Quote Originally Posted by walkertexasranger View Post
    The Berzerker
    The Godwins
    Ludvig Borga
    Akeem
    The Warlord
    The Bushwackers
    Koko B Ware

Thank god someone finally mentioned The Warlord!!!!
    old Big Boss Man pre attitude era in WWF

Warlord! I marked for him to. Goldberg is another guy I loved at least at first. IWC fans are picky but to casual fans a gimmick like Goldberg or the Ultimiate warrior is always over.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Tugboat: when I was a kid. The oh decent move he had was his standing drop kick, and for a big man in an era where a body slam was a finishing move..... It was awesome,but he sucked really bad. I mean he can't even walk without falling lol

Would like to add Crush & Repoman to the list

Juvi, Super Calo - Two of my favorite Lucha wrestlers that had a botch reel that would take up three or four episodes of Botchamania. I always loved watching them go as fast as they could because there was a car wreck about to happen.

Lash La'Rou (spelling) - Don't know why, but he and "The Artist" always interested me in the CW division.

The Blue Meanie - Seriously, the guys work was horrid, but he made up for it with his comedy

Robocop - I mean seriously! He saved my all time hero growing up. lol

Koko B. Ware - Loved the bird and loved him with Owen, but the Birdman couldn't hack it without someone carrying him

Hacksaw Jim Duggan - HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YOU - ESSS - SAY!!!!

One Man Gang - Guy was just intimidating looking

The Nasty Boys - I think they were horrible in the ring, but they made looking shitty look real and vicious.

PN News and Maxx Payne - Don't know why, just always interested me, even though they were no good in the ring.

Brian Lee - Thought if he would have stuck with the Biker gimmick "Chainz" he could have been something special... But then UT wanted to be Big Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Juvi, Super Calo - Two of my favorite Lucha wrestlers that had a botch reel that would take up three or four episodes of Botchamania. I always loved watching them go as fast as they could because there was a car wreck about to happen.

Lash La'Rou (spelling) - Don't know why, but he and "The Artist" always interested me in the CW division.

The Blue Meanie - Seriously, the guys work was horrid, but he made up for it with his comedy

Robocop - I mean seriously! He saved my all time hero growing up. lol

Koko B. Ware - Loved the bird and loved him with Owen, but the Birdman couldn't hack it without someone carrying him

Hacksaw Jim Duggan - HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YOU - ESSS - SAY!!!!

One Man Gang - Guy was just intimidating looking

The Nasty Boys - I think they were horrible in the ring, but they made looking shitty look real and vicious.

PN News and Maxx Payne - Don't know why, just always interested me, even though they were no good in the ring.

Brian Lee - Thought if he would have stuck with the Biker gimmick "Chainz" he could have been something special... But then UT wanted to be Big Evil.
    Yes! Yes! and Yes! to these. Although I gotta disagree with you on Koko. To me he was way more entertaining as a solo competitor, and held his own. Lash LeRoux was the man!

I'll say it, I like Khali. I know he's got next to no in ring skill and no mic skill but for some reason I've always been a fan
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I'll say it, I like Khali. I know he's got next to no in ring skill and no mic skill but for some reason I've always been a fan
    Thank god I thought I was the only one, I especially liked him when he started to destroy all the Raw Superstars in his rivalry with Cena.

Scott Hall- Hey Yo never gets old, plus his classics with Shawn Michaels.

X-Pac-I was the one who wanted him to stay when everyone wanted him to go away.

Shark Boy- Who doesn't like Sharkboy

Jack Swagger- Even with his speech impediment.

Hulk Hogan- I still mark out when he hulks up.

Fresh Member
    Jim Powers
    Gillberg
    Justin Credible

Any gimmick Steve Lombardi was saddled with