Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

BWA Damnation August 10th 2011

TM: Welcome folks, I'm Terry Murdoch and its time for BWA Damnation! After last weeks debut show, we saw GodMoney become the first ever BWA World Tag Team Champions! Also Mr.Hamilton announced that CNK were number 1 on The Blacklist, which means they will face GodMoney at Team Terror, inside a Cage! Thats right it will be a Cage Match!

TM: Here comes the Owner of BWA Mr.Hamilton, and he seems to be all smiles today. I wonder what he has to say to this live Las Vegas crowd?

AH: Ladies and Gentlemen, how are you all doing tonight?

*Crowd cheers loudly*

AH: Good, I'm glad! Now I have a few announcements to make regarding Team Terror, which will take place Sunday, September 4th in St. Louis! As you all know by now GodMoney and Cross Nation Killers will go at it inside a Cage for the BWA World Tag Team Championship! However that will not be the only title match of the night!

*Crowd chants WHAT!?*

AH: Thats right! Over the next few weeks I will evaluate the teams of BWA and pick the three who will compete in a TLC match for the new created BWA Intercontinental Tag Team Championship!

TM: WHAT!?!? New titles? Wow Team Terror sure is shaping up to be one hell of a PPV!

AH: Also I just got a call that I have been waiting all day for! Metal band Slipknot will be performing the Team Terror theme song Psychosocial, live!

TM: Wait, what the hell? That's Abel! What does he want?

AH: Something I can help you with?

Abel: Hahahaha, you... you made a mistake... A MISTAKE! WHEN YOU PICKED CNK TO FACE GODMONEY, IT WAS A MISTAKE!

AH: Whoa big guy, calm down!

Abel: NO! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!

Please ignore the talking, as I wanted this to be a simple beatdown

TM: Oh my... Abel just assaulted Mr. Hamilton. That man is crazy! One has to wonder if there will be any consequences for this attack.

Abel: YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR MISTAKES!!

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

TM: Ladies and Gents its time to officially start the night with our first match as Truth and Justice take on The New Assault Program!

TM: Here come Sean and CriZ Dimension, and remember each team needs to up their game if they wish to compete in the triple threat TLC at Team Terror!

The New Assault Program/KIngs of Wrestling VS Truth and Justice/Bravado Brothers (Ignore ending)

TM: The New Assault picks up the victory in a dominate show of power here tonight!

* Camers pans into the office of Alex Hamilton as he is being check by a doctor*

Doctor: Well, you have a slight concussion and there will be a slight bruise, but other than that you are going to be ok.

Alex Hamilton: Thanks Doc. Much obliged.

*Jason "The Puerto Rican Nightmare" Alexander walks in*

AH: You son of a bitch, you and Abel weren't happy with my decision to make CNK Number 1 on The Blacklist so you have that psycho attack me?

JA: I told you I could barely contain the rage Abel last week, so I figured why fight it? If he wanted to destroy you, then I would let him do it and by the looks of you he did a fine job.

It's only fair I warn that attacks like this one will continue and get worse everytime until you realize the error of your desicion in choosing the CNK over us, so unless you wanna be breathing through a tube or in a coma you will do whats right.

AH: I don't take threats lightly boy! You know something, you talk this big game when Abel is involved, but I wanna see how big you talk when you are by yourself! So tonight you will be in action against a mystery opponent! If Abel shows up, you will both be fired! I suggest you get your ass ready!

TM: I wonder who Alexander will face tonight? Well we got more action next!

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

TM: Welcome back! God's Grace looks to pick up a win tonight against a new team here in BWA

TM: Here comes God's Grace, they had a very good showing last week against GodMoney and almost won, I am looking forward to what they have to show tonight!

TM: La Mafia Mejicana is the new team and might I say they look quite impressive! I know this will be a good match

God's Grace/The Hardys vs La Mafia Mejicana/RatedRKO

TM: What the hell! Rather than take the loss La Mafia Mejicana got them disqualified and attacked God's Grace! Thats bullshit! Talk about sore losers!

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

TM: Well here comes "The Puerto Rican Nightmare" who doesn't look thrilled to be facing a mystery opponent, but he has no choice, and Abel cannot get involved or both men will be fired on the spot!

*Mr.Hamilton appers on the screen*

AH: Oh Jason, did I mention that you will be facing 2 opponents? I didn't? How rude of me. Well you are! Here they come!

TM: I belive this team is known as The Old School Outlaws, and their opponent is not happy about being in a handicap match!

Jason Alexander/Jericho vs DX/Old School Outlaws Big Show/Abel

TM:What chaos! Abel showed up and just destroyed The Old School Outlaws! Does this mean that Nightmare Madness is fired?

AH: You guys just don't listen! I told you I would fire you if Abel got involved and he did! However, I don't think this would be fair for The Outlaws to not have a chance at redemption, so I won't fire you, yet. Instead I will be making a match for Team Terror, Nightmare Madness will take on The Old School Outlaws! Next week you guys will face off and the winners will decide the match type for Team Terror!

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

TM: Welcome back to Damnation, my collegue, Richard Dolan is backstage with TheBeardOfZeus!

Richard Dolan: That's right Terry, I'm here with GodMoney's TBOZ, and toniight you face CNK's "Pint Size Rocker" Daymian Bloodstone, are you confident in your ability to beat him here tonight?

TBOZ: You know what Rich, I do and I'll let you know why. There is no doubt that Bloodstone is a great athlete, but he is yet to come up against competition such as this. I have a pretty decent solo record, to date only remembering a loss against a former world champion. I think that shows my skill, does it not?

RD:You seem pretty confident, how do you feel about the announcemnent of the BWA Intercontinental Tag Team Championship?

TBOZ: I see that more as great news. It increases the value of ours, as we are the first BWA Tag Team Champions, and it feels like a world title! It's a great feeling to have such an accolade in tag team wrestling, it just shows how good GodMoney is.

RD: Uhh, you are aware that they are world titles, right? What is your preporation for the cage match at Team Terror?

TBOZ: Are you calling me stupid Rich? I know it's a goddamn world title, I'm applauding it being incredibly prestigous for a tag team title. No Jack for you! I've been in plenty of cage matches before, my preperation? To walk in, kick them around a bit, and walk back out.

RD: Uhh, no, sorry.. Well um, good luck tonight, Terry back to you.

TM: We will continue with Damnation, next!

* A disturbing laugh is heard as the camera pans to a wall it reads "Freak Inc is coming to play"

TM: Ladies and Gentlemen we are moving right along here on Damnation, and here is CNK's Pint Size Rocker, Daymian Bloodstone, who will face off against one of his Team Terror opponents, TheBeardOfZeus

TM: TBOZ looks well prepared for his match tonight, I'm sure Rich is watching backsage as well as Bloodstone's partner, Billy McCoy, both of which will face off later tonight

TM: That match was spectacular! Bloodstone was moments away from winning but TBOZ, who is very aware of the ring, managed to make an excellent comeback, and even with Bloodstone nearly reversing the powerbomb TBOZ was still able to pick up the win!

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

TM: Welcome back folks tonig... *Unknown music plays* Who the hell are these guys?

Jayden Knight: Good evening Las Vegas, and good evening to those watching at home. My name is Jayden Knight, the man to my right is Saiosyn, and the man to my left is Aiden Cayne. We are here to deliver a message to all the smokers and drug addicts and alcoholics sitting at ringside, or up in the nose bleed section. Stop!

Aiden Cayne: Yes, stop. You must clean your life and rid yourself off all the poison that you put inside your body, for one day it will be the death of you!

Saiosyn: We are asking, pleading that you come off the path you are on and joing us, Straight Edge! This is the only time we will ask,if we must we will use force.

JK: I belive we have two men in the back that we can demonstrate, our force on.

*Two local wrestelrs walk out*

SN: We gave these men the option earlier today and they turned us down, so now we will use force, can we get a ref?

*Ref runs down*

TM: Guess this is an official match.

JK: My brothers Saiosyn and Aiden will have the pleasure of converting the non-belivers

*Jayden leaves the ring as the ref rings the bell*

TM: Wow... Straight Edge just destroyed them. One has to wonder if that was their plan all along

JK: That is how you convert those who do not do so willingly!

*All three drop to a knee and raise a fist*

All three: All hail The Straight Edge!

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

TM: Welcome back, and I'm still stuned by what Straight Edge did to those local wrestlers... I'll turn it over to Richard Dolan who's backstage with Billy McCoy

Richard Dolan: Ladies and Gentlemen I am here with CNK's Billy McCoy! McCoy tonight you take on Rich Cranium, what are your thoughts going into this match?

BM: Well Rich my thoughts are that Rich Cranium is a legend of this Forum but we've seen it time and time again i got no Problem going up against the Best and Proving that i am on the Fast Track to the Top and i am not gonna use Politics or weird mad Head games alls i am going to do is go out to that Ring and Prove Myself Rich Cranium is going to get my Best tonight

RD: and what are your thoughts on Bloodstone's loss to TBOZ? He did a fantastic job, but came up just short, does this disappoint you?

BM: NO not really i mean Bloodstones a young guy and you know hes going to make mistakes and we have to adknowledge those mistakes move on and become a Stronger Team

RD: How are you feeling about the cage match at Team Terror?

BM: Cage Match at Team Terror i am ready Daymian is Ready Godmoney they are a Great Team but they've never really had Much Compition apart from the FOG they've never Proved themselves and at Team Terror we will CNK Will Prove to the World that we are better than Godmoney and Better is Bigger!!

RD: Strong words coming Billy McCoy, good luck in your match, which is next!

BM: Cheers Bro

Ladies and Gentlemen its time for the main event!

Here comes one half of the BWA World Tag Team Champions, Rich Cranium. Lets see if he can follow in his partner's success from earlier tonight

Billy McCoy needs this victory to make CNK look strong for Team Terror. Lets see how this plays out

TM: McCoy wins this one! A liitle dirty tatics involved, but a win is a win! Ladies and Gents that will do it for this weeks Damnation! Goodnight eveybody!

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

F-i-l-l-e-r-s

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Filler #2

Does it really pay to be GodMoney?

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Final Filler

Big Thanks to Straight Edge Zero and Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe for helping me with the show each and every week. Also thanks for the continued support from all of you here in EWN, without you BWA wouldn't be possible!

Damnation is next!

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing