Page 16 of 180 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE '12 Thread

Did anyone ever play smackdown when cage matches were 1 on 1 and all of a sudden a diva would be in the ring for no reason

Raw 2 was best for divas though Trish was always WWE champion for some uknown reason

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Looks great hope they can add his mankind persona on the game as well !But other then that I hope they can add movies for titatrons this year.

“You know, you can call her a slut…but she’s my slut.”-Edge

The game seems tempting, but I don't want to be disappointed. There is no massive engine improvement like Ledesma has been talking about. It feels the same. The button layout will make it feel like the old games, which is ALWAYS a good thing. Nostalgia gets brownie points for sure.

All i know is come november, Heath Slater is getting fucking destroyed!!

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    All i know is come november, Heath Slater is getting fucking destroyed!!
    LoL! Come November Zack Ryder is becoming undisputed, grand slam, IC, US and even diva (if it'll let me) champion. woo woo woo

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Would I be a mark if I said I am putting all the gold on CM Punk? Lol.
    if hes the best in the world he should go tna and win all of tnas gold get released and go to wwe with all of tnas gold

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    The game seems tempting, but I don't want to be disappointed. There is no massive engine improvement like Ledesma has been talking about. It feels the same. The button layout will make it feel like the old games, which is ALWAYS a good thing. Nostalgia gets brownie points for sure.
    graphics do not look good

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Can you imagine.. with Ryder on the cover. That would be epic.
    better than Cena
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

One thing is for certain. I'm not going to be such an achievement whore on this new game. I played SvR2011 solid for about 2 weeks, got the 1000 points then traded it in. I'm gonna make 12' last me a year definately!

Blog Entries
    My main hope for WWE 12' is the addition of more Create-a-wrestler moves, attires and building components. I feel like the abilty to make your created wrestler look new and exciting was pulled back this past year, they are close but need to push it over the edge. Also the removal of soooo many moves really irked me, it just becomes annoying when ur expecting certain moves in the games and they dont come close to previous SvR games.

JohNNy PhaNtom "The Perfectionist"
    Best Wrestler ive ever seen in person: ULTIMO DRAGON
    www.WRASSLE.net If your into E-feds. Check it out!!!