Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    I definitely love the Haka
    Hi this is my first post I've been visiting the site for a long time.

Just wanted to ask if its actually called the Siva Tau. I always thought The Haka was a war dance that comes from New Zealand whereas the Siva Tau comes from the Samoans. I think Michael Cole wrongly called it the Haka on Raw but Jack Korpela correctly called it the Siva Tau on superstars. Not trying to have a pop at you or anything just wanted to see if it was correct?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    If you watch Smackdown, you will see the Uso's doing a traditional Samoan War dance upon their entrance. I think it is cool as it represents their heritage and looks really cool.

What are your thoughts?
    Yeah I don't mind one bit, I think its sets them apart from the rest of the roster and that is a good thing, a little definition in their character, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeBomb View Post

Just wanted to ask if its actually called the Siva Tau. I always thought The Haka was a war dance that comes from New Zealand whereas the Siva Tau comes from the Samoans. I think Michael Cole wrongly called it the Haka on Raw but Jack Korpela correctly called it the Siva Tau on superstars. Not trying to have a pop at you or anything just wanted to see if it was correct?
    Welcome to the EWN, happy posting, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    I'm jus sayin...
    What are you jus sayin? What??????????????

Blog Entries
    Yes, it really put them on the chart, give them the titles! Bring in some great teams! So we can have a great tag team division finally, which has been lacking a lot if you haven't noticed! I really think we have a worthy tag team champs here. More deserving then New Nexus.

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeBomb View Post

Theyre doing the haka, they are saying the same chants from the Haka.. And I dont take it as a pop at all..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING