Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nathan jones, Sean o'hare, bob sapp, bobby lashley, shad gaspard, Mabel and akebono.... Big & useless but very likeable nonetheless.

I always thought Sid was a pretty good worker too. But the best worst? hmmm Andre...not great in the ring at all, but he made up for it with personality, and I really hated Steve Austin too, but I will say his promos and all made up for his wrestling- he was ok in the ring, but not great- but I will give him props.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Nathan jones, Sean o'hare, bob sapp, bobby lashley, shad gaspard, Mabel and akebono.... Big & useless but very likeable nonetheless.
    Sean O' Haire, really???? I suggest you watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udIdZOm1qv4
    "Well, well, well! It is I the quintessential studmuffin Joel 'Just like the Rubix Cube, the more you play with it, the harder it gets' Gertner"

Gertner to TNA!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crazyj11 View Post

Yes. Really & thanks for vid but it's nothing I haven't seen out of him before.

For all his flash moves ( that I liked alot, which is why I put him on my list) and a cool look (that I liked alot, which is why I put him on my list ) he couldn't wrestle to save his life ( or his career).
    Sean O'Hare makes rob van dam seem like a 1989 ric flair when it comes to actually wrestling or putting a match together.
    Regarding the YouTube highlight reel of his finest moves and moments (which is cool for what it is) the first comment someone made about him is "he sucked". Plus I reckon a highlight reel of his worst moments could probably fill a blue ray disc (anytime he wasn't doing his flash moves).
    Unfortunatly mr o'hare never quite got the hang of it, if he had maybe wwe would have eventually allowed him to use more of his bigger moves that he used in wcw's dying days (which for me was one of the few highlights left in wcw back then).
    It's a shame because at a couple of points in his time in wwe I thought they were going to go with him, I guess they realised his shortcomings when it came to psychology, charisma and mic skills. He must have realised it too, which is why he quit the biz and ended up in mma where by all accounts he pretty much sucked at that too.
    I hope that explains why I put him on a list of wrestlers that I liked but weren't/arent very good.
    To be fair I did put him with a pretty bad bunch, but I like them all for different reasons (plus it was just a list off of the top of my head)

Here's a few more off the top of my head.
    Mike awesome (RIP), Kevin Nash (but not diesel), public enemy (RIP), big daddy (RIP), giant haystacks (RIP), Virgil (check out his shoot interview) and more recently ELI COTTONWOOD ("moustache"), the great khali and chris masters..... Really!!!!!!

props for mentioning Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks. I've never been to England, but I consider myself a fan of both (and yes they were bad) and even used both in a fantasy league. (Martin Ruane was even my GM at one point!)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post

That was amazing! haha! I'd love to have seen it from the cameras view. Two of the best, right there.

I'd have to say my fave "bad" wrestler was probably Batista in "YouCantBeatMe" Heel Mode, somthing about his entrance which made him awesome.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles

Cena, Shad, Hornswoggle
    Use what you have. Get what you want.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyj11 View Post

Is it me or did Sean O Haire looked like a bit smaller version of Batista at 0:31 and 0:33?

Sean O'haire shouldn't even be on this list. In his hay day he made todays main eventers look like amatuers. Sean O'haire vs. Kurt Angle would have been a great match to see.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Sean O'haire shouldn't even be on this list. In his hay day he made todays main eventers look like amatuers. Sean O'haire vs. Kurt Angle would have been a great match to see.
    Sorry, but don't believe he ever actually had a hay day. If he wrestled kurt, then everyones favourite Olympic hero would have his work cut out if "they" were to have a great match.
    I've never really seen a good (let alone great) singles match with Sean in to tell you the truth. If you know of any please let me know and I'll hunt it down on you tube.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom