Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

WWE Vote for the Champion, rigged?

Ok after the Mason Ryan vote a few months ago and the vote tonight between Cena and CM punk, who thinks WWE even counts the vote?

It just boggles my mind that Cena received that much of the vote. isn't the rule "to be the man, you have to beat the man" and Cena never beat the man. Or am I just over blowing how much the Cena kid could have counted?

Blog Entries
    I don't think it was rigged, rather just a bunch of women voted.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

I think Cena's fans just voted more than Punk's fans.. Honestly I dont think they really cared.

Blog Entries
    yeah I don't think it was rigged. in a household if it's one vote per computer some might have gone to the kids.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

its like they could have at least shown a 50-50
    i voted on cm punk 10 times

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cancron View Post
    Ok after the Mason Ryan vote a few months ago and the vote tonight between Cena and CM punk, who thinks WWE even counts the vote?

It just boggles my mind that Cena received that much of the vote. isn't the rule "to be the man, you have to beat the man" and Cena never beat the man. Or am I just over blowing how much the Cena kid could have counted?
    Once it hit 12am that day Cm punk technically was no longer a WWE superstar meaning he was no longer WWE champion...So the truth is Cena is the Real champ if we going to be technically as far as saying the votes being Rigged? lets be real Cena is a bigger and more like superstar than Cm punk anyone who disagree need to stop riding punk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    Once it hit 12am that day Cm punk technically was no longer a WWE superstar meaning he was no longer WWE champion...So the truth is Cena is the Real champ if we going to be technically as far as saying the votes being Rigged? lets be real Cena is a bigger and more like superstar than Cm punk anyone who disagree need to stop riding punk
    Well I see it this way, Punk beat Cena, and Punk has the REAL title, Cena just got a replacement. Hit puberty son.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

Well in that case I think Mysterio shouldn't have had to defend the title because the title Cena had a rematch for was vacated...

It's ridiculous how many holes this angle has.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Man I hope that's a trolling response. 2 reasons Cena shouldn't be the champ. He never won the belt from Punk and he attacked a tired and beaten Mysterio to get the belt. I thought he was suppose to be a role model. Not a cheap shot artist.