Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Molly Holly is the reason we have Beth Phoenix

Credit: Diva-Dirt.com

In the latest episode of Colt Cabana’s Art of Wrestling podcast featuring Beth Phoenix, Beth detailed how she got into wrestling, revealing the role that former WWE Diva Molly Holly played in getting her to the WWE, saying, “[Molly] is probably one of the biggest reasons that I’m working with the WWE right now.”

Beth explained that, while with the indy promotion APW, she took part in a signing at that year’s WrestleMania Fan Axxess event in Toronto. There, she gave Molly a match tape (coincidentally, with soon-to-be fellow Diva Gail Kim), which Molly passed on to trainer Dr. Tom Prichard. Seven months later Beth, Gail and current TNA Knockout Traci Brooks got the call to attend a SmackDown taping and take part in tryout matches. Gail was the only one to get a contract at the time, but eventually Molly encouraged Beth to head to OVW and train. Just out of college, Beth couldn’t really afford to make the full OVW tuition payments, and found that when she went to make her first payment that someone had already made it for her. Beth eventually discovered that Molly covered almost half of her OVW tuition, which Molly said was her way of paying forward the opportunities that others had given her when she had started out. Since Molly wouldn’t accept repayment, Beth would eventually put together a photo album chronicling her journey to the WWE and sent it to her, letting Molly know that it was because of her that her dream came true.
    Right to Un-censor!

molly holly was one of my fav divas back in the time, and i think that if beth needed an example , holly is the right one, i hope beth phoenix gets more tv time or even a title shot, she deserves it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    Credit: Diva-Dirt.com

In the latest episode of Colt Cabana’s Art of Wrestling podcast featuring Beth Phoenix, Beth detailed how she got into wrestling, revealing the role that former WWE Diva Molly Holly played in getting her to the WWE, saying, “[Molly] is probably one of the biggest reasons that I’m working with the WWE right now.”

Beth explained that, while with the indy promotion APW, she took part in a signing at that year’s WrestleMania Fan Axxess event in Toronto. There, she gave Molly a match tape (coincidentally, with soon-to-be fellow Diva Gail Kim), which Molly passed on to trainer Dr. Tom Prichard. Seven months later Beth, Gail and current TNA Knockout Traci Brooks got the call to attend a SmackDown taping and take part in tryout matches. Gail was the only one to get a contract at the time, but eventually Molly encouraged Beth to head to OVW and train. Just out of college, Beth couldn’t really afford to make the full OVW tuition payments, and found that when she went to make her first payment that someone had already made it for her. Beth eventually discovered that Molly covered almost half of her OVW tuition, which Molly said was her way of paying forward the opportunities that others had given her when she had started out. Since Molly wouldn’t accept repayment, Beth would eventually put together a photo album chronicling her journey to the WWE and sent it to her, letting Molly know that it was because of her that her dream came true.
    I read this and went in the shower and.....

Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post

that really made me LOL

Molly Holly really has a huge heart, and she really knows talent when she sees it. I am happy that Beth Phoenix has accomplished everything that she did. Both of them must be very proud of each other right now.

Where is Molly Holly these days anyway?
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Blog Entries

Oh, well I went and did other things...
    Right to Un-censor!

That's awesome that Molly Holly did that. How many stars of today in either organization would do something like that?
    Pet owner mistake #652: Leaving your energy drink in a cup where the dog can drink from it then thinking after she finished the last little bit that it won't effect her. All of a sudden dog makes the Flash look like a wheel chair bound old man.

Tobias Funke Analrapist - One of the funniest characters of all time

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Blog Entries
    What a saint.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    What a saint.
    Molly Holly is a saint

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse