Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My Booking For Raw - August 1st -

CM Punk comes out to kick off the Show. He explains why he's back, which is because he did exactly what he said he was going to do, win the title and leave, proving that he's indeed BETTER THAN Cena, and most important, THE BEST IN THE WORLD! He's back because Triple H contacted him, he's a PRO WRESTLER and...the real WWE Champion! Which brings John Cena out, who tells CM Punk that he left, so the show HAD to go on and therefore, find a new Champion, which is John Cena, after last week.

Then Triple H comes out, and says the same thing he said last friday night on Smackdown. Both man have legitimate claims to the WWE Championship, but we need ONE! No better place to settle the whole thing than SummerSlam. Out comes Rey Mysterio, obviouly talking about his situation, and his right to a rematch, and he's interrupted by The Miz. He blaims John Cena for the whole thing, who should never had that shot at the title in the first place...you know, all that stuff.

Point is: Triple H makes CM Punk vs Cena at SummerSlam for the WWE Title...and The Miz vs Rey Mysterio for #1 Contender Spot. Then we have Alberto Del Rio, who basically warns everybody that he's SeƱior MITB and it's his DESTINY to be WWE Champion, and he will be Champion very Soon!

Triple H makes for tonight: John Cena & Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio & The Miz w/ CM Punk as Guest Referee!

1st Match: John Morrison & Evan Bourne vs R-Truth & Dolph Ziggler - (The Heels win)

2nd Match: Jack Swagger vs Alex Riley - Rematch from Superstars - (Jack Swagger wins)

Zack Ryder on Triple H's office with some ideas for the Show
    3rd Match: Divas Battle Royal - Won by Beth Phoenix!

Zack Ryder and Scott Stanford presents:
    The First Ever Live & Especial Z!TLIS
    Guests: Michael Cole and Jim Ross!

Backstage interview with Rey, talking about how he left his family down for not coming home with Gold last week, and pomises to do everything to win the belt...again
    4th Match: John Cena & Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio and The Miz...with CM Punk as Special Guest Referee
    John and Rey win, with Del Rio getting pinned...

After the Match John Cena AA CM Punk, and Rey delivers a 619 to John Cena.
    Alberto Del Rio is Out - The Show ends right here
    Last edited by ELNIOJR; 07-31-2011 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude

sounds good, but in another point when is the last time rey lost a tag team match haha ? it is shocking

Blog Entries
    15... Didn't I already make a prediction thread on this? Whatever.

every one copying my idea >.>

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the-rocks-stunner View Post
    every one copying my idea >.>
    2... Didn't you say you couldn't be bothered to keep up with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    15... Didn't I already make a prediction thread on this? Whatever.
    You sure did! I found it a very refreshing idea, so I just wanna make one myself. Just didnt know if it's allowed for OTHER people to do it aswell. My apologies...
    Last edited by ELNIOJR; 07-31-2011 at 08:01 AM.

I would like to see Beth Phoenix win the battle royal. Betting one of the Bellas wins and we are stuck seeing Kelly Kelly vs the Bellas over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by AOF666 View Post
    I would like to see Beth Phoenix win the battle royal. Betting one of the Bellas wins and we are stuck seeing Kelly Kelly vs the Bellas over and over again.
    Not sure. Considering the Divas envolved, this IS a Beth Phoenix's Battle Royal. So, I do think she's gonna win, and beat Kelly then for the Divas championship. Opponent for Beth, please?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    2... Didn't you say you couldn't be bothered to keep up with it?
    yep but still my idea

but i still like to see peoples predictions!