Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry The Soap Box (Thread for ranting)

They jobbed out ziggs to a guy who's retiring after wm, its painfully obvious that ambrose and rollins are going to be cast asidce and made irrelevant after the reigns push, dbry isn't getting the wm main event, the us and ic titles are still fucking jokes even though each of their last 3 holders cut promos upon winning them about how they were going to bring the prestige back to them, the divas are so bad that the champion is visibly embarrassed to be in the same ring with them, Lawler gets more inane each and every raw, the authority make no fucking sense, the Wyatt's cena feud has disappeared, THEYRE FUCKING MUTING THE CROWD AND PIPING SHIT IN, cm punk is gone, Batista is gong to win the title.
    Last edited by Asherdelampyr; 02-11-2014 at 09:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    I was thinking about starting a thread like this.
    Here we go. let it all out man

And for anyone else, if you got a rant brewing, you're pissed off and don't know where to bitch

Let it out here
    Last edited by Asherdelampyr; 02-11-2014 at 09:09 AM.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Let's look on the positive side of the situation:

Bryan is the currently most over guy in the company, and arguably the most over guy since Stone Cold. He's destined to have a big year.
    They're creating new stars in the form of Reigns, Wyatt, Bryan and so on.
    The tag team division is looking great with The Usos, The Brotherhood, Real Americans, NAO etc.
    Divas matches these days are MUCH better than they've been in years, with The Bellas, Naomi stepping up their game in the ring.
    Rollins and Ambrose won't be cast aside, they both have great futures in WWE, even a blind man could see that. Just because they're not going to be main event stars by this time next year doesn't mean they're going to fade into obscurity, they both have too much talent for that to happen.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Let's look on the positive side of the situation:

Bryan is the currently most over guy in the company, and arguably the most over guy since Stone Cold. He's destined to have a big year.
    They're creating new stars in the form of Reigns, Wyatt, Bryan and so on.
    The tag team division is looking great with The Usos, The Brotherhood, Real Americans, NAO etc.
    Divas matches these days are MUCH better than they've been in years, with The Bellas, Naomi stepping up their game in the ring.
    Rollins and Ambrose won't be cast aside, they both have great futures in WWE, even a blind man could see that. Just because they're not going to be main event stars by this time next year doesn't mean they're going to fade into obscurity, they both have too much talent for that to happen.
    i can see Rollins being like Christian
    it will sure take a while but he'll atleast get a WHC reign (which is a bit less likely given its just one title)
    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

PWR: Jack Pheonix - The Hardcore King/Knights

I dropped coleslaw all down my tie and had to go buy a new one during lunch. (Well I sent someone to go buy me a new one)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I dropped coleslaw all down my tie and had to go buy a new one during lunch. (Well I sent someone to go buy me a new one)
    See, this is why I work in pajamas

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I may do start doing that, I'll have to buy some pyjamas first though as I usually sleep naked so I can get in a good 20 minutes in front of a mirror before I go to sleep.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I may do start doing that, I'll have to buy some pyjamas first though as I usually sleep naked so I can get in a good 20 minutes in front of a mirror before I go to sleep.
    I sleep nekkid, and wear pajamas all day. it's wonderfully comfortable

I sleep nekkid, and wear pajamas all day. it's wonderfully comfortable
    I'll have to give a shot, though I'll be damned if you'll ever catch me in a bleedin' onesie!

Blog Entries
    What do you do?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!