Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 ... LastLast

BWA Damnation 10/29/11

TM: Welcome to a delayed edition of Damnation! Tonight's main focus will be the best of 7 series and the BWA European Championship tournament.

LD: This should be a pretty good show, depending on who is involved. Oddly enough this may be the first show in history where CNK or Nightmare Madness wasn't involved?

TM: I think you are right on that. Well up first is match 5 in the Best of 7 Series, tonight we will see match 5 and match 6, if Atomic Blast or Young and Reckless win both matches than it will be over and we will know who faces the European Champions in February.

*Bell Rings*

HW: The following contest is the 5th match in The Best of 7 Series, introducing first, at a combined weight of 510lbs, Alex "Atom" Bomb and Nick Fusion, they are Atomic Blast!

TM: Fusion and Bomb both seem focused and ready to end things tonight, they will have to win both matches tonight in order for that to happen.

LD: They will be lucky to win one match, let alone both! Tonight is the night The Young and Reckless destroy Atomic Blast!

HW: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 486lbs, Jack Kaiser and King Strem, The Young and Reckless!

TM: Strem and Kaiser definitely look confident. Maybe a little to confident?

LD: They have every reason to be confident, they know that things end tonight!

(Young and Reckless/Edge and Jericho VS Atomic Blast/Orton and Batista)

TM: And Strem and Kaiser have picked up the win! Will they be able to pick up the 2nd win later tonight? We will see, after the break we will see Il Cattivo facing The Brothers Stone!

Commercial Break
    Profile Retired

*Bell Rings*

HW: The following is set for one fall, with the winner moving on to compete for a shot at The European Championship! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 462lbs, Mark and Jakob, The Brothers Stone!

LD: How the hell did these guys get into this tourny? What have they done to earn this?

TM: They have earned this right! Thats all that matters!

LD: I want to speak to the creative team, damn you SEZ and Vegas!

TM: Hey! They're supposed to remain hidden moron! Trying to get fired?

LD: *rolls eyes*

HW: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 345lb, Roberto and Uliose Pamich, Il Cattivo!

TM: I don't know whats going with these guys, but you can see the frustration building and the disrespecting of Krysys and Saiosyn last week after they helped fight of La Mafia Mejicana was uncalled for!

LD: Krysys and Saiosyn aren't a pair of heavenly saints! Do you remember that they were apart of the most sinister stable in BWA? Straight Edge!? What now they are just forgiven by the fans? What a bunch of hypocrites! And Roberto and Uliose didn't need any help! They needed that ass kicking! It unleashed true aggression and hate! Love it!

(The Brothers Stone/London and Kendrick VS Il Cattivo/GenMe)

*The Corwd cheers as Mark and Jakob celebrate. Roberto and Uliose are walking backstage arguing with the ref, before Roberto punches him*

TM: What the hell was that about? They lost so they blame and attack the ref?

LD: They are asserting their dominance!

Commercial Break
    Profile Retired

*Bell Rings*

HW: The following is set for one fall with the winning team moving on to compete for a shot for the European Championship! Introducing first at a combined weight of 418lbs, Krysys and Saiosyn, The Air Saints!

TM: Lets see what The Air Saints can do here tonight!

LD: Who are they facing?

TM: You mean you don't know? Wow..

HW: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 211lb, Infernio and Avidico, they are The Mexican Uprising!

LD: Isn't this La Mafia Mejicana's music?

TM: Yes, they are the cousins of Vaquero. One has to wonder if they act the same as their family member?

(AirSaints/Rollins and Steamboat VS Mexican Uprising/Los Aviadores)
    STOP WATCHING AT 14:04

TM: Oh! What a double Superkick! Will it be enough?

Ref:

TM: Oh! And Infernio breaks it up!

*Infernio gets up and gets hit by a massive Spear, as Krysys sends him out of the ring.*

TM: Krysys and Saiosyn have something set up, wonder what it is?

*Saiosyn grabs Avidico and sends him to Krysys who Spears him as well, Saiosyn goes and hits a 450 Splash, Krysys goes up and follows with a massive Shooting Star Press and goes for the cover, but Il Cattivo's music begins playing, distracting Krysys who is blinsided by Infernio, who grabs Avidico and covers him on Krysys. Saiosyn runs to break it up but is hit with a low blow*

TM: Oh my! Was that intentional?

LD: No I think it was an accident, but the ref didn't see, he's counting!

Ref:

3!

TM: And Mexican Uprising wins not only their first match, but a shot for the titles!

LD: And you better believe Krysys and Saiosyn are foaming out the mouth and ready to deal with Il Cattivo.

Commercial Break
    Profile Retired

TM: We are back and I still cannot believe what just happened, Krysys and Saiosyn had that match won, but the sudden distraction from The Pamich brothers cost them the match!

LD: And now we will see Mexican Uprising face The Brothers Stone, with the winners facing La Mafia Mejicana at Day of Sin! That would be interesting if Mexican Uprising wins and faces their family.

TM: Well before that we have the 6th match in The Best of 7, and 2nd match tonight for Atomic Blast and Young and Reckless!

HW: The following is the 6th match in The Best of 7 Series! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 510lbs, Alex "Atom" Bomb and Nick Fusion, they are Atomic Blast!

TM: Atomic Blast were bested earlier can they recover and make this an even score for Sunday?

LD: After the beating from earlier I am not to sure.

HW: And introducing their opponents, at a combined weight of 486lbs, Jack Kaiser and King Strem, The Young and Reckless!

TM: These guys have a big chip on their shoulder after being successful in beating Atomic Blast.

LD: And after this match we will know that it will be The Young and Reckless competing for the European Championship in February!

(Young and Reckless/Edge and Jericho VS Atomic Blast/Orton and Batista Ignore Who is face and heel)

TM: My god that was one hell of a brutal match! Strem tried to go it alone but couldn't!

LD: Will Kaiser be able to compete Sunday?

TM: I don't know but we will have to wait and see!

Commercial Break
    Profile Retired

*Cameras Pan backstage to Krysys and Saiosyn*

KK: What the hell was that about?

SN: No clue, but I am gonna find out!

KK: We risk our asses to help them last week and this is how they repay us? Fuck that! I want them Sunday!

*Lucas Grant walks by*

SN: Hey Grant!

LG: Hmm? Oh, it's you. What?

KK: We want Il Cattivo in a match! Sunday at Day of Sin! Make it happen!

LG: Excuse me? Have you forgotten who you are talking to? I am Lucas fucking Grant! Owner and CEO of BW fuckin A! Nobody tells me what to do!

*Suddenly Roberto and Uliose ambush Krysys and Saiosyn, hitting them with steel pipes, cracking them in the ribs and the side of the head*

LG: Oh, hello. So I take it by this beating you want to face them?

*Roberto nods*

LG: Fine, its done Il Cattivo will face The Air Saints Sunday at Day of Sin *Looks down* Happy guys? *Kicks Krysys in the gut and walks away*

*Roberto and Uliose stare at each other before Roberto spits on Saiosyn and Uliose hits Krysys again*

TM: So Grant made the match, but only after Il Cattivo ambushed The Air Saints! Crazy and unbelievable!

LD: And a smart move by Il Cattivo!

*Bell Rings*

HW: The following contest is a Blacklist Match set for one fall! With the winner earning a shot at the BWA European Championship! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 211lbs, Infernio and Avidico, they are The Mexican Uprising!

TM: After debuting earlier tonight these two now have a chance to compete for the European Championship! But to to that they need to get past The Brothers Stone!

HW: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 462lbs, Mark and Jakob, The Brothers Stone!

(The Brothers Stone/Archer and Hawkins VS Mexican Uprising/Los Aviadores)

TM: And The Brothers Stone have done it! They earned a shot at the BWA European Championship!

*Mark and Jakob celebrate as Javier Santiago and Vaquero walk out and clap. The Brothers turn around and are greeted by steel chairs from Infernio and Avidico, who continue to beat them and Santiago and Vauqero walk down to the ring*

TM: This was an ambush! A set up! Santiago wanted to send a message!

LD: No, I think Infernio and Avidico tried but failed and this was the back up plan.

*Infernio and Avidico pick up Mark and toss him to Vaquero who powerbombs him on to a chiar and Santiago and Mexican Uprising triple team Jakob*

TM: This is dispicable!

*La Mafia Mejicana and Mexican Uprising celebrate in the ring as the cameras fade to black*
    Profile Retired

Let the filler begin
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Happy New Year everyone

Took me long enough right xD

Almost done....FINALLY!!!!!

And......Sanctuary is up next