Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    I really dont see what people got against him i feel he is a new guy who has a bright future with the right gimmick and support system..Nobody walks into WWE on level 10 not even the greats. Actually most of the greats where looked as Jobbers who would be release within their first months or year in WWE and now look at them. So when it comes to Otunga i see a bright Future if he is used right and not use like how WWE and other pro wrestling Companies usually books African Americans....people may disagree but to me its the truth African Americans in pro wrestling are 70% always booked poorly weather they very talented or not
    But he can't wrestle? And he needs to buy some other trunks. I'm sick of watching his match and all of a sudden one buttcheek is on TV...

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Otunga is awful! McGilucutty has a future as Curt Hennings son but they should release Otunga, Skip Sheffield, Mason Ryan and that fat one??? Husky HArris thats the one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    But he can't wrestle? And he needs to buy some other trunks. I'm sick of watching his match and all of a sudden one buttcheek is on TV...
    Ha ha not only that but he is terrible on the mic and shows zero passion or charisma.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    So it seems the Nexus is now a thing of the past,it faded when they got rid of Wade Barrett and frAnkly The Corre hardly did anything major on SmackDown.WWE found a way to ruin a great thing,CM Punk did not need to be the leader of Nexus IMO,but never the less,this group has just puffed out quietly into the night,very sad considering this time last year these guys were main eventing SummerSlam.
    I'm just glad it's over, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    the only reason they have Otunga imo is because he has a famous wife (Jennifer Hudson) and WWE can get free publicity whenever Otunga accompanies her.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    I really dont see what people got against him i feel he is a new guy who has a bright future with the right gimmick and support system..Nobody walks into WWE on level 10 not even the greats. Actually most of the greats where looked as Jobbers who would be release within their first months or year in WWE and now look at them. So when it comes to Otunga i see a bright Future if he is used right and not use like how WWE and other pro wrestling Companies usually books African Americans....people may disagree but to me its the truth African Americans in pro wrestling are 70% always booked poorly weather they very talented or not
    Someone is butt hurt. Otunga has no talent what so ever nor will he ever get any. The same for his Tag team partner, I don't care if his dad was the great Mr. Perfect.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

They need to have a reconciliation with Barrett. Have them bring back Barrett as their leader and apologize to him for what they did. They are nothing without him.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The Nexus died when the writers decided it would be good for Team WWE to go over them at last year's SummerSlam. Dead story is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by bastianboogerismydad View Post
    Otunga is awful! McGilucutty has a future as Curt Hennings son but they should release Otunga, Skip Sheffield, Mason Ryan and that fat one??? Husky HArris thats the one!!
    otunga: Yes should be released or be made a jobber

Skip Sheffeild: NO will not be released they kept him under contract for a year now while he has been injured most new people if they get a bad injury its bye-bye and I can remember a while back someone from WWE said that they are planning on making him a replacement for Cena when he goes

Mason Ryan: no he is extremely green but has great potential the only thing I'm worried about is that he is welsh and welsh people tend to have an extremely strong accent, and he was brough in to be replacement for Batista so he isnt going anywhere

Husky Harris: NO?? havent really seen much of him, but he seemed pretty agile for a man of his size

McGilucutty: (Mr Not-So-Perfect) has some potential but they need to play on the fact that he Curt's son to give him a bit of a boost like they did for Orton Rhodes Ted Dibiase jr and The Rock

Thank god, just wish Gabriel could of kept that theme instead of the champs having it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Logic has no place in pro wrestling.