Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

5 matches for a PPV?

Like the title says....

The HIAC PPV will have 5 matches. I thought it would be more.

Thoughts? Complaints? Opinions? on the topic?

#REAL!

There'll probably be a tag match and an IC match as well....I've noticed WWE have taken to not advertising many of the matches lately, like for Fatal 4 Way when not even half of the PPV was revealed beforehand.

I like the surprise factor but what if its a good match?

#REAL!

There could of been more matches if only they wouldn't put this PPV to early!

Blog Entries
    well if there are only 5 matches then that means the matches will be longer or else there will be another unannounced match on the night. but i would prefer having 5 so that all the matches could be long
    Right to Un-censor!

1 hour promo for braggiNg rights lmao

Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    well if there are only 5 matches then that means the matches will be longer or else there will be another unannounced match on the night. but i would prefer having 5 so that all the matches could be long
    Its either a snorefest or epicness. I don't know what you classify this.

#REAL!

I didn't get HIAC for a few reasons...

First, as this post notes, I'm not paying almost $50 for only five matches. Especially when two of them I really didn't care much about. I know they added Edge/Swagger but we didn't know that in advance and I doubt it would have impacted my decision. If the price is going to continue to go up, WWE is going to have to offer more and advertise more to get me to buy.

I hate the fact that they made HIAC a "theme" PPV. I thought Hell In A Cell was supposed to be a last resort when two guys need something special to find resolution. The key word there is "special". Neither of these matches rated HIAC. If Kane and Taker continue their program they should have saved the HIAC concept for later to cap off the feud. Then it would have been special. If you make this concept a theme for a PPV and just throw any two guys in there it kills the mystique and lessens the impact.

And lastly, HIAC is supposed to be the most brutal match in WWE. So what is the point of HIAC in the PG-13 era? What is the point if nobody can cross the line and nobody can bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by vbirwin View Post
    I didn't get HIAC for a few reasons...

First, as this post notes, I'm not paying almost $50 for only five matches. Especially when two of them I really didn't care much about. I know they added Edge/Swagger but we didn't know that in advance and I doubt it would have impacted my decision. If the price is going to continue to go up, WWE is going to have to offer more and advertise more to get me to buy.

I hate the fact that they made HIAC a "theme" PPV. I thought Hell In A Cell was supposed to be a last resort when two guys need something special to find resolution. The key word there is "special". Neither of these matches rated HIAC. If Kane and Taker continue their program they should have saved the HIAC concept for later to cap off the feud. Then it would have been special. If you make this concept a theme for a PPV and just throw any two guys in there it kills the mystique and lessens the impact.

And lastly, HIAC is supposed to be the most brutal match in WWE. So what is the point of HIAC in the PG-13 era? What is the point if nobody can cross the line and nobody can bleed.

agree with everything you said.. This is why I found a stream on line, its crazy to think the WWE asked 50 bucks for that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Perfect View Post
    agree with everything you said.. This is why I found a stream on line, its crazy to think the WWE asked 50 bucks for that crap.
    Perfect statement my friend

Only 2 good matches was the triple threat submission match and the Barrett vs Cena match

#REAL!