Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pupi28 View Post
    I hope this is a work and maybe bring him in to fued with ryder for the internet championship,
    I think he is legitimately fired so yeah..it's a long shot

Blog Entries
    I doubt theres a "plan" here. Seriously, I think that Master's time and opportunity has come and passed. The big push they were going to give him obviously didn't happen for a reason, so theres no point hoping for one now.

Blog Entries
    Welcome gravesismizfan
    No offense, but I couldn't read a thing you tried to get across. In future, please use punctuation

i think his firing was legit but wwe dont seem to mind him playing it up and besides he is a fan he is alloud to buy ticket where as melina was trying to get in because shes dating a current star who are wwe to turn away a paying customer if i was in masters situation i would do the same if this puts his value or his pay up on the indy scene because of this more power to him

masters is the only person i was sad to see get released but why would it be a work ... he got released with the other jobbers and it would take the attention off the punk vs cena story line...so it probably is legit

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Quote Originally Posted by wired aardvark View Post
    and people say the education system is failing....
    Lmao! My thoughts exactly!! You know how I think it should win? Dq. I know I know, but a title can't change hands on a dq leaving us with two champs for a bit longer. I like this.... It's different. I mean we're used to people feuding over the belt bit to have a feud with two guys actually being the champ(s), that's different. Plus they can have a no holds barred match down the line and it doesn't really matter who wins then because ADR will cash in. Boom! We have a brand new champ cena/ punk can start to cool off so punk/hhh can start and cena/rock can pick up more steam. Then with the main 2 stars of raw in feuds, del rio can feud with someone else to help push into the main event scene. My personal pick would be a face turn swagger. The kid has too much potential to not be utilized.

Last i heard, Vince was really high on masters again. And he's the only competitor punk praised in his speech... Plus masters got a lil bit if a pop too. Who knows. This could be a work and maybe it'll put masters over... Especially if sided with punk. And then again Maybe it's not a work but for once, with everything hes doing now, and what the wwe has been doing here lately, Chris masters is finally getting paid attention to and has us all wondering about his story line and career... Which sadly is long over due. The mans great in the ring, good on the mic and has a great look to him. I personally hope it's a work.

triple h will probably screw cm punk out of the title, that's the best way this storyline can expand. punk loses title, triple h turns heel, cm punk starts feud with triple h, reminiscent of the austin-mcmahon feud. cena in the meanwhile does what he always does, then turns heel before wrestlemania because no way in hell will he get cheered against a returning rock.

Welcome to the Forum.
    I really dont know what to think about this. I kind like Chris Tough

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude

Blog Entries
    While I wouldn't get my hopes up about it being a work, I would mark out if it was!!
    Masters is one of those big guys in the current WWE that could actually put on a decent match, and the man deserves a push.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!