Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless_Aggression View Post
    Reason enough not to do it tbh.
    I agree, also i couldnt really see him doing an angle gimmick anyway.
    I came. I saw. Your mom made me a sandwich.
    Black people win
    Twitter- @FAIRBANKSest93 (new to twitter)
    Yeah I just did that

Quote Originally Posted by Rilla View Post
    I was bored last night when I thought of this, and had no idea where to put it on these here forums. This is my first thread creation here. o.o

Justin, is known as a Dark Angel across some of the forums, due to his actions during the Nexus Debut.

'But the the emotionless look on his face before hitting the move, while perched on the turnbuckle, and afterward, on his knees staring at the fallen WWE Champion, was so striking and memorable, so unexpected from such a cheerful guy, that it earned him the nickname of "Dark Angel" on several forums.'

Basing it off that, and his last name, I'd give him something of an Angel Gimmick. And get him some talking lessons, or get a wrestler to work with him on it(Miz, Punk[Justin would have been good in this gimmick, working for Punk during the time he looked like Jesus], Cena, Jericho).

I'd name his finishers:

450: Dark Angel or Seraphim.

Teach him the

Shooting Star Press, or any other highly impressive move from the top: Call it Dark Angel or Seraphim. Before he uses it, he stands up on the turnbuckle and pushes his upper body out like he's being taken into the light, and then uses it.

Superkick, Irish Whip, into another Superkick: Call it City Of Angels. He, as described, SK's(around half power, enough to stun), them, grabs them quickly, and throws them to the ropes, when they are returning, full on Superkick. Transitioned into Dark Angel or Seraphim.

Assuming he is already religious, he could pray after victories, either in the middle of the ring, or on top of the turnbuckle.
    Wouldnt his moves require more heavenly sounding names like Wrath of God, Fall from Grace, Dark Halo, etc. the idea is not that bad it just needs some polishing.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

He also used the Koji Clutch in FCW, nice to see him use that more often
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

I think it's where he got the Justin Gabriel name in the first place..
    In FCW he was callded Justin Angel so if you think about it Justin GABRIEL is the next step.. I like the sound of your gimmick 'cause it could push him to the top where he should be..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KingOrton View Post
    Reminds me of the "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels. Still a good fit for Gabriel.
    That'd be one of the only problems with it, then again.. Angels aren't all that uncommon in most things you see them in. Writing, etc., etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFalcon View Post
    with a last name like Gabriel, this fits him perfectly, if only creative actually read these things.
    If only. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mtt08 xXx View Post
    good idea man. I'd love to see this happen, although I don't think it will. he'll probably end up basically "gimmickless" and contend for a mid card title
    Hopefully, he has a gimmick. i can see him being a top face mid-carder.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    you're obsessed with angels aren't you?
    Not really. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    The guy has a very heavy South African accent so some people might not get it. Same as well Jack Swagger is rarely used in a serious gimmick.

Good idea though and i love the Fallen Angel gimmick
    If he gets talking lessons, they could go the route of it being the voice of angels or something. Play into the belief people were first in Africa, meaning he is closer to God, than anyone. Plays on his heritage as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Reloval View Post
    He'll probably end up gimmickless and end up on Superstars where he teams with Trent Baretta in non title tag team title matches.
    I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinker View Post
    You know what, I'm going to go with you on this. I'm currently having a hard time liking Justin, but see some great potential. I would maybe change somethings slightly. I wouldn't have him use the name Dark Angel, just because it uses the term Angel. I'm sure some people wouldn't like that (I personally don't care). Maybe give him the tag "The Saint". I like having his 450 called Seraphim. I would call his SuperKick combo "The Fallen". Maybe have him look over the crowd and then look up before hitting the SuperKicks. Maybe if he did the Shooting Star Press he could put his arms out at his sides like you said "Being taken by the light" to give it that "holy" vibe.

I'm fine with him not talking a whole lot with this gimmick. He's just there to do what's good and right. I don't want a person who is preaching the entire time. Unless he's heel, then by all means, preach away. He would have worked great with the long haired SES Punk.
    Those ideas sound quite alright. I'd still get him some talking lessons, in case he plays it well and is moved up, wherein, he'll /need/ more lessons talking, or have a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    Wouldnt his moves require more heavenly sounding names like Wrath of God, Fall from Grace, Dark Halo, etc. the idea is not that bad it just needs some polishing.
    Maybe, perhaps if they made him the face/holy roller version of CM Punk's SES

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    He also used the Koji Clutch in FCW, nice to see him use that more often
    Hand Of God.

I like the idea behind the multiple superkicks, minus the whole looking up thing. I see the gestures being a little much. He already points to the sky before hitting the 450 to show respect to his dad which I is pretty cool. In FCW, his 450 was called the Fall From Grace, which goes along with him being a 'Dark Angel' (while still 'falling from the top rope, symbolzing the fall from heaven) but I wouldn't give the superkick series a name. The dark angel gimmick is more of a heel gimmick, which isn't a bad thing. I think he should use a few more impact moves like the STO or Blue Thunder Bomb that he used in FCW, along with the Hurricane DDT that he used while wrestling in South Africa. But I'm totally behind him doing an angel gimmick, I just hope its not too overacted/overplayed.

LOL. I should probably watch FCW, or learn more about it.

But, I haven't really noticed him Pointing up, at least not on the shows.

Yeah he did it a lot while on NXT.

..and one from FCW..

Have him dance like Lance Storm.