Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bryan Vs. Barrett - MITB?

First. This is my first post here, so be gentle.
    And, I live in a country named Norway, so my language isn't the best...

I just saw this weeks smackdown, and heard Barrett still talking about Bryan's MITB briefcase.
    That made me think aobut a possible feud between these two, and the briefcase.

Maybe at Summerslam, they will have a match for the briefcase and Barrett will win.
    This will make Bryan a possible Tweener, and he will do anything to get it back.

Know it sounds crazy, but what is your thoughts?
    Norway<3

Survivor Series 2011 - 4th
    Over the Limit 2012 - Tied 10th
    MITB 2012 - Tied 11th

Sacrifice 2012 - Tied 6th
    Destination X 2012 - 4th
    Turning Point 2012 - 11th

Happened with Edge and Mr Kennedy so it could happen.

Both Barret and Bryan need to be pushed to main event level though. Id rather see Bryan at the minute as i think his rivalry with Christian would be better

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

I love D'bryan as much as the next real wrestling fan, but I think right at this time, Wade is more suited for the MITB briefcase, he has a better look and has proven his consistency and mic ability. It was a crime that they didn't make him a world champ when he spear headed the original nexus, and I really think he should have won the MITB to begin with. Sorry Daniel, but I really hope Wade takes it off you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude573 View Post
    I love D'bryan as much as the next real wrestling fan, but I think right at this time, Wade is more suited for the MITB briefcase, he has a better look and has proven his consistency and mic ability. It was a crime that they didn't make him a world champ when he spear headed the original nexus, and I really think he should have won the MITB to begin with. Sorry Daniel, but I really hope Wade takes it off you.
    This is not billed for Summerslam. This is a "wish-hope" thing from me.
    Norway<3

MITB 2012 - Tied 11th

Destination X 2012 - 4th

Blog Entries
    I don't want Bryan to lose that briefcase and I wouldn't mind seeing Bryan vs Barett at SS but not for the briefcase, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...

If that was too happen then why even bother putting the briefcase on Bryan in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenzach View Post
    If that was too happen then why even bother putting the briefcase on Bryan in the first place?
    Because it would be a good feud?
    Norway<3

MITB 2012 - Tied 11th

Destination X 2012 - 4th

Quote Originally Posted by tenzach View Post
    if that was too happen then why even bother putting the briefcase on bryan in the first place?
    mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kennnneeedddddddy

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

I would love to see this especially if Barrett wins, then Bryan is set to get a Re-match but oh no Barrett cashes it in before the rematch, then the two feud for the worlds title.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Awesome_One View Post
    I would love to see this especially if Barrett wins, then Bryan is set to get a Re-match but oh no Barrett cashes it in before the rematch, then the two feud for the worlds title.
    It would be cool!
    But if it happened at SS it would be better. Then, the feud lasted to WM and Bryan could get his championship match.
    Norway<3

MITB 2012 - Tied 11th

Destination X 2012 - 4th