Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 ... LastLast
    The Lords chosen sons are here

* The two men walk down the ramp throwing holy water on fans as they walk by*

MG: So more sinners have joined this shine of evil? Very well, this just means are job will take longer.

GC: We have been ordered by the Holy Father to smite down one of these new sinners. But there are some many to choose.

MG: You are right Gabriel, It would be very difficult choosing just one team to condem. So how about this, we are issueing a challenge to any of the new teams. Do you believe that you can defeat two men who were hand picked by the Holy Father? Than come out here and prove it!

Challenge Accepted?

LD: Who the hell are these guys?

TM: No clue but they are nuts to come out here and try their luck with Gates of Christ!

PB: First off let us introduce ourselves. I am Paul "The Marvel" Bradley.

ZS: And i'm Zach "SkyFly" Silver. Together We are Dawn of Destruction. We cam out here to save these great fans from your constant ramblings!

PB: These great fans don't want to hear about how much God loves you, they want to see you both get your asses handed to you. And we are the right guys to do it, So lets go.

*Ref runs down to the ring and signals for the bell*

TM: And the new team of Dawn of Destruction picks up win in a an impressive debut.

LD: Well they may want to get out of there before..

*Gates and Christ attach Silver and Bradley from behind. Each man picks up sets up for a powerbomb delievering multiple one before sending them outside the ring*

TM: What the hell was that for!

LD: The Holy Father commanded them to do it!

TM: My ass he did. There was no reason for such a disrespectful act!

LD: I personally loved it!

HW: Ladies and Gentlemen the following is the finale match in the Internet Cahmionship Tournament! Making their way to the ring The team of Nick Fusion and Adam "Atom" Bomb, Atomic Blast!

LD: This could be the biggest match of their careers if they win here tonight. But a tough road lies ahead as they must face a much more experienced team in Force of Greatness.

TM: They know whats at stake and i know they want to win it as BWA Originals. FOG has no chance here tonight!

HW: And their opponets they are the Force of Greatness!

LD: Here comes the losing team!

TM: Your not giving them the credit they deserve. They are a great team, they may have a bad attitude but they is no denying how talented they truely are.

LD:YES! They did it! An original team won the title!

TM: Its a great day for this team right here!

*Atomic Blast celebrate in the ring as the titles are passed through the ropes to the referee, Alex Bomb slapping Nick Fusion on the back as the big guy just stands there calmly, not letting his emotions run high. Bomb jumps around the ring excitedly as the crowd applaud their achievement, their hard work paying off. The referee walks towards the centre of the ring, handing one belt to each man and raising their hands as they raise the belts over their heads to a large cheer from the crowd as their music plays. Bomb gives a bro-hug to Fusion who remains standing motionless, just staring at the new belt, nodding slowly acknowledging his satisfaction. Bomb is handed a microphone through the ropes by an announcer and he stands in the middle of the ring with his partner, both holding their belts.*

Bomb: When we first signed with BWA, we made it a point to let all of you guys here, and all of you guys at home know that we were here to win titles and entertain.

*Fusion looks down at his partner and nods slowly, his gaze returning to his belt and a smile creeps back onto his face.*

Bomb: Now I'm not sure about the latter there, but the former can consider itself fulfilled, Atomic Blast are the BWA Internet Champions! And you can look forward to a long ass reign baby, because with the big man here, and the little guy talking, there's going to be no stopping us.

*Fusion slings his belt over his shoulder as Bomb speaks.*

Bomb: I don't care if you're a BWA original, or one of the new teams coming in from EWNCW, no matter who you are, there is no chance in hell these belts are going anywhere else anytime soon. Your name might be Jesting Madness, your name might be The Young and Reckless, hell for all I care your name could be Fruity Pebbles McLovin, the only name that matters right now, is Atomic Blast!

*Bomb drops the mic and heads to the corner, he climbs the turnbuckle and holds up his belt as the teams music starts to play again, as always Fusion remains conservative and stares towards the camera silently.*

*Force of Greatness rush the ring and smack both men in the head with chairs. They Stand over their bodies as we go to commercial*

TM: Welcome back and Force of Greatness just sent a message to our new Champs.

LD: They were just jealous because they didn't win.

HW: Ladies and gentlemen this is the main event of the evenin and its a special BWA and BWA World Championship unification match scheduled for one fall! Introducing firsr they are the current reigning and defending BWA Champions, Two of a Kind!

LD: Now this a team that people should admire, they have class, they hve money and they are surrounded by gold. Two of a Kind will be great Unified Tag Team Champions.

TM: Dont get ahead of yourself, they face The Nightmare Madness a team that has been lethal and look to put away Two of a Kind to establish complete dominance over BWA.

HW: And their opponents they are current reigning and defending BWA World Champions, The Nightmare Madness!

TM: The Nightmare Madness, the power and speed this team is known for may be the ace they need to walk out of tonight's Supershow as the new Undisputed BWA World Champions.

LD: I wouldnt mind seeing them as champions at all. They are the best team in BWA for a reason, they go for it all and do whatever has to be done to get the win. They are my favorite to win the main event.

Two of a Kind vs The Nightmare Madness

*Bell rings*

Hw: Here are your winners and the NEW Undisputed BWA World Champions The Nightmare Madness.

LD: YES!!!! Victory!!! Now this is justice!! The Nightmare win and have put BWA on a whole new level. It's about fucking time.

TM: Geez, calm down. I take it you actually enjoyed this match finally! But wait....

*Grant music hits once again and he heads out clapping as he enters the ring and shakes the hand the of The Nightmare Madness before asking for a mic.*

Grant: Now here's a team worthy of being called the true champions of the Blacklist Wrestling Alliance. Unlike some teams which reminds me....Two of a Kind....YOU'REEEE FIRRREEEEDDDDD!!!!

*Paul Conrad and Kind Wonder are shocked and apalled at the situation and ask Grant: Why?*

Grant: Why you ask? Let's see now you certainly didnt think I knew you were planning on leaving us did you? Even had a farewell speech planned and everything did you? Well guess what in my company you go out the way I want. You dont quit on me, not on The Motherfuckin' Grant Standard. Henceforth you are out of the BWA and I mean this I do, phht who am I kidding? I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors

Now get the hell out of my ring before my security makes you get out.

*Two of a Kind are irate at the firing they just received but exit the ring for the last time before Grant looks at The Nightmare Madness with a stern look on his face*

Grant: Now boys, I'm glad you won tonight but let me remind that you still have to defend those titles at Valentine's Day Destruction against a team of my personal choosing but lets build up the drama shall we not? Will the challengers make their way out to the arena now?

*Foyt's music hits, followed The Young and Reckless' and finally High Voltage's as all the challengers are in the ramp glaring at one at another*

Grant: No death glares here gentlemen, settle down. Now this was a difficult decision but the team I feel will give The Nightmare Madness the best challenge at Valentine's Day Destruction for the Undisputed BWA World Championships are.........HIGH VOTAGE!!!!*

*High Voltage makes their way to the ring as Foyt and The Young and Reckless are left in awe but are seen discussing something as they head to the back*

Grant: Now ladies and gentlemen in the ring is what is sure on the biggest PPV main events in BWA history as High Voltage will face The Nightmare Madness at Valentine's Day Destruction for the undisputed BWA World Championships. Now these teams better be redy to give their and show they are the best of the best BWA has to offer.

*Grant stands in the middle of the ring as both teams staredown to the roar of the crowd, who give a joint chant of: This is awesome and BWA, BWA, BWA!!!*

TM: What a turn of events Two of a Kind are gone, we have our main event for Valentine's Day Destruction set as High Voltge will face The Nightmare Madness for the Undisputed BWA World Chapionships. I dont know about you folks but I cannot wait for this match to happen. Thats all the time we have for you this week, be sure to tune in next week for our next Supershow.

Be sure to check out Rage ad Inferno!

Valentine's Day Destruction is Tomorrrow!

Glory To The Brave will be held Sunday March 4

BWA, Alpha revolution and EWNCW are all looking for writers

The sparks of war will soon be ignited