View Poll Results: Who will Ezekiel Jackson feud against for the IC title?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mark Henry

16 69.57%
  • Sheamus

5 21.74%
  • Wade Barrett

1 4.35%
  • Heath Slater

1 4.35%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who will Ezekiel Jackson feud next for the IC title?

I like Mark Henry. He's been on fire since turning heel last April and he's the type of guy that Vince McMahon likes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel View Post
    I like Mark Henry. He's been on fire since turning heel last April and he's the type of guy that Vince McMahon likes.
    Not sure, dont think that match would be very good. I think Cody would be good, or if Sheamus is turning face maybe him.

The reason that I didn't include Cody on this list is because I see Cody getting buried just like Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne.

I went with Henry.I personally don't think Henry is good enough to get past mid card and think these 2 can have a decent feud.I would also kinda like Slater to feud with him because I think he has potential.Barrett and Sheamus both should be main eventers.

Went with Sexual Chocolate because I think Wade and Sheamus are busy feuding with each other and I can't stand Heath on the mic so I would never vote for him for anything other than person you would most like to see never hold a mic
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    There's no "I Don't Give A Damn" option. Bullocks!

I would choose Heath Slater because I want to see what is he capable of in a singles competition and move on without involving any match with Gabriel or Barrett,no more Corre or Nexus.

The unlikely choice would be Daniel Bryan,because I want Daniel add more champions to his resume in WWE.

Big zeke vs. Orton feud
    Ur comment makes me think

Not removing till alex riley is pushed
    Dean ambrose makes his debut
    Bray wyatt scares a kid on raw
    Aj lee wins divas title
    The miz turns face
    Mick foley goes in Hof
    Paige brings her sexiness to wwe

Money in the bank-tied 19th

I've been a miz fan since the real world

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel View Post
    The reason that I didn't include Cody on this list is because I see Cody getting buried just like Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne.
    I'd disagree with that. I see that they may do a big programme between Bryan and Rhodes, which could make them where they should be, uppermid/main event.

I went for Henry, would be the most logical.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Henry is bound to be the next inline for a whc title shot.
    Barret just doesnt work for me against zeke idk why.
    Heath slater is a one trick pony, and I still havent even seen his one trick!
    Sheamus would work for me because he is one of the few guys I see on smackdown who consistently entertains me with his inring/promo work. He actually sells the moves asthough he were a cruiserweight without looking weak. As of now zeke needs someone to carry him, and sheamus can do that.