Page 61 of 88 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 ... LastLast

TM: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to a very special BWA Supershow! I'm Terry Murdoch along side me as always Luke Douglas.

LD: Tonight Teddy Long is our special guest host and playa you know it's gonna be hot!

*Grant's music blasts through the arena speakers and he enters the ring with a mic and a smile*

Grant: Now before we give the warmest welcome we can to our special guet for the night WWE's Teddy Long, I just to inform a few changes that will take place at St. Patrick's Day Massacre. For example this feud between my BWA Intercontinental Champions Freak Inc. and Psycho demands blood so why not have them fight inside a Hell in a Cell. *Crowd cheers* and the BWA Internet Champions Atomic Blast and The Force of Greatness needs some excitement so I've made that championship defense a Ladder Match.

Now aside from that I wanna inform you all that a decision regarding The BWA Ultimate Opportunity Contracts has been made and with the recent heat between BWA and EWNCW team a tournament with 8 preselected to be revealed along the course of the night will take place at St. Patrick's Day Massacre with the winners receiving both contracts so both sides have to show why they want those contracts more than the other and walk out of St. Patrick's Day Massacres with the opportunities of a lifetime. So make it exciting and cement your place in BWA history.

Now lets not keep you waiting here's the man you all want to see.......TEDDY LONG!!!!!

Here he comes!

*Teddy Long walks out with Aksana by his side. He shakes the hands of the fans as he makes his way to the ring.*

T-Lo: Ladies and Gentlemen ya'll ready to get this show on!

*Crowd pops loud for Teddy*

T-Lo: All the matches tonight were hand picked by me playas. Tonight we see champions collide when The Cross Nation Killers take on High Volatge! The Main event of the night will see the new team Of The Shadow of Madness taking of The Force of Greatness!

*Crowds goes nuts*

T-Lo: Also I'm gonna use my power to make some matches at the PPV. Cross Nation Killers, you will be defending your titles against a team you know very well. You'll be taking on Conquest in a Tables Ladders and Chairs match! Also for one night only The AirSaints and The Militia will join forces as we'll see Straight Edge Take on the Dogs of War in an 8 man tag team tables match!

*Crowd errupts*

T-Lo: And finally we already know that The Shadows of Madness will take on High Voltage but I am making this match a Cage Match!!

*Crowd is going nuts*

T-Lo: Now lets get this show on the road!

*backstage*

Paul: Listen up, Dawn Of Destruction is the most entertaining team here, we have charisma, agility, ability and more important talent, the kind of talent that marvels all the fans of good wrestling, so you better start taking us serious, AirSaints got a lucky win last time, so what??, if you think a tiny loss is going to hold us you know Zack and me, I have been fighting all my life to be where I am here, I'm a real survivor and this guy by my side is one of the best talents I have seen, we are in EWNCW for a reason and that's becuase we are worthy, and despite all the tough competition here in BWA we know we can get past all of them and we that contracts to begin our rise to the top, that briefcase is a stepping stone for DoD and I won't allow no one take us that shot.

Zach: So...Ultimate Opportunity Contract? Not that Dawn of Destruction needs it to get into and win a title match, but hey, it doesn't hurt. We will win this contract and that will ensure us of getting what we deserve, the tag team titles. Seeing as we are the best team in AR, we should be tag champions, but, that will happen soon. Me and Paul will be having gold around our waist soon. But we will win these contracts first, you shall see!

Paul: Also I'm going to adress to that little backstabber traitors, McCoy and Bloodstone, you really are turning your back to the best company int the business, are you insane???, we don't like traitors, you're people without honour or respect to the industry and if we get our hands on you be sure to prepare your asses for the pain.

HW: The following contest is set for one fall, Making their way to the ring the team of Shawn Azenia and Ethan Knight, The Dynasty of Perfection!

TM: Here comes a team that has a pretty big chip on their shoulders.

LD: This team is awesome. Since Azenia dropped the pathetic waste of space Malcom Cage he has been on top.

TM: Lets see if they can get a win.

HW: And their opponents the team of Hawkins and Charisma!

TM: These two have a had a nice couple of wins as of late.

LD: That is all about to change.

(Dynasty of Perfction/KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji vs Hawkins and Charisma/Kota Ibushi & KUDO)

HW:Here are your winners The Dynasty of Perfection!

LD: Ha I told yo they would win!

TM: That was a great match. We'll be right back.
    Last edited by Vegas; 03-17-2012 at 03:07 PM.

HW: The Following Contest is set for one fall! Making their way to the ring the team of Sean and CriZ Dimension, they are The New Assault Program.

NN: They are a part of the big tournament to crown new Ultimate Opportunity Contract winners, I cant imagine these guys winning. The last they held BWA gold they refused to acknowledge they ever lost Freak Inc. who knows how they'll react under the EWNCW flag and carrying those contracts.

RG: Well we'll see if they can win at St. Patrick's Day Massacre but as of now they need to worry about defeating The Air saints, something very few teams have done as of late.

HW: And their opponents! the team of Krysys and Saiosyn, they are The Air Saints.

RG: They've been on quite a roll and they look to continue that success here tonight against The New Assault Program.

NN: Lets not wait any longer to start the action, the match begins next.

The Air Saints vs The New Assault Program

*Bell rings*

HW: And here are your winners The New Assault Program

RG: Son of bitc---...

NN: Robert! I know we cant be happy EWNCW has bested BWA after the New Assault Program hit that double team move on Saiosyn tonight but we gotta be professional. We'll be back after this commercial break.
    Last edited by Vegas; 03-17-2012 at 03:32 PM.

HW: The Following contest is et for one fall! Making their way to the ring, They are the BWA Intercontinental Champions, Slither and Twisted Freak Inc.!

TM: These two will look to retaint their titles again tomorrow night against Psycho Circus.

LD: God I hope they win.

HW: And their opponents, The team of Candyman and Nyron, Conquest!

TM: These guys looks to take CNK's titles away tomorrow night but CNK says they have no chance.

LD: I'm not a big fan of CNK's but i hope their right.

(Freak Inc/Young Bucks vs Conquest/Black Dragon IV and Cobra I)

HW: Here are your winners, Conquest!

TM: Damn it i thought for sure Freak Inc had this match but Candyman cheated to get the win.

LD: If they pull a move like that tomorrow they will walk out of Grand Champions.

TM: We'll be back folks
    Last edited by Vegas; 03-17-2012 at 03:09 PM.

*Backstage SAM are seen hitting on Aksana*

T-Lo: So you guys are here huh?

*Before they can answer T-Lo interrupts

T-Lo: Well if you guys got time to flirt you got time to wrestle. You'll be takinh on three members of the Dogs of War right now, Holla holla holla

*SAMs can be seen yelling* as we go back to the ring

HW: The Following Contest is a special 6 man tag team match set for one fall! Making their way to the ring the team of Rocco, Axxel Sonn and Markus Hailstrum, The Dogs of War.

NN: They are in this match up made by our special guest of the evening WWE's Teddy Long.

RG: A matchup that pits them against one of EWNCW's most famous satbles of all time...The Sexiest Alpha Males.

HW: And their opponents! the team of T-Thunda, ''The Spanish Love Machine'' Miguel Torres and Big Chief Long Schlong, they are The Sexiest Alpha Males!!!

RG: They came here and are immediately set prove they are the best against one of the best stables on BWA today, The Dogs of War.

NN: The men clash up next.

The Sexiest Alpha Males vs The Dogs of War

*Bell rings*

HW: And here are your winners The Sexiest Alpha Males!!.

NN: The Sexiest Alpha Males win it here tonight.

RG: We cant be surprised to hear the mix of boos and cheers from the crowd, The Sexiest Alpha Males are a loved team but represent BWA's enemy at the moment EWNCW. How things goo from here is unknown but right now we gotta pause the action until right after this quick commercial.

*Backstage*

HolyJose: Ultimate Opportunity. Do you know what I think when I hear those words? I think that it is finally time God's Grace got the recognition we deserve. I think of the fact that we've won more matches than we can count. I think of finally getting my first world title in efedding. That's what it comes down to. Our determination, our fight, our skill we've shown to everyone but the final payoff that comes when we win the Ulimate Opportunity brief case.

Azrael: Winning this gets us closer to what we know we've earned. The fans, the guys in the back, and more importantly ourselves that we deserve the BWA World Heavyweight Championships. We've beaten the best of the best. CNK, Nightmare Madness, Gates of Christ all teams we've gone through and shown our best abilities. The Ultimate Opprotunity brief case gives us the recognition we know we deserve and a step closer to the championships.

HolyJose: By far we are the best team in this. Everyone you've been but on notice. God's Grace will rain down upon all of you and when it's all said and done we'll be standing tall.

HW: The Following Contest is set for one fall! Making their way to the ring the team of Toxic and Bazooka, Sky High Bastards!

TM: Another team who has some good luck here in the past few weeks.

LD: No way they win here tonight.

HW: And their opponents the team of Jayden Knight & Aiden Cayne, The Militia!

TM: They must have a lot on their mind. They found out earlier tonight that they will be team up with their former partners tomorrow night.

LD: They better focus on the match at hand instead of letting their minds wander.

(Militia/Briscoes vs Sky Hig Bastards/Kota Ibushi and Katsuhiko Nakajima)

HW: Here are your winners The Militia!

TM: That was a great match from both teams!

LD: Yes but of course the better team got the win.

TM: We'll be back with more actions after this!
    Last edited by Vegas; 03-17-2012 at 03:10 PM.

*Lily Morgan is backstage with Sky High Bastards who simply stare her down with an ice cold look before she asks: How will last week's loss against The Militia affect your state of mind as you enter the tournament for the Ultimate Opportunity Contracts?*

*Toxic takes a mic and speaks: ''It changes nothing we have been rejuvenated and on a rise that will lead us to winning those contracts one way or another.'' *Passes the mic to Bazooka* and he speaks: ''We will be the ones to make EWNCW proud ad carry those contracts and ensure EWNCW destroys the memory of BWA very soon.'' he then tosses the mic on the floor as they walk and Lily Morgan simply thanks their time*

-

*Richard Dolan is backstage with The Upstarts who seem motivated, when he asks: Once loved by the fans now you stand by the side of EWNCW, do think that improves your chances of winning those Ultimate Opportunity Contracts this Sunday?*

*The Heartbreaker takes a mic and begins by saying: ''Of course it does. EWNCW is in every way superior to BWA and that we are here because of this alliance they made is making us sick to our stomachs but we know an opportunity when we see one and we will win that tournament this Sunday.'' *Mitch O'Connor takes the mic and simply adds: ''BWA will die at the hands of EWNCW.'' *They scoff and walk away before Dolan has a chance to thank them for their time*

HW: The Following Contest is set for one fall! Making their way to the ring the team of Torcher and Payne, they are Psycho Circus!

NN: These demented psychopaths made a target out of Freak Inc. but our BWA Intercontinental Champions are to show them how rich their love the red juice is at St. Patrick's Day Massacre when they meet inside the demonic structure known as Hell in a Cell!

RG: They'll face another one of our premiere BWA Champions, The BWA Internet Champion Atomic Blast and they should have a great challenge in them for sure.

HW: And their opponents! the team of Nick Fusion and Alex Bomb, they are the BWA Internet Champions......Atomic Blast!!!!

RG: They face The Force of Greatness once again at St. Patrick's Day Massacre this time in a ladder match, with stakes risen so high they need to win here tonight to gain some needed last minute momentum.

NN: But agaisnt Psycho Circus? That goal may not be so easily accomplished.

Atomic Blast vs Psycho Circus

*Bell rings*

HW: And here are your winners Psycho Circus!

NN: Wait? Are the fans actually enjoying the fact that Psycho Circus won?

RG: Looks that way, we cant rule how they react to the winners so lets not questions their judgement for now anyways. We'll continue the action up next.

*BackStage*

You Hear: AND THE WINNERS OF THE ULTIMATE OPPORTUNITY CONTRACTS THE NEW ASSALT PROGRAM

*CRIZ AND SEAN WALK INTO THE SPOTLIGHT WITH BOTH THERE ARMS RAISED ,TAUNTING THE AUDIENCE*

*THEY TAKE A FULL MINUTE CALMLY TAKING SMALL STEPS IN THE SPOTLIGHT*

Criz: Cut the lighting, Bring up the crowd into this (heel heat is loud)
    ..Look at your Faces oh How you All Like to Be involved , Don't become BWA and left in the dust ,behind , way behind the times..Why Do You Think We Have Done What we Have Done (smark laugh)

Sean: Plain and Simple The Announcement should be Said ahead of Time, The New Assault Program Will Win

Will The ProGraM Win? ...I Said Will The New Assault ProGraM Will Winn? (Crowd boo's and No's)

So You Saying The New Assault ProGraM , Oh Dear G.O.D. will Lose? (Cheers , Yesss)

Criz: CUT IT OUT!...I must Be Hated ,But One Thing You All Will Do is Respect Me and Respect Sean...We Are Dimensions Damn it!..And If Its One Thing We know Best is How To Win and will Win at All Cost Through Every Sweat and Every Tear and every Blood drop of Our opponents Oh Yes We Will Win and Go For The Richest Possesions a Tag Team of Our Magnitude could Hold and That's The Gold , The Gold That implies WE ARE THE BEST AND ONLY...EVERYONE ELSE IS A ZERO.

SEAN: AND THERE'S NO ZERO'S THAT WILL BE HEARD COME THAT TIME COME THAT ULTIMATE OPPORTUNITY..JUST ALL THAT WILL BE HEARD IS ONE, AND A TWO AND A THREEEE...AND YOUR WINNERS ...

_RIZ: THE NEW

#EAN: ASSAULT

Criz: PROGRAM!

HW: The Following is a Champions vs Champions Match set for one fall! Making their way to the ring they are The BWA Grand Champions,Daymian Bloodstone and Billy McCoy, Cross Nation Killers!

TM: Here comes two men who some might say are leading this war!

LD: Like I said earlier I am no a fan but I hope they get the win against these traitors!

DB: So this Sunday me and my boy Billy take on those assholes Nyron and Candyman is a TLC Match for our Grand Championships. All I can say i bring it on boy. You better bring your A game because me and Billy won't think twice about ending your careers if it means holding on to our titles.

BMcC: hang on? Daymo did you see what we did to the EWNCW guys last week?!

*Daymian nods*

We absolutely destroyed them! And that included the Candyman and Nyron. Now nobody can question our loyalty to BWA! We are its biggest stars and we will always be its biggest stars. You see Conquest is nothing but a warm-up, a warm-up match that would offer next to no entertainment quality if Daymo and I weren’t such sound wrestlers. So need to worry the box office. The Pay Per View will be worth buying because CNK are going to make a show out of Tables, Ladders and Chairs!

DB: You see Me and Billy bleed BWA, It is our home and our family. When people like you come into our home and cause problems you get dealt with in the most severe way. TLC means we won't have to hold back. Tomorrow night we prove BWA is the best place in the world for tag team wrestling

BMcC: This will be, but a short diversion on our destiny; we make quick work out of Conquest Sunday, in TLC! Then we will go on to beat High Voltage or Orion Slayde and Abel to reclaim OUR World Heavyweight Championship! Then we will take down Jesting Madness and win the EWNCW Tag Team Championship to win this WAR!

*Crowd pops*

EWNCW you thought you’d make History, Na WE will make History! So this Sunday Conquest when you stand across the ring as the pawns in this game of mega-chess, there will be one phrase, one phrase that will be on the tongues of everyone, that will be written in the history books and that will be at the front of your minds, that phrase…

Get ready for your AssasiNATION!!!!!

HW: And their opponents They are the BWA Unifeid World Champions, The team of Gillz and Ryan "The Freak" Wells, High Volatge!

TM: These two men make me sick!

LD: I have to agree with you on that.

*High Voltage enter the ring*

*Gillz has the mic*

For all of you worthless idiots who dont know, we were ambushed
    by a masked monster. Its great to know that management allows nutcases like this to wrestle
    but it doesnt matter, we are High Voltage and we take all challenger from the insane to the puny
    so shadows of madness when we fight in a steel cage match it will be us that walk out as Undisputed BWA World champions, sorry i mean EWNCW World Heavyweight Champions becausem after thqat match we will Unite them two championships and none of you can do anything about it, now ill hand over to the most dominant man in BWA today

Why thank you partner, but you are wrong about something, WE are the most dominant men and tag team in BWA history. Orion, Abel, you may think that you sneak attacking us will automatically seal your fate as taking our titles? As if. You are fools to believe that you will even cause any pain to us, let alone coming close to winning our titles. High Voltage is the most dominant tag team in history, better then GodMoney, Force of Greatness, Two of a King, we are better then everyone. That means we will not be beaten on Sunday or ever. Come this Sunday, we will walk out as the champions still, and you two, will not be able to walk ever again, we are the Undisputed BWA Champions, and that will stay this way forever!

There will be no Doubt
    No Mercy...
    No Survivors...
    Theres nothing any of BWA can do, the end of the company is inebitable and its coming soon
    sooner than you all think
    all of you midless sheep will be rocked when this company falls to its knees
    begging to us and only us

That we end the careers of all your beloved, "superstars" mercifully. But the bad news is, that we won't. Like this company, all of the people in this pathetic organization will be crumble and be nothing. We don't play games, make idle threats, or joke around. We mean goddamn business. We are the BWA Undisputed Champions, that means we are the best there is. But we are also the best there ever was and ever will be. We are the most dominant tag team in EWN history, and we are also the most feared. We will destroy this pathetic excuse for a wrestling company very soon, and if you all open your worthless eyes and those minuscule brains actually can work for a second, you can see the light that we provide. We are saving you all from bad wrestling, because that is what everyone in that locker room back there, besides us, does. There will be no mercy, no survivors, and no saviors. We are the destroyers, and we are the best there is.

(CNK/American Wolves vs High Voltage/MCMG)

HW: Here are you winners High Voltage!

TM: Must say I am disappointed in the results.

LD: Just go to commercial!
    Last edited by Vegas; 03-17-2012 at 03:11 PM.

*Richard Dolan is backstage with The Upstarts who seem motivated, when he asks: Once loved by the fans now you stand by the side of EWNCW, do think that improves your chances of winning those Ultimate Opportunity Contracts this Sunday?*

*The Heartbreaker takes a mic and begins by saying: ''Of course it does. EWNCW is in every way superior to BWA and that we are here because of this alliance they made is making us sick to our stomachs but we know an opportunity when we see one and we will win that tournament this Sunday.'' *Mitch O'Connor takes the mic and simply adds: ''BWA will die at the hands of EWNCW.'' *They scoff and walk away before Dolan has a chance to thank them for their time*

*The Good Ole' Boys are seen backstage and their conversation can be overheard when Oil Slick Bill speaks: ''They gonna have take us seriously from now even with our ackcents and whatnot when we win those Ultimate Opportunity Contracts soon.'' Shoeshine Dave speaks: ''Thats right there partner, we gonna win those contracts and put BWA on the map against those stupid EWNCW teams. Our time is soon coming partner we best be ready to win this Sunday.''

HW: The Following Contest is our main event of the evening and it is scheduled for one fall! Making their way to the ring the team of Matt Elder and Tai Night, they are The Force of Greatness.

NN: The infamous Force of Greatness are going up against a dangerous unknown that is the force of Abel and the mystery behind Orion Slayde, it High Voltage want to see just they what they are going to go up against they better pay a close to this match up.

RG: Indeed and The Force of Greatness better know to bring their A game here tonight.

HW: And their opponents! the team of Abel and Orion Slayde, they are The Shadows of Madness!!!

RG: They arrived last week and immediately put the Undisputed BWA World Champions High Voltage on notice towards whats to come at St. Patrick's Day Massacre.

NN: This new team may just bring the Undisputed BWA World Championships back home to BWA.

The Force of Greatness vs The Shadows of Madness

*Bell rings*

HW: And here are your winners The Shadows of Madness

RG: What a tag team this is. They may just win it indeed at St Patrick's Day Massacre.

NN: High voltage better be ready for war come Sunday.

TM: That they will need to. The Shadows of Madness may lead BWA into a new era.

LD: An Era that proves BWA is the best. Legends are born in BWA and we will prevail one fucking way or another when all is said and done. Thats all the time we got you today this week and be sure to watch St. Patrick's Day Massacre this Sunday and come back right here next week for the next BWA Supershow!!!

Bumping it for those who haven't seen it

Bumping it for those not on yesterday. Remember PPV Today!