Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 ... LastLast

BWA Damnation August 17th, 2011

TM: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to another edition of BWA Damnation! I'm Terry Murdoch here calling all the action! We have one hell of a show tonight! The main event tonight is The Nightmare Madness taking on The Old School Outlaws, the winners will pick the stipulations for their match at Team Terror! Also tonight God's Grace looks to get a little payback against La Mafia mejicana in a No DQ Match!

TM: And as usual our boss is here to open the show, I do wonder what he is going to say, especially after last when Abel assaulted him!

AH: So, we are three weeks in and already I have two teams causing nothing but problems for me, now both these teams are in action tonight, oddly enough against people they have also pissed off. However that is not going to prevent me from making a blockbuster main event for next week! Next week we will see the teams of The Nightmare Madness and La Mafia mejicana taking on the teams of God's Grace and The Old School Outlaws!

*Crowd cheers loudly*

AH: Well I guess that means you guys are happy with that? Well I'm glad, but thats next week and we still have plenty of things planned for tonight! GodMoney, I hope you guys are listening, because you are in action tonight! GodMoney will take on The New Assault Program! Also CNK will take on a new team here, the team of Malcom Cage and Shawn Azenia!

*Crowds cheers loudly with a few chanting CNK*

AH: Now, my attentions turn to Straight Edge, I saw what you did last week to the local talent. I want you to get your asses out here and explain yourselves!

TM: Well here comes Aiden Cayne, I wonder where Knight and Saiosyn are?

AH: Where the hell is the rest of your team?

AC: They are busy converting the non-belivers. Anything you need to discuss you can discuss with me.

AH: Fine, so be it. I have a little message for your team. You guys are in action, Straight Edge will take on Truth and Justice later tonight!

AC: So, you are giving us another chance at converting the useless scum within BWA? We will gladly accept this match

*Aiden smiles*

AH: Go get ready, your match is up after the first match!

TM: Well Straight Edge will have their work cut out for them tonight, thats for sure! Up next is GodMoney vs The New Assault Program!
    Profile Retired

TM: Welcome back. We have just been informed that tonight Mr. Hamilton will announce the first team that will be in the TLC match for Team Terror!

TM: Could one of those teams be The New Assault Program? They were impressive last week in their victory against Truth and Justice.

TM: Well we know that GodMoney isn't the team, since they are the reigning BWA World Tag Team Champions! They are looking to continue showing dominace here in BWA.

Sean Dimension (Tomko) and CriZ Dimension (Christian) vs GodMoney (Jericho and Michaels)

TM: GodMoney won this match but CriZ Dimension decided to assault Rich! How low can these guys get?

The New Assault ProGram Now Fully In ProGress...........3.......2.........?...0

(Everything Shakes).....Mark Dimension arrives...

Worldlings....You All Shall Now Worship The What is Now Righteous
    What is The Now No Longer Future
    The Line Up
    The Takeover and Slow Enemy Recovery
    For Can Never Fight Back Evenly

My Brothers
    (Electric shocks the ring and blasts)
    The Beast of Strength Sean Dimension and The InFinity Ability Criz Dimension
    Will Rule Over All
    Me as Mark Dimension WatCh over All
    Kiss The Ring
    TheEndis....BWA!

*Cuts to commercial*
    Profile Retired

TM: Ladies and gentelmen we are back! Truth and Justice are in the ring to face Straight Edge, and I have been told that this will be a 3-0n-2 Handicap match! SO, Truth and Justice better be on high alert here tonight!

TM: And here comes the members of Straight Edge, Jayden KNight, Aiden Cayne, and Saiosyn. These men destroyed their opponents last week, and showed no remorse as they claimed to convert them to the path of Straight Edge.

(Robbie Justice/HHH and Damian Truth/Batista vs Jayden Knight/Orton and Aiden Cayne/Rhodes and Saiosyn/Manu)
    Ignore after match

TM: Truth and Justice almost had the victory, but Knight was able to hit the cutter with help from Cayne!

JK: The converstion has begun! Soon all of BWA will be Straight Edge!

AC: At Team Terror, Straight Edge will be having an open challenge! The match will be a Tables match and any team is able to compete against Saiosyn and myself! Good luck teams!

TM: Bold words from the members of Straight Edge, well ladies and gentlemen I am being told that God's Grace have something to say, so we'll go to them.

*Camera pams to the backstage area where God's Grace are*

Azrael: La Mafia Mejicana, Look at me. You are staring into Death's eyes. I am not here in BWA to play games. I am here to win championships and take souls like you to hell.

HolyJose: That's right! We're here to win and that's it. La Mafia Mejicana you two are pathetic individuals. Last week we had you beat but then got yourselves disqualified. There is no honor in that. Listen here God's Grace will defeat you in a hardcore match and you will both regret stepping into a BWA ring.

Azrael: Your time clock is ticking, your death is imminent and in a No DQ match you shall not escape death's grasp.

HolyJose: For we are the God's Grace, as your death comes and new age prospers. God's favorite children will prevail over you two!

TM: Wow, they mean seriosus business here tonight! This match will be one for the books! We will be back with this amazing match!
    Profile Retired

TM: Welcome back folks! Up next is our No Dq Match between La Mafia mejicana and God's Grace!

TM: La Mafia mejicana look confident here tonight.

(La Mafia mejicana comes walking out to the ring. Wearing suits and carrying baseball bats. They get in the ring, take off their jackets, start loosening the tops of their white shirts, take off their ties, and roll up their sleeves. Santiago leans his bat against a turnbuckle and grabs a mic.)

Santiago: Soooooooooo, Gods Grace. You want to face Vaquero and myself, La Mafia mejicana, in a No DQ match? That is what I would have to call a stupid idea. You see, you got personal about this. What we did to you last week was nothing personal. It was all business. We showed the entire world that La Mafia mejicana was not to be crossed. If you get into the ring with Vaquero(Vaquero is shown swinging his bat) and myself, there is a very good chance you will get hurt. You see, our business is to hurt people and business is damn good. Now Gods Grace come on out here and allow La Mafia mejicana to again show the world how we do business.(Drops the mic, grabs his bat, and starts getting warmed up.)

TM: Here comes God's Grace, they are looking for retribution after last week!

*Alex Hamilton appears on the screen*

AH: You know something, a match this big needs to have an award, a goal. So I am annoucing that the winners of this match will go on to compete in the TLC for the BWA IC Tag Team Championship!

TM: Holy shit! Both teams now know they are going to have to give it their all in this match!

(God's Grace/ Taker and Jericho vs La Mafia mejicana/Kane and Angle)

TM: And that is that! La Mafia mejicana will be in the TLC match at Team Terror!

*Hamilton appears again*

AH: Congrats, you earned it. However you will have stiff competition at Team Terror, because you will be taking on Truth and Justice as well as.... The New Assault Program!

TM: Wow! The New Assault Program have been on a war path as of late, I have a funny feeling who will win that match!
    Profile Retired

TM: Here comes The Old School Outlaws! They need to win this match so they can pick the stipulations for their match at Team Terror!

Adam Dawson: Well hello BWA fans all around the world! Are you ready for some action from the best tag team in the world? I'm "Awesome" Adam Dawson & this is my partner "Savory" Stan Avery and we are the Old School Outlaws! Ya see we came here for one thing & one thing only! That's to be bring back the old school and get rid of these other teams who are ruining tag team wrestling. We know you fans are sick & tired of the constant shenanigans we see in wrestling today & we are all about our fans! We've wrestled & held championships all over the planet but we came here because we know that you guys are the best wrestling fans in the world! So we're gonna put on an old school wrestling clinic in this ring tonight that you all can enjoy! Ain't that right Stan?!

Stan Avery: That's right my man, that's right! And we're not just talk either! Unlike others, we talk the talk & walk the walk and we do it pretty dang good if I do say so myself! See just like everyone of you I've been a true wrestling fan my whole life. I grew up in a big family with 8 brothers & sisters and we didn't have a whole lot of money. But I had passion & I had a dream that kept me going! I was that 6 year old kid who begged his dad & saved any money I could to make that trip to Tampa on January 26, 1987 to see the Hart Foundation beat the British Bulldogs for the WWF Tag Team Championship! Ya see I followed that dream of mine & became a professional wrestler and you can make your dreams come true too!

Dawson: Anyways, now that you know a little about us let's turn our attention to our opponents tonight, Nightmare Madness! Last week you boys turned a simple match into a cowardly attack! We didn't ask for that match but we're looking forward to our match at Team Terror & tonight! After we dispose of you freaks tonight, we'll be choosing the stipulation whether you like it or not. Now get out here so we can give these fans what they paid to see!

TM: The Nightmare Madness seems ready for this match

(The Nightmare Madness/ Kane and Edge vs Old School Outlaws/Booker T and Angle)

TM: With that win Nightmare Madness picks the stipulations for their match at Team Terror!

Abel:Hahaha we knew in the end we would win, and we choose a special type of match, a match in which we get to beat both of you down into hell! An Elimination Match!

TM: Well there you have it, Nightmare Madness will take on Old School Outlaws in a Elimnation Match at Team Terror!
    Profile Retired

TM: Welcome back folks! Its main event time as CNK will take on a debuting team! This should be interesting! CNK need this win to keep the momentum going into Team Terror

TM: Here come The Cross Nation Killers! McCoy and Bloodstone appear to be in good spiris here tonight!

TM: And here come the newest team on the roster Malcom Cage and Shawn Azenia aka Lethal Injection and they look pumped up here tonight.

(CNK/The Hardys vs Lethal Injection/Benoit and Malenko)

TM: And ladies and gentlemen CNK are your winners here tonight. One has to wonder if GodMoney will face the same fate at Team Terror

*Daymian grabs a mic*

DB: Let me first say that Lethal Injection, you guys put up a hell of a fight. Now on to GodMoney, everyone knows that it pays to be GodMoney but it pays better if your CNK.

*Crowd laughs*

DB: Now McCoy is the true face of CNK and he has taken me under his wing. His favorite phrase is better is bigger which in my case is true. GodMoney you have no idea what your in for at Team Terror. Me and McCoy eat sleep and breath this business and we'd like nothing better than to prove to everyone that we are infact the best team in BWA isn't that right McCoy?

*Billy McCoy grabs the Mic and pauses for a Second to bath in the Applause*

BM: Daymian you might just be right... and at Team Terror GodMoney I know your bringing it but nobody brings it better than Daymian Bloodstone and Billy McCoy…I mean you got the Pint Size Rocker and one all round gifted Mother Trucker!!!! And it will be all out war but we are ready GodMoney and you say you’re the best in E Feds well you gotta gamble with your Careers at Team Terror to prove it and we have nothing to loose… so at Team Terror we take those titles and prove once and for all that Better is Bigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Screen fades to black*

AH: Hold it! Before we go off the air I would like to announce something, The BWA World Tag Team Championship and BWA Intercontinental Championship are no more! Well at least the names are no more. I am removing the words "Tag Team" from the name, as I believe it's redundant to call them tag team in a tag team fed. So from now on, GodMoney will be addressed as BWA World Champions, and the winners of the TLC will be known as BWA Intercontinental Champions!

TM: WOW!!! What an announcement! That will do it for Damanation! Goodnight!
    Profile Retired

Fillers coming early, special start time for BWA Damnation! COMING ASAP
    Profile Retired

Next week is the go home show for Team Terror!
    Profile Retired

Fillers!!!
    Profile Retired

Final Filler! A New Show called Sanctuary will debut in September! Stay tuned as we post more info
    Profile Retired