Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Guys already go from brand to brand. So you're like.....already getting this.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

They do have a third brand. It's called WWE Superstars. If you put talents that are poorly used on a show of their own then that show will become the next Velocity or Sunday Night Heat regardless. I can only see that being changed if the WWE randomly decided to give a damn an place some of these guys in impactful storylines on this third brand.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

just make smackdown exciting
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    just make smackdown exciting
    You're asking for a perfect show. Won't happen, just watch RAW if you're into storylines and entertainment and Superstars (and to a lesser extent) SD for wrestling. Simple as that.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

i think sd is ok, maybe they need a more complete roster but i also enjoy watching raw and sd the same

Quote Originally Posted by CMRyder View Post
    Nope. Keep it the way it is. Way too many guys on the roster to have merged brands...in fact they need a third brand if you ask me.
    yeah what we need MORE BRANDS....its fine how it is people even thought the WWE draft really has no meaning

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    bring back velocity and heat

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMRyder View Post
    Nope. Keep it the way it is. Way too many guys on the roster to have merged brands...in fact they need a third brand if you ask me.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^Enough said, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...

Normal Member
    The whole WWE superstars concept is a real washout for me. I liked it at first as some big stars like chris jericho would appear on the show, allowing it to become more popular, and entice audiences to come and watch the show. Now all we get is a bunch of hasbins who are barely involved in a well thought out storyline. A third brand? Whatever happened to ECW hey, remember how that turned out, It was just boring, and if I remember correctly, had the lowest rated ppv of ALL TIME. You know what they need to do? dont include a third brand, just utilise the championship belts a whole lot more in my opinion. There seems to be a lot of cruiserweights/light heavyweights, being misused e.g Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston [questionable, as he could be used well against ADR] Justin Gabriel, maybe even rey mysterio [due to this wwe title pursuit becoming a bit dry, and I dunno not really believable], and some more smaller unused wrestlers whose names I cant really think of at the moment. Make actual use of the Intercontinental Belt, which used to be so prestigious, but now, we have ezekiel Jackson who I cant remember last had a championship bout against. The US belt could also be utilised to bring in new competition. Who remembers the famous bouts with John Cena back on smackdown in 2004?
    Back to the point, There is no real need to have three brands, but all we need is right use of the championship belts, because these days I see both shows as a one title brand, and it doesnt seem to be working on smackdown especially!

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    bring back velocity and heat
    Totally agree with this. Oh and have proper pre PPV shows!

For whom the bell tolls...