Threaded View

BWA Damnation August 2nd 2011

Terry Murdoch: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to BWA's premeire event, Damnation! Tonight we will see some of the best teams in the world compete for the most prestigeous tag team championship in the world, the BWA World Tag Team Championship! 6 teams will compete for the chance to be in the main event, a triple threat tag team match!

TM: And here is the owner of BWA, looks as though he has a lot to say tonight.

Alex Hamilton: Tonight is the night the world redefines tag team wrestling! Tonight is the debut of Blacklist Wrestling Alliance! we will see many teams compete, some you may be familar with, whie others are new to the scene and are desperate to prove themselves. Now there is one team here that has already proved that they are one of the greats, and that of course, is the team of GodMoney! Thats right they are here and ready to become multi-champions!

TM: GodMoney is here!? No way!

AH: To them I say good luck, and that goes for the other teams as well. I look forward to being impressed. Now, I want everyone in the back to listen carefully to what I am about to say, tonight, not only will we crown the first BWA World Tag Team Championship, but we will also crown the number one contenders for Team Terror, the first BWA Pay-Per-View that will happen in four weeks. With that being said I expect everyone to do their best because the way I decide who will be the number one contenders, will be by evaluating your performances tonight! Again I say good luck!

TM: Wow! New Champions crowned and the number one contenders will be revealed as well! This is a huge Damnation and the perfect way to start BWA!
    Profile Retired