Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Book it: Two Down - Who's Next?!

Im obviously talking about the World Strongest Man, Mark Henry. Every since he was drafted from RAW to SmackDown, Henry turned Heel, and he is on Roll. Last Sunday at MITB he took Big Show out, and according to all the informations, Show will be out for 6 to 8 weeks. Then last night on SmackDown, Kane got the same treatment, the same 'chair in the foot' angle. Which means, he's (probably) gonna be out to sell Henry's attack, just like The Big Show.

That beeing said, and after taking 2 big guys out, who do you think is Next? They're pretty much building Mark Henry like a TANK, so how would you book him for the coming week or months?

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I would have put him into the WHC picture somehow, but it looks like we will see Orton vs Christian again, at Summerslam. So I'm actually not sure what you could do with him. Maybe he could squash a few low-carders like Tyson Kidd and Trent Baretta until after Summerslam, where Big Show returns or he can challenge for the WHC.

Another choice would be to do Orton vs Christian vs Henry, but that wouldnt really make sense storyline-wise. But I think they have finished the Kane / Big Show thing too fast, because when he has taken out the two biggest guys in WWE, he cant really look more impressive

Mark Henry vs Ezekiel Jackson maybe?

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    khali
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ratedy2jayz View Post
    Mark Henry vs Ezekiel Jackson maybe?
    Actually, I did have that in mind. However I'd prefer Cody Rhodes 4 Intercontinental Champion...

Booking is much more than "who is going to face who", especially in an instance such as Mark Henry. Personally I'd have him come out and confront the entire roster. "I have defeated two of the largest men in this company; come at me." Cue Big Ziek, also a very large man. Have the two come nose to nose, have them battle. Ziek would put up a fight against Henry and have the announcers put Ziek over by calling him the first person to put a stop to Henry's dominance in weeks. The next week the two have a match and Henry does something crazy to Ziek. Throw him through the barricade, whip him towards the ropes and have them break, any type of big spot that is something new.

Kane comes back and wants a piece of Henry, but Ziek attacks Kane and Henry to get revenge on Henry. Have Ziek claim in a promo that he will do anything to get his hands on Henry. Have Kane, Ziek and Big Show try and attack Henry at the same time but end up fighting. Big Show vs Kane vs Henry vs Ziek at Summerslam. (Kane destorys them all and begins a reign of terror on the Divas. Set Kelly Kelly on fire or something.)
    Last edited by Dax; 07-23-2011 at 08:02 AM.

It's all about the moneeeeyyyyy!

big ezekiel would be good and for the title...and then going up to main event status and going for the WHC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ELNIOJR View Post
    Actually, I did have that in mind. However I'd prefer Cody Rhodes 4 Intercontinental Champion...
    Henry doesn't have to win the Title to be in a feud with Jackson
    Basically, for example, Henry walking backstage in the locker rooms, Jackson is in his way, Henry tells him to back away, Jackson refuses to get bullied
    Rhodes Vs. Jackson for IC title, Henry interferes, Rhodes wins
    And there ya go you got a feud between Henry & Jackson without involving the IC title
    WWE & TNA Underused Talent Episode #2 :http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ode-2#comments

Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @Siracul that has to be one of the best posts ever and the line at the end is pure gold, I'm jus sayin...
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    I say old chap thats top notch
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man View Post
    If CM Punk made a post on this it would have went something like this haha!
    All in one post Proud !

Quote Originally Posted by Siracul View Post
    Henry doesn't have to win the Title to be in a feud with Jackson
    Basically, for example, Henry walking backstage in the locker rooms, Jackson is in his way, Henry tells him to back away, Jackson refuses to get bullied
    Rhodes Vs. Jackson for IC title, Henry interferes, Rhodes wins
    And there ya go you got a feud between Henry & Jackson without involving the IC title
    Oh, I understand what you're saying, but if the 2 was to feud with Zeke still IC Champion, no way they would ignore the tittle. But I like that idea. Let's wait to see how it will play out. My only concern is that Henry might go after Daniel Bryan. I dont want anything to touch Daniel as long he's MITB....
    Last edited by ELNIOJR; 07-23-2011 at 09:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    I'm really liking how they're building Henry up like this. This is the Mark Henry I've been wanting to see for a long time, not smiling 'Koolaid man' with his red jumpsuits on Raw. Henry's obviously been putting in extra hours work in the gym recently too, as he's looking more stacked and bulked up with muscle than he has been in a long time.
    I seriously wouldn't mind seeing him winning the WHC this year, but it's unlikely IMO. I think they're gearing up a Jackson vs Henry feud. Whether the IC title is involved or not, I really don't mind.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!