Question Mick Foley TNA or WWE?

Well I called the title "Mick Foley TNA or WWE?" because Mick Foley is in TNA and than WWE talks about His new book which is "Countdown to Lockdown" and MICK FOLEY ACTULLY TALKED TO WWE.COM and TNA and WWE ARE RIVALS and Jeff Hardy was on WWE alumis but when he returned to TNA, WWE.com REMOVED HIM and same goes to Tommy Dreamer and how would WWE let us know that he made a book called *Countdown to Lockdown" and Lockdown is a TNA PPV which I am confused about and if ur reading this book let me know if its even about the TNA Lockdown PPV and if not than ok but think about it
    IM HAN AND IMMMMMMMM POISON!

Blog Entries
    Allegedly it was given the go ahead by Vince. Who knows what's going through his mind! Admittedly it's way out of character for WWE to adopt this approach. Maybe they've decided to stop pretending that there is no competition

Maybe it was just out of respect for mick for all he did for the WWE dureing the monday night wars or maybe to spark a new one competition between shows is good for all fans.

it's done to mend fences with Mick. After Foley took that bump from the top of the cell back in the day Vince told him he'd always have a spot in the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by RobHimself View Post
    Maybe it was just out of respect for mick for all he did for the WWE dureing the monday night wars or maybe to spark a new one competition between shows is good for all fans.
    Competition is very good. However, a book plug a war doesn't make.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Mick Foley is God! xD

He can be in both places at once!

#REAL!

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    as we all know, vince also has a reputation of losing his marbles
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

He'll eventually find his way back to wwe.

The reason why they plugged it in WWE is because deep down Vince truly respects Mick, and Vince just wanted to do him a favor.