Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

umm. if Bravo shut down. then how come i can still watch TNA?

well as a lot of you may now TNA iMPACT! lost its UK station as Bravo shut down.. or did it? i am still able to watch TNA every week on Bravo. Bravo +1 & Bravo 2 work as well, did they really shut down or am i dreaming? lol
    Right to Un-censor!

I have no clue o.o

If it does shut down then you can find live TNA show streams online.

Blog Entries
    yeah they are closing bravo down because its took much like sky1. I suspect dixie will strike a tv deal with someone like the virgin channels because its highly unlikley that WWE will let them be shown on skysports. Failing that there are many good sites online that you can watch impact

they will close down..but tna will get picked up dude to the fact that they are killin it over there...better ratings than the wwe from what i hear

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I will hedge my bets on Extreme sports channel picking up the rights for TNA Impact as they currently have Xplosion and the Monthly PPVs so having all 3 shows on that channel would probably be a natural choice to have it all in one place. As Virgin sold it's channels to sky and will drop channels like Bravo as it.s content is similar to Sky's entertainment channels.

but for the momen it will still be on Bravo til it closes down, but as TNA has far bigger ratings than RAW and SD in the UK due to the WWE having it's content on premium sports channels so if Extreme sports gets the rights or another moderately popular channel on satellite and cable gets it you will be informed well before they move.

iF it does go to Extreme sports in the end then you will need the News sub on sky which is only £1 a month or Virgin media which you will need the L size TV package. Hope that helps.
    TLK has left his mark...

id have it on a freeview channel like dave or virgin 1 ratings will blast through the roof !!!!!!!!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Virgin 1 got rebranded as Channel one and sky owns that too. Dave is primarily all BBC repeats as well so would not show TNA.
    TLK has left his mark...

Quote Originally Posted by TLK View Post
    Virgin 1 got rebranded as Channel one and sky owns that too. Dave is primarily all BBC repeats as well so would not show TNA.
    ok then extreme sports or gay tv

Extreme Sports is getting it...

Plus, TLK - may I commend you on the best sig for this site
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Blog Entries
    oh i thought Bravo already had shut down.. lmao im stupid >.< but apparently Sky are moving Channel One (Virgin1) out of freeview & replacing it with Challenge as Channel One is too much like Sky 3.. hopefully TNA get a deal with Viva or Sky 3 some Freeview channel
    Right to Un-censor!