 6th,but Bayern as champions

Club world cup will be Barca,Santos(neymar,ganso),TP Mazembe,not sure who else
    Mmmm, they always seem to be so close but end up losing in the semis
    I see what you mean about city but they're annoying score then defend tactic will probably get them quite far
    Sunderland could get 6th or 7th given the players they've got, they're a good attacking force but the defence isnt the best
    liverpool just dont strike me as a team who could get in cl this year, Im not sure why but with players like suarez and carrol they should be doing a lot better
    bayern are very good in midfield and attack but in my opinion they only have 2 good defenders, lahm and badstubber. Dortmund have cl to focus on but I can see them being champions again
    and as for the world cup I'll have to go with barca

Mmmm, they always seem to be so close but end up losing in the semis
    I see what you mean about city but they're annoying score then defend tactic will probably get them quite far
    Sunderland could get 6th or 7th given the players they've got, they're a good attacking force but the defence isnt the best
    liverpool just dont strike me as a team who could get in cl this year, Im not sure why but with players like suarez and carrol they should be doing a lot better
    bayern are very good in midfield and attack but in my opinion they only have 2 good defenders, lahm and badstubber. Dortmund have cl to focus on but I can see them being champions again
    and as for the world cup I'll have to go with barca
    I can't see Sunderland finishing above Liverpool.

Adam, Carroll, Suarez, Downing and Henderson will greatly suit the squad.

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I can't see Sunderland finishing above Liverpool.

Adam, Carroll, Suarez, Downing and Henderson will greatly suit the squad.
    but where will adam play? though hes a great player he plays in the same position as gerrard, which is great considering gerrard is out with injury but Im not sure what adam will do once gerrard is back. Im looking forward to seeing liverpool play though seeing as they had such a bad season last year (not horrific but the torres situation and the problem with managers really prevented them from doing better)

but where will adam play? though hes a great player he plays in the same position as gerrard, which is great considering gerrard is out with injury but Im not sure what adam will do once gerrard is back. Im looking forward to seeing liverpool play though seeing as they had such a bad season last year (not horrific but the torres situation and the problem with managers really prevented them from doing better)
    Agreed, but it gives Kenny the option to rotate Gerrard in un-important games, because he isn't getting any younger.

Also, Adam will be used in games they feel they can win well, or are going all-guns-blazing.

Me too, I would have put them higher up, but there defence is too poor. With Carragher (Good, but a little sloppy at times and getting old), Skrtel (Can be good, but can be extremely poor), Agger (A great player, but all too often injured/out-of-favour) and Kyriakos (I think I can do a better job at the back than him), they could do poorly again. And that's not even going into their non-existance of a left back and two very young promising Right backs but still playing the dreadful Glen Johnson debacles.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Agreed, but it gives Kenny the option to rotate Gerrard in un-important games, because he isn't getting any younger.

Also, Adam will be used in games they feel they can win well, or are going all-guns-blazing.

Me too, I would have put them higher up, but there defence is too poor. With Carragher (Good, but a little sloppy at times and getting old), Skrtel (Can be good, but can be extremely poor), Agger (A great player, but all too often injured/out-of-favour) and Kyriakos (I think I can do a better job at the back than him), they could do poorly again. And that's not even going into their non-existance of a left back and two very young promising Right backs but still playing the dreadful Glen Johnson debacles.
    good defenders are hard to come by these days (at least on fifa) Liverpool need to splash out more on defenders up front their fine and the midfield is good too with the recent additions. I dont find johnson that bad but he would work so much better as a wingback rather than a fullback, he's great at getting forward but when it comes to defending he's usually in shambles

good defenders are hard to come by these days (at least on fifa) Liverpool need to splash out more on defenders up front their fine and the midfield is good too with the recent additions. I dont find johnson that bad but he would work so much better as a wingback rather than a fullback, he's great at getting forward but when it comes to defending he's usually in shambles
    Very true! But there is good defenders around, Liverpool just have to look more closely to find them.

And he can be good going forward, but traditionally now the best LB's and RB's have to be good at getting forward and staying back.