Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Pre-SummerSlam 2011 Discussion Thread

Or has SummerSlam had almost no buildup this year. I didn't even realize it was 2 weeks away. The only thing going for it so far is CM Punk and John Cena but even it's not official at this point. For one of the biggest PPVs of the year it just feels like it hasn't been properly built up
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Yup, sucks too since I'm going for a third straight year.

Blog Entries
    Agreed man. WWE needs to start building matches.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    Well Beths and Kellys has started, I can inb4 Punk vs. Cena at SS and Christian Vs. Orton has a little build up but yeah barely anything

Banned
    R-Truth Vs Jomo...The divas match so thats 4 matches so far

Probably Rey Mysterio vs Miz and Riley vs Ziggler for the U.S championship also.

They've had comercials advertising it during Raw and Smackdown, i think Orton vs Christian is the only match set so far
    I came. I saw. Your mom made me a sandwich.
    Black people win
    Twitter- @FAIRBANKSest93 (new to twitter)
    Yeah I just did that

Well what do you expect. There's only 4 weeks between each pay-per-view. It isn't the easiest thing to develop an intriguing and somewhat rational dues in such a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Or has SummerSlam had almost no buildup this year. I didn't even realize it was 2 weeks away. The only thing going for it so far is CM Punk and John Cena but even it's not official at this point. For one of the biggest PPVs of the year it just feels like it hasn't been properly built up
    This has been the WWE's M.O. for the last years bro it shouldnt be that surprising.

The WWE has turned PPV's to shit by leaving everything till the last minute, SummerSlam included
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    They should get Living Colour to perform Cult of Personality live at SummerSlam!