Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Low carders get used heavily on SD! What did you think?

Many low card guys that very rarely get used on WWE TV were on SD this week them being: Tyson Kidd, Trent Baretta, GTG and Valdamir Kozlof (though this was to write him out of the company). Also Zack Ryder made his 4th straight WWE TV appearance after not being on TV for forever before that.

So what do you guys think? Is WWE looking to maybe push some more of these over looked low carders or was this just a one night thing? Also, do you think think this is CM Punk's doing at all?

Screw the Haters, AJ ROCKS!!!

I think they start using them a little bit more.

Blog Entries
    One night thing with Kidd, Berretta, and JTG. Ryder however will continue to be on TV every week.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

Well, not to be a cynic, but I think they only added JTG and Trent to that match to separate it from the tag team main event as a 6 man tag. Two regular tag team matches in a row may have seemed redundant to some.
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

Do you guys think this is sort of a CM Punk effect or is this just coincidence? Also, personally I hope we see Baretta, Kidd and of course Zack Ryder more, all are good in ring wrestlers and there is no reason anyone of them should not be at least as high up Evan Bourne in the company right now.

I really hope they get some wins under they belts and at least get consistent spots on TV ASAP, Zack sort of has that minus the wins part hopefully they stop squashing him if he is gonna be on TV every week now cause that is not cool BRO!

Screw the Haters, AJ ROCKS!!!

ryder seems to be definitely getting some kind of push. kozlovs appearance was a way of sending him out, like you said. but i dont really see these guys getting pushed, although barretta and kidd should. there are too many mid-carders that deserve pushes as it is. some one needs to job.

PREDICTION CONTESTS TOP 3
    Survivor Series- T6th
    Night of Champions - 17th
    Vengeance - T11th

I think Ryder is gonna be sticking around for awhile finally. As said Kozlof is gone. The other guys were just a 1 time thing imo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tshizzy34 View Post
    I think Ryder is gonna be sticking around for awhile finally. As said Kozlof is gone. The other guys were just a 1 time thing imo.
    I agree completely. Both Cena and CM Punk have "gone to bat" as Ryan Clark puts it for Ryder. I see him getting a mid card title before it's all said and done. As for the rest of them, I see them being released soon like Kozlov just did. Maybe this appearance was a way to let them go on good terms? Something to think about

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I agree completely. Both Cena and CM Punk have "gone to bat" as Ryan Clark puts it for Ryder. I see him getting a mid card title before it's all said and done. As for the rest of them, I see them being released soon like Kozlov just did. Maybe this appearance was a way to let them go on good terms? Something to think about
    It definitely could be a way of letting them have a last match or 2 before letting em go. Heck they might have even told them that they were gonna be gone soon so a definite possibility!

They are going to get PUSHED!

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''