Page 5 of 180 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 1796

Thread: WWE '12 Thread

  1. #41
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Was he afraid he would might forget it?
    Iunno. It was in Drunkicho's 2nd book.
    D.O.A.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    I agree. They also need to give guys there own moveset for crying out loud.
    Yeah, it drove me nuts when the entire roster would have interchangeable skill-sets. It made all of the characters basically bleed together, which sort of diminished the replay value on account of me losing interest in checking everyone out.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  3. #43
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, it drove me nuts when the entire roster would have interchangeable skill-sets. It made all of the characters basically bleed together, which sort of diminished the replay value on account of me losing interest in checking everyone out.
    This, to me, is mostly an issue of their ever shrinking movepool. The in-game movepool is abso-fucking-lutely tiny.
    D.O.A.

  4. #44
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,362
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, it drove me nuts when the entire roster would have interchangeable skill-sets. It made all of the characters basically bleed together, which sort of diminished the replay value on account of me losing interest in checking everyone out.
    You losing acct of checking people out in no way diminishes one talent!

  5. #45
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,362
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    This, to me, is mostly an issue of their ever shrinking movepool. The in-game movepool is abso-fucking-lutely tiny.
    If you are so uptight about the WWE's pool of talent then perhaps you need to look at yourself and ask if you could fit in.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Seeing as they probably finalized the roster back in March...
    yeah i know ^_^

  7. #47
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,362
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by the-rocks-stunner View Post
    yeah i know ^_^
    Can't answer for yourself daffy?

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Can't answer for yourself daffy?
    Duck?!?!?!?

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    This, to me, is mostly an issue of their ever shrinking movepool. The in-game movepool is abso-fucking-lutely tiny.
    No, it's just a lazy programming decision. There are always heaps of moves available in the create-a-character modes, and there's really no reason that they couldn't get better at distributing them.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  10. #50
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    No, it's just a lazy programming decision. There are always heaps of moves available in the create-a-character modes, and there's really no reason that they couldn't get better at distributing them.
    Touche. There is also the occasional problem like Orton who almost never goes to the top rope. What do you give him for top rope moves?
    D.O.A.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.