Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

well its official (Sheamus)

Sheamus is no longer an heel. He is now either a face or a tweener. I like that he is going to be the one to step up and take out the mad monster known as Mark Henry. Thoughts?
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Current EWNCW International Champion" Jameson...hmm...That one works!

I like Sheamus so as long as he is steadily improving and defining his character I'm happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    I think this means the rise of the word "FELLA!" This is going to be fun. And Sheamus is a good worker. Hopefully he'll move past Henry soon and work with Wade Barrett.
    D.O.A.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Makes me happy. As long as he's on air nd not being buried, I'm cool with whatever route they take.

Im thinking he's going to adopt a Finlay-like attitude, that he loves to fight, fella
    Don't worry Daniel, I also have a great admiration for AJ aswell!

I actually like this idea. He will inevitably return one day to a heel but it's nice to see what comes of this turn.

yeah when i watched it i really liked it to he does it well IMO and yeah atleast his not getting buried cause he is a great talent

Liked it for sure, and you can hear how over with the crowd he is already.

Screw the Haters, AJ ROCKS!!!

Blog Entries
    He better not become Hornswoggle's keeper like Finlay was. No offense to Finlay, but Sheamus is all about bringing the fight.

Sheamus is main event material so the transformation wont be hard.