Page 1 of 180 123 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE '12 Thread

WWE '12 a new generation of WWE games

Jim Ross stated on his official website today that a "major announcement" will be made Tuesday concerning THQ's annual WWE video game series, SmackDown vs. Raw.

"Arguably the biggest news to date from WWE on the video game front," Ross wrote.

The announcement is that the title of the annual WWE video game, SmackDown vs. RAW, will cease to exist. The rumored new name of the game is WWE '12, a year that will change annually.

THQ made the decision to change the title of the game because they felt the SmackDown vs. Raw title no longer fit the product due to WWE rendering the "brand wars" inconsequential. This also explains WWE ceasing the pay-per-view event Bragging Rights. While the event drew poorly both years, it was kept to help promote the annual release of SmackDown vs. Raw. C&P

I've decided not to get excited... but you never know... i want a revamped grappling system and revamped game

Blog Entries
    I just want something new from the game already. The SvR series has been pretty lackluster to say the least so i'm hoping WWE 12 could turn it around with new features and modes. BTW, they could have thought of a better name instead of WWE 12. lol
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    I just want something new from the game already. The SvR series has been pretty lackluster to say the least so i'm hoping WWE 12 could turn it around with new features and modes. BTW, they could have thought of a better name instead of WWE 12. lol
    John Cena '12?

Yeah, WWE '12 sounds very lame.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

sound like there trying to make it more of a sport francishe i thought it was enetertainment

i can't post on a site that bans IPEEINTHESHOWER

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    WWE and THQ have officially announced the end of the SmackDown vs. RAW video game franchise. The franchise will be replaced by a new yearly title, starting with "WWE '12", which will be released this coming Fall. THQ has promised that the new release will be "Bigger. Badder. Better."

Below is a trailer that has been released by THQ for the upcoming release:
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Below is a trailer that has been released by THQ for the upcoming release:
    I'm suprised Randall (seemingly) is the coverboy; you'd think it would be Cena.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Here's some pic's

LOL Cena still with orange ^^^^

There's more pic's at: http://uk.media.ps3.ign.com/media/10...00/imgs_1.html

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    I'm suprised Randall (seemingly) is the coverboy; you'd think it would be Cena.
    Cena will probably be on the cover everywhere apart from america, like last year orton was on the cover instead of miz in uk and europe