Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by masakaritko View Post
    Mania is almost 9 months away, so you expect them to drag this storyline out for that long? I'm sorry but I don't see that happening.
    I can see CM Punk having time off for a few months so YEAH i can see this storyline being put on hold. Look at Austin vs McMahon how long did that go on for?

Quote Originally Posted by the wrestling shade View Post
    OMG PUNK vs UNDERTAKER would be Epic!!!

No it wouldnt

Quote Originally Posted by Goldust22 View Post
    No it wouldnt
    Punk vs Goldust?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DM Tea View Post
    I have a thought. This is a terrible idea, Royce. Not only that, but it's the thing I hate so much on these boards: FAN-FUCKING-FICTION. This is not a real wrestling discussion. This is like two 8-year old kids sitting in the park saying "WOULDN'T IT BE COOL IF THIS HAPPENED!!" and everything they say is stupid.
    First point: fanfiction sucks.
    Second point: Punk is the best wrestler in the world and the Undertaker is old as fuck.
    Third point: Punk is the hottest thing going right now and to book him for a loss at Mania would be retarded.
    Fourth point: His storyline is so hot right now, man. It would be ridiculously stupid for Punk to wrestle at Mania in a match that has nothing to do with that hot storyline. Really dude? He went on a tirade and broke kayfabe and refused to resign and interrupted at Comic-Con and presumably is about to do a bunch of other nasty shit to HHH in the coming months, all so that he can wrestle TAKER? I'm pretty sure Punk has already had a WHC feud with Taker. Right now what you're saying is that because Punk has been doing incredible cutting edge shit lately, they should have him do something at Mania that's already been done. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
    Why u mad?

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I'm gonna go with an attempted cash in by ADR which is forced by vince... As he is coming down to the ring Punk jumps the barricade and runs through the crowd with his newly won title and is protected by colt and and his other chicago buddies... as the PPV goes off air Punk is at the top of the stairs waving goodbye with the WWE title in hand....

Quote Originally Posted by the-rocks-stunner View Post
    Punk vs Goldust?
    Dont get me wrong it would of been good about if Undertaker was 4 years younger.

But do you think Undertaker who is going to be suffering from ring rust and still suffering from injuries is going to give us a 5 star match. I doubt it dont get me wrong Undertaker is THE MOST CONSISTANT performer wrestling has ever had BUT it would be a waste of CM Punks current level of ability to have him go against The Undertaker.

Id have CM Punk vs Triple H. To Unify the WWE titles if Punk loses he has to quit sports entertainment and if Triple H loses he has to retire from being an active performer.

Give someone like SKip Sheffied if hes back or The Miz or Dolph Ziggler. CM Punk is argueblly already huge and would be a wasted oppurtunity if he ended Undertakers streak. Just like when HBK 'retired' Ric Flair.

Dont get me wrong it would of been good about if Undertaker was 4 years younger.

But do you think Undertaker who is going to be suffering from ring rust and still suffering from injuries is going to give us a 5 star match. I doubt it dont get me wrong Undertaker is THE MOST CONSISTANT performer wrestling has ever had BUT it would be a waste of CM Punks current level of ability to have him go against The Undertaker.

Id have CM Punk vs Triple H. To Unify the WWE titles if Punk loses he has to quit sports entertainment and if Triple H loses he has to retire from being an active performer.

Give someone like SKip Sheffied if hes back or The Miz or Dolph Ziggler. CM Punk is argueblly already huge and would be a wasted oppurtunity if he ended Undertakers streak. Just like when HBK 'retired' Ric Flair.
    you're talking shit, I'm sure Undertaker can put on a great match at wm 28.
    And WWE isn't that stupid to let somebody who isn't a big star let retire Undertaker.
    And why the hell do we need Skip Sheffield?

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    you're talking shit, I'm sure Undertaker can put on a great match at wm 28.
    And WWE isn't that stupid to let somebody who isn't a big star let retire Undertaker.
    And why the hell do we need Skip Sheffield?
    What im saying is they can make someone a big star by having them retire the Undertaker they missed that oppurtunity with Ric Flair.

Skip Sheffield was just thrown in there as he has potential and im a fan.

Are you really 100% sure Undertaker will be on top of his game for Wrestlemania. He was an active member of WWE during his last few matches and this time i doubt he will be used before Wrestlemania. Sure his match more then likely will be good but if Undertakers condition with his knees is as bad as we are lead to believe it more then likely wont be one of his best.

What im saying is they can make someone a big star by having them retire the Undertaker they missed that oppurtunity with Ric Flair.

Skip Sheffield was just thrown in there as he has potential and im a fan.

Are you really 100% sure Undertaker will be on top of his game for Wrestlemania. He was an active member of WWE during his last few matches and this time i doubt he will be used before Wrestlemania. Sure his match more then likely will be good but if Undertakers condition with his knees is as bad as we are lead to believe it more then likely wont be one of his best.
    If you were a WWE Legend like Flair and Undertaker, you sure would put people over, but not your last freaking match?! Undertaker should retire by somebody of his choice.

I think Undertaker can still be on top of his game one match per year.

Oh and I liked Sheffield but before he was injured he didn't do much than beating people up with the Nexus and do some stupid challenges on NXT. He sure got charisma, but he needs to stand in line. I hope they push Riley, Masters and Barreta before Sheffield

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    If you were a WWE Legend like Flair and Undertaker, you sure would put people over, but not your last freaking match?! Undertaker should retire by somebody of his choice.
    I think Undertaker can still be on top of his game one match per year.
    Your missing the point. When Shawn Michaels 'retired' Ric Flair he only went for two more years. Shawn Michaels is arguably the biggest wrestler of all time he didnt need that accomplishment to enhance his career. Now lets say if John Morrison or Mr Kennedy 'retired' Ric Flair way back when that automaticaly makes an Upper Mid Carder a main eventer and they can use that as part of a gimmick. In five years time you coud of have an active wrestler using the ' I retired Ric Flair' speech which would make them go over with fans.

Now if CM Punk beats The Undertakers streak is that really a good idea? Way before this whole storyline started CM Punk was talking about quitting WWE. Now ask yourself is CM Punk definatley going to be with WWE 5 years from now. There is now way to say for certian. Now if someone who is young and signed to a longterm deal with WWE and is a Uppermidcarder like Dolp, Morrison, Miz etc... were to beat the Undertakers streak that would push them so far with the crowd that you have a instant Main Eventer.

Your missing the point. When Shawn Michaels 'retired' Ric Flair he only went for two more years. Shawn Michaels is arguably the biggest wrestler of all time he didnt need that accomplishment to enhance his career. Now lets say if John Morrison or Mr Kennedy 'retired' Ric Flair way back when that automaticaly makes an Upper Mid Carder a main eventer and they can use that as part of a gimmick. In five years time you coud of have an active wrestler using the ' I retired Ric Flair' speech which would make them go over with fans.
    I think you are missing my point
    Undertaker has been in the wwe for a long time.
    Don't you think he deserves to choose his own opponent in his last match.
    Of course you could pick a potential star like Ziggler or Morrison. But more ways lead to Rome.
    I think they let Undertaker choose who's gonna break the streak.
    I don't think he let Punk break the streak or he has a strong connection with him.
    I think it's gonna be HHH