Page 1 of 14 123 11 ... LastLast

Sin Cara!

Sin Cara returns to Smackdown next week! So much for the 30-day suspension..

Yeah, I don't really understand how he can come back when he was suspended for 30 days. I'm glad to see him back, though. He gets a lot of shit for botching, but it's not really his fault. No "WWE style" training, and no one used to the full fledge Lucha Libre style. The only other Luchador is Mysterio, but he's so watered down and injured that others can keep up. I like Sin Cara and expect big things from him.

"WOO WOO WOO, YOU KNOW IT!" - Zack Ryder

Prediction Contest
    Extreme Rules - 28th
    Over the Limit - N/A
    Capitol Punishment - T-69th
    Money in the Bank - T-47th
    Summerslam - T-61st
    Night of Champions - 27th
    Hell in a Cell - T-64

Blog Entries
    A coupe days short of 30, big deal
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

I hope he comes back better than ever!

Well theres one question can anyone ask is he just gonna ignore that Sheamus ''broke his neck\put him out of action'' now that Sheamus is a face what is he planning to do turn heel and help Mark Henry?

“You know, you can call her a slut…but she’s my slut.”-Edge

Maybe they realized it was a prescribed medication or something and he was telling the truth so they lifted the suspension..

WWE needs to sign more mexicans for Sin Cara to really show what he is worth. his style doesn't fit WWE and for him to stand out he shouldn't change the way he wrestles
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    WWE needs to sign more mexicans for Sin Cara to really show what he is worth. his style doesn't fit WWE and for him to stand out he shouldn't change the way he wrestles
    Sign more people?Don't you think the roster is packed as it is that'd take time away from other young guys like Barret,Gabriel,Bounre,Ziggler etc.

“You know, you can call her a slut…but she’s my slut.”-Edge

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockerGother View Post
    Sign more people?Don't you think the roster is packed as it is that'd take time away from other young guys like Barret,Gabriel,Bounre,Ziggler etc.
    Reading between the lines, i was basically saying Cara wont ever be any good in the WWE.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Hes overated and blew a huge oppurtunity by failing the wellness policy.If there going to bring him back then they should bury him and tone down the hype they gave him.It will be wrong If they don't punish him in any way and give him another big push.