Page 34 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

BWA Damnation 11/30/2011

(Mr. Santiago and Vanquero of La Mafia Mejicana are shown in the backstage area, staring at the camera that is filming them before Mr. S starts to speak)

Santiago: Tonight...Vanquero and I take a step that has been due to us since we first started and that step...is getting the gold. We will destroy, out run, and demolish any competition that gets in our way and become champions. Let's go Vanquero...we need to get ready to show the world who is the best.

TM: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome the first Damnation following the epic Draft from last week! And boy do we have one hell of a show for you as tonight we will have a tournament to crown the first ever BWA European Champions! The Kings of Karnage will face Il Cattivo and Atomic Blast will face La Mafia Mejicana, the winners will meet in the Main Event for the titles! I can't wait!

LD: Well we are also just days away from Decadence In December where we will see CNK take on Nightmare Madness for the BWA World Championship in a Submissions Count Anywhere Match, where I see Nightmare Madness finally taking the gold!

TM: Well we also have the first ever Ultimate Opportunity Ladder Match! This Cross Brand Match will feature teams from Damnation and Sanctuary, the winner of this match guarantees not one, but 2 title matches that can be cashed in at anytime, and can be cashed in together! These contracts also allows for the winning team to pick the stipulations for the match!

LD: Ultimate Opportunity is damn right! I mean with odds like that you cannot lose!

TM: Well lets turn things over to Henry Watson!

HW: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is the first round in the BWA European Championship Tournament! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 481lbs, Javier Santiago and Vaquero, La Mafia Mejicana!

TM: Well we begin things will the 1st round of the tournament, and this match has all the makings to be great!

LD: So long as La Mafia Mejicana wins!

HW: And introducing their opponents, at a combined weight of 510lbs, the team of Nick Fusion and Alex "Atom" Bomb, they are Atomic Blast!

TM: One has to wonder if Fusion is 100% after the brutal assault at the hands of Jack Kaiser and Kingstrem last week!

LD: If he isn't than this will be an easy win for La Mafia Mejicana!

(Atomic Blast/Kane and Hurricane VS La Mafia Mejicana/Christian and Y2J Roberto Pamich/Booker T)

TM: Wow that was one hell of a match! However La Mafia Mejicana wins!

LD: Yea! Even after Roberto Pamich tried to take out his rivals!

TM: Well Roberto and Uliose will have the chance to meet La Mafia Mejicana later tonight, if they can take down The Kings of Karnage!

Commercial Break
    Profile Retired

TM: Welcome back and things are continuing here as we get ready for the next match!

*An unfamilar song plays as Henry Watson looks confused. The men known as Truth and Justice walk out*

HW: *Shrugs* The following is set for one fall, introduicing first, at a combined weight of 462lbs, the team of Robbie...

*Robbie stops Henry as he enters the ring*

Robbie: I am sorry to stop you Henry, I know you're just doing your job, but I am not Robbie Truth and he is not Damian Justice or whatever you call us. For months you have seen us come out and be silent. We were never given time to talk, to let you know who we are. We were slapped with these names we never liked and told to go out there and fight. But the time to stand by and stay quiet is over, I will finally get the chance to be myself! I am Mark Stone and he is my brother Jakob Stone.

Jakob: The time of being everybody's punching bag is over, the world will know us soon, and they will cheer for the Brothers Stone!

HW: And introducing their opponents, at a combined weight of 397lbs, the team of Broc Flucker and Sully Sullivan, they are The Managers!

TM: Who the hell are these guys?

LD: I have no clue..

(The Brothers Stone/Hurricane and Goldust VS The Managers/William Regal and Lance Storm Slither/Tommy Dreamer)

TM: What the hell was Slither doing!

LD: I have no idea!

TM: I bet I know! I bet Broc and Sully were the ones who attacked him prior to In Justice With Mercy!

LD: I don't know...

Comercial Break

*Bell Rings*

HW: The following is a 1st round BWA European Championship Tournament Match and is set for one fall! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 345lbs, Roberto and Uliose Pamich, Il Cattivo!

TM: Roberto and Uliose look to become the first ever European Champions here tonight, but to do that, they need to first get past the Kings of Karange!

LD: The Kings will show how dominate they are here tonight!

TM: Wait, what? I am getting word that something is going on backstage!

*Cameras cut to the backstage and we see Jack Kaiser on the ground, bleeding massivly from his head as he lays unconcious. The camera turns and shows Nick Fusion attacking Kingstrem*

TM: My God the Chaos!

LD: What the hell is he doing!? He is ruining their chance at gold!

*Fuison picks up Kingstrem and slams him through a glass table as Kingstrem yells out in pain. Fusion grabs Kaiser and powerbombs him on top of Kingstrem*

TM: Alex warned us that Fusion has a short fuse! This most be what he meant!

*Alex Bomb runs in and grabs Fusion as the officials run in to check Kaiser and Kingstrem*

HW: By Order of Alex Hamilton, since The Kings of Karnage will not be able to compete, Il Cattivo will move on to face La Mafia Mejicana for the BWA European Championship!

*Il Cattivo exit the ring celebrating as we head to commercial*
    Profile Retired

TM: We are back and we will now see two new teams debut here!

*Bell Rings*

HW: The following is set for one fall, introducing first at a combined weight of 450lbs, the team of Prince Paul Pharaoh and Prince Alex Foyt, they are Blacklist Royalty!

TM: This should be an interesting match, and I am looking forward to seeing these two new teams in action!

LD: I hope these guys are good!

HW: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 456lbs, Skyrise and Skyfall, they are Skyline!

TM: These guys look impressive.

(Skyline/Vance Archer and Alex Riley VS Blacklist Royalty/Brett Dibiase and Joe Henning)

TM: What an impressive debut from bothe teams! I see good things in the future for both.

LD: Maybe, if they can learn to show some more agression!

Commercial Break
    Profile Retired

TM: Welcome back and I am looking forward to our next match! Daymian Bloodstone faces Abel! The winner will definitely have an advatage going in to the title match on Sunday!

HW: The following is a Cage Match! Introduicng first weighing in at 154lb, he is one-half of the BWA World Champions CNK, The KamiKaze Warrior Daymian Bloodstone!

TM: This match can and will have huge ramifactions to this Sundays title match!

LD: A win for either man will make it that much easier for his team to win at Decadence In Decemeber!

HW: And his opponent, weighing in at 410lbs, he is a member of Nightmare Madness, The Mad One, Abel!

(Daymian Bloodstone/Rey Mysterio VS Abel/Batista)

TM: Bloodstone wins a huge match! We have one more commercial break but up next its the BWA European Championship Match!

Commercial Break
    Profile Retired

*Bell Rings*

HW: Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your main event, and is for The BWA European Championship! Introduicing first, at a combined weight of 345lbs, Roberto and Uliose Pamich, Il Cattivo!

TM: These guys have the clear advantage in that they are 100% rested here as Nick Fusion destroyed their opponents, before the scheduled match earlier tonight!

LD: I don't like this!

HW: And their oppoenents, at a comined weight of 481lbs, Javier Santiago and Vaquero, La Mafia Mejicana!

LD: New Champions! New Champions!

TM: Uh.. You are getting a little a head of yourself, the match hasn't even started yet!

(La Mafia Mejicana/Giant Bernard and Karl Anderson VS Il Cattivo/Yoshihiro Takayama & Takuma Sano)

HW: Here are your winners and the NEW BWA EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS!! La Mafia Mejicana!!

TM: And La Mafia Mejicana win!

LD: I knew they would!

TM: What a way to end the night! We will see you Sunday for Decadence In December!
    Profile Retired

Fillers....
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

More fillers

Few more fillers

Almost done

Show will be up in a few mins