Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rugby question

Rugby question

Ok, don't know a thing about rugby. Saw this on Reddit and just wanted to know, is this shit legal?

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Ok, don't know a thing about rugby. Saw this on Reddit and just wanted to know, is this shit legal?

thats not Rugby thats Aussie Rules Footie
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Don't you mean Aussie No Rules Football.................

Philip

Quote Originally Posted by PJaybe View Post
    Don't you mean Aussie No Rules Footie................

Philip
    Thats better

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Aussie Rules Football is the funniest fuckin' sport ever.

Well, apparently they've toned it down a bit now, but back in the day they used to kick the absolute bejesus out of each other during matches.
    Last edited by Necroyeti; 07-28-2011 at 08:05 AM.

so this Aussie Footie sport sounds like it is like UFC with a ball or something lol
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    so this Aussie Footie sport sounds like it is like UFC with a ball or something lol
    Watch Rugby League much more violent then Rugby Union and alot more broken bones

Wow that looked fun as hell!

Vid shows how brutal Rugby can be.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Wow that looked fun as hell!

Vid shows how brutal Rugby can be.
    Trust me it is.

I remember the first mens rugby game i played. It was alot of newbies who made the step up to mens rugby and if i remember correctly there was 6 concusions, a broken arm, several black eyes (from fights), someone had been studed so badly you could see their shin bone... its a rough game. But at the end you just go out and get really pissed so the pain goes away.

But the video shows rugby LEAGUE which is something else completly to Rugby (that most americans know it as) Union.

You can see why alot of brits look at American Football and think what pussys

Also interesting fact if you dont know Shirley 'Big Daddy' Crabtee's nephew playes rugby league

Last edited by Eve's Arse No.1; 07-28-2011 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Trust me it is.

I remember the first mens rugby game i played. It was alot of newbies who made the step up to mens rugby and if i remember correctly there was 6 concusions, a broken arm, several black eyes (from fights), someone had been studed so badly you could see their shin bone... its a rough game. But at the end you just go out and get really pissed so the pain goes away.

But the video shows rugby LEAGUE which is something else completly to Rugby (that most americans know it as) Union.

You can see why alot of brits look at American Football and think what pussys
    I know Rugby puts more hair on your chest than American Football. Rugby League=UFC lol xD

Tough players!

#REAL!