Page 49 of 88 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast
    BWA Sanctuary 1/21/12

Robert Godmen: Good evening everyone to Sanctuary. We are hot off a great Sanctuary that kicked of the new year with a bang and we look to continue that bang tonight, I am Robert Godmen and alongside me is Nick Newman.

Nick Newman: Thank you Robert tonight is gonna be amazing as we'll see The BWA Grand Championships be defended tonight and we'll see one of the most intense feuds in BWA become even more intense tonight as Michael Gates will face Azrael and HolyJose will face Gabriel Christ. We've gotten word that God's Grace have asked to begin the show so that they may express their sentiments towards The Gates of Christ so let's hear what have to say.

*God's Grace make their way out to the ring, upon entering they ask for a mic and HolyJose is the first to speak*

HolyJose: Gates of Christ. That name alone proves your ignorance. You believe that Christ is the lone son of God and refuse to acknowledge the other three. Azrael, Michael, and myself. You believe that what you say is right and everything is wrong. Your ignorance is what causes hate in this world let me explain Christ is our brother and the the father but it was because of Azrael and I that he lived up to what he was. It was I who led Christ to gather the apostles.

*Looks over to Azrael*

Azrael: Gates of Christ it was I who saved Jesus from the cross and allowed him to rise again. Here is the thing with you two. You don't like us because we are the truth. You would rather have a world filled with hate than the truth. That's why you refuse to accept us.

*Camera goes over to HolyJose*

HolyJose: And let's forget about those issues now. Hands down tonight Azrael and I will beat you in our respective singles matches. No question about it. It all comes down to skill and experience. Gates of Christ you're talented you really are but the experience that Azrael and I have together is par none. Tonight we take a step closer by beating you two in singles matches and then come the PPV we'll beat you again and become the number one contenders to the BWA Championship.

*Camera goes over to Azrael*

Azrael: Two more souls are added to the list of death they are Gabriel Christ and Michael Gates. I hope you enjoy your eternal suffering.

HolyJose and Azrael: Because at Valentines Day's Destruction you will experience the Fall From Grace

HolyJose: Because through God's Grace the Gates of Christ will come crumbling down.

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10

RG: What an amazing message God's Grace have sent to The Gates of Christ, I honestly cannot wait for these teams to clash not inly tonight but at The Blacklist Steel Cage match these teams will have at Valentine's Day Destruction.

NN: The Gates of Christ will have to prove God's Grace aren't as blessed as they are in the ring but that will have to be demonstrated through in ring skill and tonight both teams have two opportunities to show who is the better before they meet again at Valentine's Day Destruction where the winners will earn a shot at the BWA Championships very soon, now we must now we take a quick commercial break.

Commercial Break
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 01-22-2012 at 06:59 PM.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

*Lucas Grant is seen in his office finalizing some paperwork, a knock is heard on the door*

LG: Come on in.

*The door opens to reveal The BWA Intercontinental Champions Freak Inc., with their titles in one hand and in the other are drinking from a bottle filled with what appears red juice*

Slither: Twisted! Last week was so much fun! I don't think I have ever had so much fun!

Twisted: Oh I do agree! It was wonderful, and we must thank The Daddy Boyz! I demand we face them again!

Slither: And again and again and again! So much fun! Grant! You wormy piece of crap, make it happen!

LG: First off, watch how you address me, unless you're looking to be unemployed very soon. Second I too had fun seeing fun seeing your match against The Daddy Boyz last week, so I'll have you freaks defend the BWA Intercontinental Championships against The Daddy Boyz at Valentine's Day Destruction but seeing as how you're so eager to compete against them you Slither will face Mick Daddy in singles action next week and Twisted will face Mack daddy the week after. Now get out my sight before I fire you very, very soon.

*Freak Inc. continue drinking their red juice as they exit Grant's office before the camera cuts to the announcer table*

RG: We've got yet another confirmed matchup for Valentine's Day Destruction as Freak Inc. will defend the BWA Intercontinental Championships against The Daddy Boyz, that should be quite the match up.

NN: That is gonna be an fantastic match but now we continue the show as HolyJose will face Gabriel Christ up next. Lily Morgan will introduce them now.

LM: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first weighing in at 285 pounds representing the team of God's Grace, HolyJose.

RG: One of JBW's premiere stars and tonight he looks to show why and get some of his frustrations out on Gabriel Christ.

LM: And his opponent weighing in at 294 pounds representing the team of The Gates of Christ, Gabriel Christ.

NN: Upon their debut in BWA, they have made an impact and Gabriel Christ can secure a win over HolyJose The Gates of Christ will have made one of their biggest impacts of all time here on Sanctuary.

*Bell rings*

HolyJose vs. Gabriel Christ

LM: Here is your winner HolyJose.

NN: What a fantastic way to kick off the show as HolyJose picks up the win against Gabriel Christ, putting the pressure of Michael Gates to get a win while giving confidence to Azrael for his match later tonight.

RG: You certainly got that right Nick, now be sure to come back folks as we take a quick commercial break.

Commercial Break
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 01-22-2012 at 06:56 PM.

NN: Welcome back folks, lets take you to the back where Richard Dolan is standing by with The Dogs of War, so lets go to him now.

*Camera cuts backstage*

Richard Dolan: Thanks you Nick, I'm here with The Dogs of War and my question to you is: Do you frrl you can pick a win tonight and become 2 time BWA Grand Champions?

KA: Yes, we do. Having survived many ordeals in time serving our beautiful good ol' U.S. of A. we're confident that tonight we'll be victorious and regain the BWA Grand Championships.

MH: Tonight the titles come back to where they belong and more importantly we'll kick The Dark Empire's ass for the fans all across the U.S.A.

*The Dogs of War walk away as Richard Dolan thanks them for their time before the camera cuts back to the announcer table*

RG: Great to former champions be so confident that they will win the BWA Grand Championships after tonight but The Dark Empire are certainly a tough team to beat, lets see if they pull off the win.

NN: We'll see in the main event later tonight but now we get set for a special challenge that was made official by Mr. Grant moments ago as Lethal Injection have asked to face the BWA Champions in the ring tonight, Lily Morgan introduces them next.

LM: This contest is set for one fall introducing first at a combined weight of 388 pounds they are team of Malcolm Cage and Shawn Azenia, Lethal Injection.

NN: Interesting to see a team that rejuvenated itself after catastrophic start in the BWA be in the ring with the BWA Champions, lets see if they can make the best of this opportunity.

LM: And their opponents weighing in at combined weight of 460 pounds they are the BWA Champions; ''Mad Dog'' Paul Conrad and Kid Wonder, they are Two of a Kind.

NN: Oh hell yes!!!! Seeing the BWA Champions in action is sure to be the highlight of the night. Time for them to show why they hold the gold.

*Bell Rings*

Two of a Kind vs. Lethal Injection

LM: Here are your winners Two of a Kind.

NN: The BWA Champions win after Conrad shifted the weight of the pin to Wonder's advantage. This just goes to show they will do what it takes to get the win.

*Post match Two of a Kind continue to attack Lethal Injection until High Voltage's theme ignites the crowd and run to the ring to make the save but Two of a Kind makes their way out of the ring before High Voltage enter it and they walk back up the ramp holding the BWA Championships high in to the air before High Voltage check on Lethal Injection.*

RG: How about that, Two of a Kind looked to inflict more pain to Lethal Injection but challengers High Voltage make the save. This feud is getting more intense and by the time they face one another at Valentine's Day Destruction who knows what they'll wanna do to each other but now we take a commercial break.

Commercial Break
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 01-22-2012 at 07:00 PM.

NN: Welcome back everyone, we've gotten word that Richard is backstage with The New Assault Program, lets take you there now.

*Camera cuts backstage*

RD: Thank you guys, now I'm here with The New Assault Program and the question I ask to you is what do you feel the main cause for your win last week?

CD: Last Week We got a Win and that Puts our Image in the Next Slot, Yes the Next Slot of the Ladder to The Top..And Who Exactly is Managing that Overview over LiFe, Over Moment Over Momentum Control of it All!

SD: Ano DoooooM! Ano Doom Has The Correct Mindset , The Mind set that Gets You ...Closer to Reign over All.

CD: The New Assault ProGraM will Do Just That and More As It Doesn't Stop With Just You and The Next But Until We Are The Only Ones Holding All Championships Starting Now and Ending With The Mission Completed.

*Grant soon appears in the scene*

Grant: Thats what I like to hear boys but I wanna see how well this team can handle itself against a team I've come to feel need a challenge to prove they serve to be in my brand so next week The New assault Program will face The Good Ole' Boys. Good luck gentlemen.

*The New Assault Program and Grant go their separate ways before the camera cuts to the announcer table*

RG: We have a great matchup announced for next and the return of The Good ole' Boys to action.

NN: That's right, but now we continue the action and we'll see Azrael face Michael Gates up next, Lily Morgan will introduce them now.

LM: The following contest is scheduled for one fall introducing first weighing in at 285 pounds, representing the team of The Gates of Christ, Michael Gates.

RG: The pressure is on him to even the score and not let God's Grace get the edge on them before Valentine's Day Destruction.

LM: And his opponent weighing in at 300 pounds representing the team of God's Grace, Azrael.

NN: Partner HolyJose scored a win earlier tonight, lets see if the winning streak continues adn God's Grace can have a huge momentum boost before Valentine's Day Destruction.

Azrael vs. Michael Gates

LM: Here is your winner Azrael.

NN: What a great win for Azrael and gives God's Grace a nice series of wins here tonight. I'm sure The Gates of Christ will not take this too kindly, lets see how they'll respond in the up coming weeks before Valentine's Day Destruction.

RG: That we will. This is it folks, the final commercial break so be sure to stay tuned for our main event up next as The BWA Grand Championships will be on the line when The Dark Empire defends against for champions The Dogs of War.

Final Commercial Break
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 01-22-2012 at 06:41 PM.

RG: The moment you've all been waiting is here and the main event is set. Get ready to The Dark Empire face off against The Dogs of War for the BWA Grand Championships.

NN: Oh yeah the gold is on the line, lets not waste any more time and let Lily Morgan introduce the main event.

LM: Ladies and gentlemen, this is your scheduled main event of the evening for the BWA Grand Championships and it is scheduled for one fall introducing first weighing in at a combined weight of 494 pounds, they are the team of Markus Hailstrum and Keith Andrews, they are The Dogs of War.

RG: They look to regain that which they lost mere weeks ago at Day of Sin and thats the BWA Grand Championships.

LM: And their opponent weighing in at a combined weight of 580 pounds they are the current reigning and defending BWA Grand Champions the team of The Prophecy and Ragnarok, The Dark Empire.

NN: They look to show their dominance by keeping the BWA Grand Championships in their possessions and show why at any point in time during the year they can be a true threat to any and all champions with their Ultimate Opportunity Contracts still in place. Lets begin the match now.

The Dogs of War vs. The Dark Empire (BWA Grand Championship Match)

LM: Here are your winners and still the BWA Grand Champions, The Dark Empire.

NN: What power from Ragnarok as he knocks Keith Andrews out cold, but wait The Prophecy asks for a mic so lets hear what they have to say.

*The Prophecy is standing in the ring with a mic as Ragnarok holds onto the Grand Championships.*

Prophecy: You see that? You see what The Dark Empire is capable of? We are not some fluke team.

The crowd boos.

Prophecy: Boo me all you feeble minded peasants want, but what good will it do you? The Dogs of War just fell to the darkness, they couldn't see their way out of the unquenchable fear that we bring to the BWA.

Ragnarok hands Prophecy one of the belts.

Prophecy: These championships belong to us, and that is how they will remain. Nobody is capable enough, strong enough, fast enough, smart enough to take away our gold. Our reign as champions will usher in a new era of darkness, as the mere sight of Ragnarok sends every other team into a fit of panic that will run through the locker room. I know you all hate me, but thats good, its what we want, its what we desire. With your hatred and the fear of every team on Sanctuary, we will be unstoppable. The cold fear gives us power, and your hatred to us encourages it. The Dark Empire shall reign supreme and nobody will ever end it.

RG: Wow, The Dark Empire are certainly a team to fear and look to display pure dominance in their dark reign throughout the entire Blacklist Wrestling Alliance. So with another huge match confirmed for Valentine's Day Destruction, the feud between God's Grace and The Gates of Christ growing ever more intense and the BWA Grand Championships successfully defended here tonight Sanctuary continues to deliver great action with a bang; Thats all the time we have thank you all for watching Sanctuary and we'll see you all next week.
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 01-22-2012 at 07:00 PM.

My very First Damnation! Filler

Valentine's Day Destruction is in two weeks!

2012 is the year of BWA!

Don't miss the main event!

Damnation up next!