Page 126 of 180 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116124125126127128 136 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1796

Thread: WWE '12 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlinfan608 View Post
    anybody who says WWE 12 is the "best" wrestling game ever is seriously delusional.

The best wrestling game ever made is called " WWF No Mercy" and it came out for the N64, there hasn't been a wrestling game since then that is better. Now you can download texture packs with all the latest arenas and rosters for the game if you play it on a computer so it actually remains the best wrestling game until another one comes out and beats it. Game Informer, one of the most reliable gaming magazines, gave WWE 12 a 5.5/10 rating for a review.... which is very bad
    of course we are always going to have people like you who want diffrent thing's in games and that's fine but personally I feel wwe 12 is better and I don't see why no mercy was better I would put hctp infront of it anyway and also that magazine must have a writer like you who want's diffrent thing's in the game to the maybe 20 other review's I read that gave it nothing worse than 7 and that was one review I saw two that had 10/10 (I have never played a game that's 10/10 as that would have have nothing wrong with it which every game has) I would give it 8 but if those online servers got fixed it would be nine for me
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

WWE 12 is the best wrestling game today no mercy on N64 was a great game but so was wcw revenge and unfortunetly the N64 is obsolete now anyway I had one when I was younger but I don't know anyone now who still has one.

WWE 12 couldnt hold a candle to the N64 wrestling games, or even their spiritual successors Def Jam Vendetta and Def Jam Fight For NY.. But I'm not gonna hate on WWE 12.. I own the game, and I've enjoyed the majority of the game (even thought it still feels like an SVR game), so I won't say its the worst game ever, but its definitely nowhere near the best.. Also I have that same Game Informer (just came to my house today), and I even felt like they were a little harsh with the 5.5, I would say WWE 12 is easily a 7.5 or 8..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

This game.. Ugh.. I don't even know what to say..
    Let me just say that I have never, EVER experienced such irresponsibility from a game developer. THQ should be fuckin shut down for putting this game out. The list of bugs is massive, and I don't think there's a game out there with the same amount of bugs that this game carries. The CAW feature continues to be fucked with, and once again, they've downgraded this feature (which is probably the most important feature in the game) instead of improving it. The servers are still shit, and the only good thing from it, is Macho Man. They dropped the ball so bad, that a huge amount of the game followers have retuned their copies, and have already said they won't buy WWE 13 unless THQ develops a legends game with the same features. I don't know how long their contract is for, but I REALLY hope Vince realizes that he should look for another game developer, which were his intentions a year and a half ago. You can only repeat the same game so much, and the strong fan feedback definitely had a huge hit on the franchise reputation. There are petitions online to even sue THQ, and Cory Ledesma for false statements he made, attempting to hype the game by stating features that aren't even in the game. I most definitely will not continue to put up with their garbage, spending $60 on shit, unless they do this.

Upgrade CAW to its full potential

Allow users to customize EVERYTHING (fine withe if that requires online restrictions)

Allow users to upload any image they want (what? Is it gonna hurt your dlc sales??)

Release a beta so you can fix all your fuck ups before releasing the game.

Stop removing moves, and having fat interns at your office doing mocaps. You are making these superstars look half retarded during gameplay.

Nobody gives a fuck about the Divas. Put em all in the game, and don't waste the DLC feature on them. You'll realize this when you see your sales.

After reading the comments, my decision of buying WWE 12 just got harder!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlinfan608 View Post
    anybody who says WWE 12 is the "best" wrestling game ever is seriously delusional.

The best wrestling game ever made is called " WWF No Mercy" and it came out for the N64, there hasn't been a wrestling game since then that is better. Now you can download texture packs with all the latest arenas and rosters for the game if you play it on a computer so it actually remains the best wrestling game until another one comes out and beats it. Game Informer, one of the most reliable gaming magazines, gave WWE 12 a 5.5/10 rating for a review.... which is very bad
    Typical Nintendo Fanboy response. WWF No Mercy was excellent but in terms of gamemodes, roster and the duration of the game, WWE 12 is ALOT better. Yes it has its bugs but they do seem to be fixing them with every update.

I still believe Smackdown 2 to be the best of the series to date but this game is excellent and has recieved an average review of 9/10 by most critics

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Let me just say that I have never, EVER experienced such irresponsibility from a game developer. THQ should be fuckin shut down for putting this game out. The list of bugs is massive, and I don't think there's a game out there with the same amount of bugs that this game carries. The CAW feature continues to be fucked with, and once again, they've downgraded this feature (which is probably the most important feature in the game) instead of improving it. The servers are still shit, and the only good thing from it, is Macho Man. They dropped the ball so bad, that a huge amount of the game followers have retuned their copies, and have already said they won't buy WWE 13 unless THQ develops a legends game with the same features. I don't know how long their contract is for, but I REALLY hope Vince realizes that he should look for another game developer, which were his intentions a year and a half ago. You can only repeat the same game so much, and the strong fan feedback definitely had a huge hit on the franchise reputation. There are petitions online to even sue THQ, and Cory Ledesma for false statements he made, attempting to hype the game by stating features that aren't even in the game. I most definitely will not continue to put up with their garbage, spending $60 on shit, unless they do this.

Allow users to customize EVERYTHING (fine withe if that requires online restrictions)

Allow users to upload any image they want (what? Is it gonna hurt your dlc sales??)

Stop removing moves, and having fat interns at your office doing mocaps. You are making these superstars look half retarded during gameplay.

Nobody gives a fuck about the Divas. Put em all in the game, and don't waste the DLC feature on them. You'll realize this when you see your sales.
    Also...make sure you don't screw people over on their pre-sales from your website.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post

wow.............

If you like svr 2011 you will like wwe12 it's not the best game I ever played but it's pretty good especialy based on the other svr games the only one of them I can really rember(besides last years)is here comes the pain for some reason so it must of been good but it's definetly worth checking out.

Blog Entries
    WWE 12 is a great game. it has its flaws like RTWM and other bugs but besides that, I can't find anything else wrong with this game. To me, its WAY better then the other series of wrestling games.