Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Referees

Blog Entries

WWE Referees

I don't know if this topic has ever been brought up or not, but I don't think the WWE referees get much attention. We forget that they travel on the road with the RAW and Smackdown crews as well, working live events and all the televised programming.

Who's your favorite referee? Mine's always been Charles Robinson.

Nunzio!!!!!

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

i think that ther are also a vital part of the wrestling world and never gets proper recognition.

Some of them are CRAP though when they are used as part of the match. Whenever a ref takes a BUMP it either looks great or looks shit.

One of th best refrees was the one who reffed the Brock Lesnar Big show Match where the ring 'Broke'. His reaction sold the entire thing

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Some of them are CRAP though when they are used as part of the match. Whenever a ref takes a BUMP it either looks great or looks shit.

One of th best refrees was the one who reffed the Brock Lesnar Big show Match where the ring 'Broke'. His reaction sold the entire thing

Mike Chioda (sp) was the ref in that match.
    CM Punk is not impressed with Chris Jericho.

Blog Entries
    Scott Armstrong is my current fave as he has great credentials.

i think that you should really be a fan or be paid really well to be a referee, i mean: they have no recognition from the audience and they have the same schedule as the wwe superstars

Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    i think that you should really be a fan or be paid really well to be a referee, i mean: they have no recognition from the audience and they have the same schedule as the wwe superstars
    Some are family members oof previous refrees or staff others are injured or retired wrestlers. Or those who didnt quite have enough talent to make it.
    But some such as Teddy Long become on screen characters dont forget he was a ref for years before he became a manager then GM

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Some are family members oof previous refrees or staff others are injured or retired wrestlers. Or those who didnt quite have enough talent to make it.
    But some such as Teddy Long become on screen characters dont forget he was a ref for years before he became a manager then GM
    yep, i remembered he was the referee when brock lesnar knocked out jeff hardy after 3 power bombs haha

I don't know any of the refs names. My favorite is the black guy because, well, he's black.