Thread: Jinder Mahal

Blog Entries

Jinder Mahal

(Mods can merge this with the other Jinder Mahal thread if necessary)

Now some may have noticed that Jinder Mahal has been absent from our tv as of late after debuting, and starting a winning streak.
    Well, here's a report from the main newsboard by our Ryan Clark explaining why. AND I QUOTE:

-- WWE officials are not all that impressed with SmackDown! star Jinder Mahal at the moment. He's received lackluster reviews at WWE live events and is said to be much more "green" than originally thought. Some within WWE feel he was called up from developmental way too soon. Mahal has been working alongside Daniel Bryan on house shows as Bryan is seen as someone who can carry his opponent when necessary. It should be noted though that Vince McMahon is a big fan of Mahal.
    This comes as a shock to me. I can't believe that people backstage think this guy is 'green'!! If you've seen his work on the indies as Tiger Raj Sing, you'll now that he's very good in the ring. I've also been impressed by his promo ability (again check out his indy work and FCW). If they think he's green, then what the hell is The Great Khali?!?!

I think the guy has the potential to be a top heel in WWE given the chance. I'm hoping they haven't already pulled the plug on him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Vince likes him so i think they don't pull the plug on him
    ​

i hope they dont pull the plug on him either...i also think he could be a great heel in wwe

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    This comes as a shock to me. I can't believe that people backstage think this guy is 'green'!! If you've seen his work on the indies as Tiger Raj Sing, you'll now that he's very good in the ring. I've also been impressed by his promo ability (again check out his indy work and FCW). If they think he's green, then what the hell is The Great Khali?!?!

I think the guy has the potential to be a top heel in WWE given the chance. I'm hoping they haven't already pulled the plug on him.
    You can't look at his past stuff when the only thing that matters once you debut is what you do in the WWE ring in a period of roughly 3-4 months.

As good as he was in the indy's or as good as he was in FCW if you don't live up to the high expectations the company has for you, you often times than none will be considered green wether you are or not.

I imagine they brought him up to see if he could alongside Khali attract more middle eastern viewers, one would assume this hasn't been successful.

Also his ring work is decent but its not memorable and thats sad really given that I truly agree with you that his past work was really good.

Its the bar set by WWE standards where if you cant get a crowd behind you or get enough heat in a certain amount of time, can't cut a decent promo, sell merchandise, etc. within a few months of your WWE debut you won't go very far in the WWE nowadays.

Luckily he's liked by Vince so he may have a chance to bounce back and show he can truly live up to the company's expectations, so we'll see what happens.

Blog Entries
    I definitely think that for what this new story is it's not having enough meaning. You have Khali, the biggest dude in WWE, followed by Mahal who has one nasty look and is a big guy himself, and you don't hear about them. They should be tearing through the roster. Big Show and Mark Henry should be forced to form an alliance just to deal with Khali and Mahal running rampant.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

I think Jinder mahal is awsome and has good power as you can see by his nelson lock slam, and his suplex.
    He beat vladimir Koslov and Vladimir has beaten the undertaker so that shows something already, as well as his big bodygaurd the great khali.
    He has an unbeaten run in the wwe and I think smackdown need to give him bigger matches.