Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    I think about four more matches will be announced.There just getting a late start coming up with feuds and matches

SS will be fine there will be 5 to 6 matches on the night

Blog Entries
    Im fairly confident we will see the IC and US title matches, plus Rey vs Miz since it didnt really happen on Raw. Surprised they did the JoMo vs Truth match already.

There gonna give the Diva's match 45 minutes, remember guys, stand up for the Divas!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reloval View Post
    There gonna give the Diva's match 45 minutes, remember guys, stand up for the Divas!!!!!
    Yessss!

This situation could be solved with 1 or 2 less PPV's so build-up can occur. It's not likely, but it can stop us fans from wondering what's with the lack of content on the card.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Yessss!

This situation could be solved with 1 or 2 less PPV's so build-up can occur. It's not likely, but it can stop us fans from wondering what's with the lack of content on the card.
    To many PPV's really is part of the issue. Ever since they put an end to the brand specific PPV's they had had issues keeping up with the build to them.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Im pretty sure that some of the following matches will be added

* Rey vs Miz

* Ziggler vs Riley

* Truth vs Morrison

* Cody Rhodes vs Ahmed John ... I mean Jackson

* Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barrett

Thats 5 matches for ya right there, 1 of them will probably be left out, Im thinking Morrison vs Truth will be left out
    Remember to check out my thread - How I would have booked it - WWE after Extreme Rules. You can find it in the EWN Be the booker section

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameover View Post
    I think Ziggler vs Riley, Cody vs Zeke, Barret vs Bryan and maybe Truth vs Morrison/ Miz vs Mysterio will be announced.
    I agree. This sounds pretty realistic to me seeing what has been happening these last few weeks.

Matches also tend to be announced on WWE.com as well. Didn't they announce Sheamus vs. Mark Henry on WWE.com after Smackdown went off the air?
    Pet owner mistake #652: Leaving your energy drink in a cup where the dog can drink from it then thinking after she finished the last little bit that it won't effect her. All of a sudden dog makes the Flash look like a wheel chair bound old man.

I would think they'll announce Barrett vs D. Bryan and Cody vs E. Jackson but I think they'll announce another match from Raw on Smackdown tonight. Maybe Del Rio vs Kofi or R-Truth vs JoMo