Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61
  1. #1

    Voice of the People (E-Fed Style)

    This can serve as an improvement board for people to speak their minds on what e-feds should and shouldn't change, focus on, add, etc.

    Now please take this seriously and speak out in a manner that can really help improve all current and future e-feds, as an ex. I think ________ should focus less on _______, their promo are too long or too short, they should add more action or say a ________ championship, etc. and things if that nature.

    So please no stupid comments like: Oh ______ is the best, no ____,_______,______ and shit like that.

    I'll start by saying I personally hate the use of youtube videos on e-feds, why? 80% of the I am on this site I am on a mobile phone connection that does not support videos and that prevents me as a fan and follower of any e-fed that uses videos from enjoy the shows to their fullest potential.

    I was once told that shows were once written from beginning to end but that got difficult as time went on, now I am not saying the shows should be written as they were once upon.a time but it would help users like myself who cant enjoy the shows with the use of videos.

    This is something I feel e-feds can improve on, but know most wont because they just dont want to or any other reason that applies to them still I wanted to voice my opinion and there it is.

    What will yours say?
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    1,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    This can serve as an improvement board for people to speak their minds on what e-feds should and shouldn't change, focus on, add, etc.

    Now please take this seriously and speak out in a manner that can really help improve all current and future e-feds, as an ex. I think ________ should focus less on _______, their promo are too long or too short, they should add more action or say a ________ championship, etc. and things if that nature.

    So please no stupid comments like: Oh ______ is the best, no ____,_______,______ and shit like that.

    I'll start by saying I personally hate the use of youtube videos on e-feds, why? 80% of the I am on this site I am on a mobile phone connection that does not support videos and that prevents me as a fan and follower of any e-fed that uses videos from enjoy the shows to their fullest potential.

    I was once told that shows were once written from beginning to end but that got difficult as time went on, now I am not saying the shows should be written as they were once upon.a time but it would help users like myself who cant enjoy the shows with the use of videos.

    This is something I feel e-feds can improve on, but know most wont because they just dont want to or any other reason that applies to them still I wanted to voice my opinion and there it is.

    What will yours say?
    I would love to see someone take a E-Fed and turn it into something we can actually watch maybe create our wrestling characters on SVR11 or WWe12 and play out the storylines there weekly instead of having to write it all we can actually watch. This way we dont have to use old matches we can have all original ones and do our own finishers with our own guys. I know it has been brought up maybe many times but i think someone should really take the time to give it a shot. I would but im far too busy with Starting Training and Work to put in time needed to do a job like this.

  3. #3
    you know, I actually have no problem with writing out parts of matches. Like maybe the moments before the ending of the match. I actually agree with this because it can bring a more personal feel to the matches. I mean yeah it would be more reading but I have no prob with writing them out.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    I would love to see someone take a E-Fed and turn it into something we can actually watch maybe create our wrestling characters on SVR11 or WWe12 and play out the storylines there weekly instead of having to write it all we can actually watch. This way we dont have to use old matches we can have all original ones and do our own finishers with our own guys. I know it has been brought up maybe many times but i think someone should really take the time to give it a shot. I would but im far too busy with Starting Training and Work to put in time needed to do a job like this.
    Not a complaint about eFeds but I am complaining about people who quote the main post in its entirety on the first page. It actually pisses me off when people do it in the second post.


    Now as the OP said they used to be completely written, well that was ME, I started it and left it to go to the Army.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    1,948
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Not a complaint about eFeds but I am complaining about people who quote the main post in its entirety on the first page. It actually pisses me off when people do it in the second post.


    Now as the OP said they used to be completely written, well that was ME, I started it and left it to go to the Army.
    Yeah and you see how it has turn out i say why not take it to the next level Video Game style...We can still Write our own promos Create our own Wrestlers, Pick our own Entrance. I'm just saying Sometimes i dont feel like Reading 2 pages worth of a show now if it was a video then we could just watch it and some of us could even share the video around the web too giving E-Feds a bigger audience

  6. #6
    Those are two different things. That is called G-Fedding. Not E-Fedding. I know quite a few people who do G-Fedding on youtube. Not only should you check them out, but I am sure that if you cozy up to them then they would probably work with any of these feds on here. I just do not think that it would be worth taking the fun away from the writers, and there is a high chance that not all of them would be able to afford these things. Then you have to worry about paying 60 dollars a year just to keep your show up to date an unstale. I think the freedom of the mind is more worthy.

    "Great! This guy shows up looking like a mime from hell and you lose him right out in the open? Well at least he didn't do that 'walking against the wind' shit. I hate that."

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,358
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Not a complaint about eFeds but I am complaining about people who quote the main post in its entirety on the first page. It actually pisses me off when people do it in the second post.


    Now as the OP said they used to be completely written, well that was ME, I started it and left it to go to the Army.
    Not hard to pass basic, I did!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    you know, I actually have no problem with writing out parts of matches. Like maybe the moments before the ending of the match. I actually agree with this because it can bring a more personal feel to the matches. I mean yeah it would be more reading but I have no prob with writing them out.
    Quote Originally Posted by ObscureRessurection View Post
    Those are two different things. That is called G-Fedding. Not E-Fedding. I know quite a few people who do G-Fedding on youtube. Not only should you check them out, but I am sure that if you cozy up to them then they would probably work with any of these feds on here. I just do not think that it would be worth taking the fun away from the writers, and there is a high chance that not all of them would be able to afford these things. Then you have to worry about paying 60 dollars a year just to keep your show up to date an unstale. I think the freedom of the mind is more worthy.
    @Zapphoman; I just dont understand people calling themselves writers when they dont really write. I write my own promos as I'm sure most do so apart from the announcement and crowds when using videos and just copying and pasting the promos that we (as a talent) write ourselves, what are the writers from these e-feds really writing?

    They are the creative aspect of the e-feds because they choose who wins and who loses and decide the order in which the shows will be presented but I dont see the writing that as you say would make it have a more personal feel that comes with actually writing a show.

    Thats why I loathe the use of the videos cause then whats really the point of going to such great depths in creating a character and really going all out?

    @ObscureRessurection; I agree 100% that freedom of mind is the best, not having to succumb to feel pressure to as you pay 60 dollars every year to keep up with the latest video game is ideal.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  9. #9
    God johnnydropkicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere in all any thing
    Posts
    1,429
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    This can serve as an improvement board for people to speak their minds on what e-feds should and shouldn't change, focus on, add, etc.

    Now please take this seriously and speak out in a manner that can really help improve all current and future e-feds, as an ex. I think jellybeans should focus less on piggybacks, their promo are too long or too short, they should add more action or say a butt-clenching championship, etc. and things if that nature.

    So please no stupid comments like: Oh jeremiahriggs is the best, no shaving,fbombs,fun-having and shit like that.

    I'll start by saying I personally hate the use of youtube videos on e-feds, why? 80% of the I am on this site I am on a mobile phone connection that does not support videos and that prevents me as a fan and follower of any e-fed that uses videos from enjoy the shows to their fullest potential.

    I was once told that shows were once written from beginning to end but that got difficult as time went on, now I am not saying the shows should be written as they were once upon.a time but it would help users like myself who cant enjoy the shows with the use of videos.

    This is something I feel e-feds can improve on, but know most wont because they just dont want to or any other reason that applies to them still I wanted to voice my opinion and there it is.

    What will yours say?
    you make me sleep so badly!

    MIZABLE FRIEND!
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

    Secret Weapon

    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

  10. #10
    @SEZ I agree on some points. You don't necessarily have to write to tell a story. Yeah, we write out our own promos and that means we contribute but in the long term grand scheme of things, the writers are the ones who think of that. That is the reason why when we get our PMs from them they tell us to mention certain things in the promos.

    I agree with you on the youtube videos mainly because we lose that personal touch with our character. The writers do their best to get the best video possible for our character and the match, but we know it isn't us wrestling and there really isn't a lot they can do about that unless they do the thing mentioned above with the video games, but that is a lot of work for only a few people to do and with how expensive games are today, it is much cheaper to just go with the imagination.

    What I suggest is allowing the person who is going to win the match to write out the ending of the match. yeah, I know it kind of dampers the surprise of who wins the match and not everybody wants to write it out and there is also the worry of people who just want to write that they completely dominated the match, but One, in the WWE,TNA, ROH, etc. etc., the superstars who enter the ring already know who is going to win or lose. Two, they don't have to write it out. I wouldn't mind writing it for them. I would just need to know their superstar, who they are going up against, their signatures and finishers, what kind of match it is, and whether they are heel/face/or tweener. And three, have some respect for your fellow e-fedders. If the person you are going up against doesn't write their own promos, isn't involved in the e-fed community, and are considered a jobber then by all means destroy them. but if the opponent does take the time to write their own promos and is a active member of the e-fed community, then show some respect.

    Yeah, I know that was long. Wasn't nearly as long as the first one I wrote. Went to post it, it took me awhile to write so I had to log back in, and then boom it goes to just a white screen after it redirects me. I will start coping from now on.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.