Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Blog Entries

STATE OF THE 'E: Let Me Entertain You (A Story Of E-Fedding)

AS USUAL, I'M POSTING THIS HERE FOR EARLY REVIEW! THIS IS IN THE PROCESS OF BECOMING A BLOG!

I'm going to do something different this week. I'm not going to talk about what CM Punk is doing or what Haitch has in store for Monday. I'm not going to talk about how CM Punk came back too soon. No, that's a story for another blog at another time. Today I'm going to talk about something different. Something new. Something that many may not want to admit to liking or maybe might have wanted to try but have been afraid.

There's a secret world out there. It's a world where you pick and choose storylines, make your own characters. You can even make your characters co-exist with real Superstars from THE 'E or TNA, ROH, whatever the case may be. This is the world of the e-fed.

E-fed's are simply fantasy shows that you and a lot of your friends put on week in and week out. You get to live your life through creating characters and exploring storylines that maybe the companies wouldn't dare tread. In a world where characters can get killed off or brought back at a whim. E-Fedding is quite the serious business. I myself have recently joined an e-fed, JBW, because I finally wanted to see what it was all about. I have love this brand of Sports Entertainment for an extremely long time and finally wanted to use my love in a different kind of way.

I know I'd never be able to get into a ring and do the things I see my all-time favorites doing but the simple fact is, through this... I can. People may see e-fedding as a joke or as something only nerds do but in reality it's just the same as a Fantasy Draft of any major sport. It's the same as wanting to see Michael Jordan VS. LeBron James in the newest NBA game. Same principals apply. You can create your own characters to interact with Superstars from THE 'E in all of their video games but you can't make the story how YOU want it.

The world of e-fedding or even a Fantasy Federation is a very magical place. In these worlds CM Punk and ___________ can go one on one in the most insane match you could ever think of. Hulk Hogan would finally face "Stone Cold" Steve Austin like so many have dreamed. I know this isn't like my standard blog but there's something about this that's completely entertaining to me. Creating an entrance theme, an entrance video, what they're wearing, how they act, what their moves are, etc, etc. It's fascinating honestly.

For anyone who has wanted to be a Professional Wrestler but couldn't cut it, or for those that may have not been big enough, "buff" enough or anything like that, this is for you. If you have the writing capabilities you would love doing somthing like this. Andtrust me, just because you do something like this doesn't make you a "nerd" per say. Just makes you passionate. I would like for people to go out there and look up some e-fed's. We have a few great ones on this site alone: JBW, EWNCW, AWF, BWA, and HWA... Not to mention there's people who do their OWN versions of WWE, TNA, ROH programming. They're "Fantasy Bookers".

Trust me, get into this world. It may be a tightly knit society but, it's always willing to accept new members. If you're tired of seeing what THE 'E produces every week, show off how you think you can do better. Show what you want the world to see. If you think you have what it takes, stop complaining about what you see and change it for yourself. This site and many others out there cater to things like this. I promise you, you'll have some fun.

As usual, leave some comments, questions, beratings, whatever you feel like. Like I said, I know this isn't my usual type of blog but I felt it was something that needed to be talked about. It's a refreshing concept that's been around a for a couple years and it's growing every day. And it's something fun and different. Think outside the box and let yourself be free every once in a while. See you all again real soon.

ZzZzZzZzZzZz
    According to WWE

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDaFoosleUp View Post
    ZzZzZzZzZzZz
    before you criticize again, i'll let you know that more than half of the users here are e-fedders so if i were you i'd quit while im ahead
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    before you criticize again, i'll let you know that more than half of the users here are e-fedders so if i were you i'd quit while im ahead
    This guy likes to give me shit on literally EVERY blog I make. All he does is leave retarded ass comments. Thanks though Kev. I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Hey, he's knocking it before he tries it. He has to try it before he can realize why alot of us on here enjoy it so much. But I do agree with you, that he shouldn't criticize what he doesn't know about.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    I loved efedding. It improved my writing skills so much that my father is pushing me into becoming an author. Oh and nice blog as always, Robbie. Keep it up.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I loved efedding. It improved my writing skills so much that my father is pushing me into becoming an author. Oh and nice blog as always, Robbie. Keep it up.
    Thanks. And, Robbie? LOL! You sound like one of my friends outside of this board haha. Thanks.

I haven't tried out an e fed but i've been thinking about it for a while. I might join one soon
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by masakaritko View Post
    I haven't tried out an e fed but i've been thinking about it for a while. I might join one soon
    It's definitely fun man. I'd say join JBW but, I'm biased lol. Any of the feds would be great. Read 'em and give one a try. No harm in that.

Great blog.( as usual) I have always been intrigued by the e-fed concept, but never knew how to find out more info about it. You're blog has definitely inspired me to check it out further.
    This is the life we chose, the life we lead, and there is only one guarantee... None of us will see heaven.