1 3.85%
  • Wrestlemania 25

0 0%
  • Wrestlemania 26

1 3.85%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Favorite WM from 17 to 26

Choose your favorite WM.

My favorite WrestleMania is WM 20 where Chris Benoit won The WorldHeavyWeight Championship. My worst WM is when my favorite wrestler of all time got retired by The Undertaker which is Shawn Michaels. WM26. (A.K.A. Michael Shawn Hickenbottom)

X-7 is the best PPV of all-time bro

Blog Entries
    my favorite wrestlemaina is wm 20 where eddie gurrerro beat kurt angle, chris benoit won the world championship, goldberg beat brock lesner, and the undertaker defeated kane the worst wrestlemania is when stone cold beat the rock then turned heel teaming with vince

21 and 23 for me..

HBK v Kurt Angle at 21

Batista v Taker at 23

Did it for me.

for me the best was 17 i liked the whole ppv start to finish 18 was great to 19 was decent sad was austins last match, 20 could have been better overall but the right way to end the ppv with benoit winning the world heavyweight title and the hug with eddie, 21 alot better than 20 with 2 new main event guys beinging made in batista and cena and the match with angle vs hbk was awesome as was money in the bank only shit part was the big show sumo match :S, 22 and 23 decent enough 24 the 2nd best ppv of the last 10 years i think some might agree most will probs disagree with me haha. 25 was shit a major let down for the silver aniversary of wm 26 was alot better i think the taker hbk match from this year was better than last

WM 18 was the best ... there was the icon vs icon match which featured Hollywood Hogan vs The Rock , u should watch because in the entire match the crowd goes nuts. There was Scott Hall vs Steve Austin . The tag team elimination match was great and featured APA , Hardy Boyz , Dudley Boys with Stacy Keibler and Champions Chucky and Billy :P. The title match was for the undisputed championship , it was Chris jericho vs HHH.

Blog Entries
    man it's all about Wrestlemania XIX every match on that card was AWESOME! I mean honestly you had like what? 4 maybe 5 main event matches?!

Y2J vs HBK
    Triple H(c) vs Booker T
    World Title
    Hogan vs McMahon
    Street Fight
    Rock vs Austin
    Angle(c) vs Lesnar
    WWE title

FIVE MAIN EVENTS!! ONE NIGHT!!! Not to mention an awesome Matt Hardy vs Rey Mysterio match
    A decent women's match with Trish Jazz and Victoria
    A really good triple threat tag match between Los Guerrero's, WGTT, and Beniot and Rhyno
    And the handicap match between A-Train Big Show and Undertaker

WM 19 wins IMO
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Wrestlemania 17 hands down. best PPV ive ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304 View Post
    man it's all about Wrestlemania XIX every match on that card was AWESOME! I mean honestly you had like what? 4 maybe 5 main event matches?!

Y2J vs HBK
    Triple H(c) vs Booker T
    World Title
    Hogan vs McMahon
    Street Fight
    Rock vs Austin
    Angle(c) vs Lesnar
    WWE title

FIVE MAIN EVENTS!! ONE NIGHT!!! Not to mention an awesome Matt Hardy vs Rey Mysterio match
    A decent women's match with Trish Jazz and Victoria
    A really good triple threat tag match between Los Guerrero's, WGTT, and Beniot and Rhyno
    And the handicap match between A-Train Big Show and Undertaker

WM 19 wins IMO
    And don't forget about Limp Bizkit playing Undertaker to the ring, keep on rollin' baby!