Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Uso's Tribal War Dance

If you watch Smackdown, you will see the Uso's doing a traditional Samoan War dance upon their entrance. I think it is cool as it represents their heritage and looks really cool.

What are your thoughts?

They should use some pyrotechnics especially with that last jump. I like it, but the casual fans may not appreciate it as much.
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

i really hope they use the usos more, i think they have a great gimmick and could really work as a tag team, and later splitting them into solo careers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless_Aggression View Post
    They should use some pyrotechnics especially with that last jump. I like it, but the casual fans may not appreciate it as much.
    I appreciate your comments and get that pyro will entice the fans to want more but the purity would be lost imo.

I so think they should add pyro to the entrance to really get the crowd popping for them. I like the entrance. It is something different.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    I so think they should add pyro to the entrance to really get the crowd popping for them. I like the entrance. It is something different.
    But, would it lose it's purity or does it matter?

it would be better if there opponents were like, you kno, out in the ring watching it, as its supposed to instill fear within the enemy.
    Don't worry Daniel, I also have a great admiration for AJ aswell!

Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!! Pyro isn't needed. As Rich said, it would lose it's purity. Old fashion and pyro doesn't mix well.

I definitely love the Haka being used in their entrance.. It embraces our heritage and its a great intimidation technique before the matches.. Now it definitely does not need pyro, but if it did have pyro, it's gotta be flames and not fireworks.. Flames like Kane's but on the stage or the ramps, that would be traditional like the tiki torches and fire dances of Samoa.. But its not needed the Haka is cool enough alone.. Great thread brotha Rich..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

I have been enjoying the dance. It gets me freakin pumped.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.