Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: 3rd generation.

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    in what way is that obvious if you can choose The Rock, the Hitman and Eddie Guerrero?
    welllll one of the obvious ones

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    in what way is that obvious if you can choose The Rock, the Hitman and Eddie Guerrero?
    Well he is still a fully active member of WWE and he is the Number 2 guy in WWE.

    So out of the current roster yeah he is the most obvious

  3. #13
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldust22 View Post
    Well he is still a fully active member of WWE and he is the Number 2 guy in WWE.

    So out of the current roster yeah he is the most obvious
    Than it is still funny that it is his favorite superstar because he is boring as hell at the moment.
    ‚Äč

  4. #14
    Justin Gabriel (his father was never massive but he did work indies)

  5. #15
    Normal Member RagingBallsFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East LA/Montebello
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    I have a feeling most will say The Rock. :P
    I'll add Eddie and Bret since you also mentioned 2nd gen.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Than it is still funny that it is his favorite superstar because he is boring as hell at the moment.
    LOL Randy Orton has been boring for many years since after Rated RKO broke up. Prior to that he was amazing now ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Than it is still funny that it is his favorite superstar because he is boring as hell at the moment.
    yeah he is one of my favorite wrestlers ever since i saw him in evolution...and i agree his gotten stale and i like him better as a heel

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer23 View Post
    yeah he is one of my favorite wrestlers ever since i saw him in evolution...and i agree his gotten stale and i like him better as a heel

  9. #19
    ^^^^^^ then again that might get boring

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by the-rocks-stunner View Post
    Best thing about legacy was Dibase and Rhodes they had a decent rivarly with DX

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.