Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

WWE Brands Merging.

Has anybody else been bored with SD? The matches are mostly great, but compared to Raw the story lines suck. The world title story between Christian and Orton is getting VERY old and boring. I'm kinda excited to see Sheamus' Face run against Mark Henry, but other than that SD sucks. Does anybody else think WWE should merge brands, and maybe make both Raw and SD! 3 hours? That way a lot of the guys can still make it on the show, but both shows will always have guys like Punk on it?

Twitter.com/JordanGoins

Blog Entries
    Nope. Keep it the way it is. Way too many guys on the roster to have merged brands...in fact they need a third brand if you ask me.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

Quote Originally Posted by CMRyder View Post
    Nope. Keep it the way it is. Way too many guys on the roster to have merged brands...in fact they need a third brand if you ask me.
    This ^^^
    Profile Retired

Exactly, two many performers which means more people will be less used. Plus WWE will lose a heck of a lot of money and so will the wrestlers.
    Just keep Smackdown but just work harder at it.

--Wrestling Rant

Fresh Member
    I would love to see them merge. You could have fresh rivalries all the time and make it much more competitive. They need to trim some of the fat anyways, there are quite a few wrestlers who arent good entertainers on both shows.

Fresh Member
    The other way it could end up is all the big names would be used on Raw, then the upper-mid carders and mid carders would end up on SmackDown, alongside a few of the top guys. Pretty much how it is already.
    Smell That!

I think this is like the 3rd or 4th thread in a week or so to go on about this, Merge not good, 3rd show maybe
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Im just saying. Because obviously Raw has the better Superstars. For example, next week im going to SmackDown on Tuesday. Im kinda excited but at the same time disappointed. Because most of the guys i want to see is on Raw, that's why i'd like to see at least big names on both shows.

Twitter.com/JordanGoins

Quote Originally Posted by straightedge916 View Post
    Im just saying. Because obviously Raw has the better Superstars. For example, next week im going to SmackDown on Tuesday. Im kinda excited but at the same time disappointed. Because most of the guys i want to see is on Raw, that's why i'd like to see at least big names on both shows.
    comparing to the last couple of weeks, theres been alot of talent exchange from raw to sd, looks like it might continue untill summerslam, so dont be disappointed/
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by straightedge916 View Post
    Randy Orton
    Christian
    Wade Barret
    Sheamus
    Cody Rhodes
    Daniel Bryan
    Mark Henry

Christian and Daniel Bryan would be the only ones I'd want to see. lol
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler