Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    So here it is... the best possible outcome for punk at wrestlemania...

Punk returns within the next month or 2 saying he has agreed to terms with HHH for a new contact. HHH is happy that the original WWE title is back and Punk has apparently gotten what he wanted in his contact. For the next couple months Punk starts getting on HHH nerves. AS time goes by it seems that punk is hiding something that only him and HHH know and it is eating up HHH....

Punk has an epic promo around road to wrestlemania time...

Says how he only came back because he got the one thing that mattered most to him... the main event at wrestlemania... yes everyone thinks that rock vs cena is the main event... but there is one match that could overthrow it as the best match on the card.... "the best in the world" CM PUNK vs. "The Phenom" the Undertaker....

"I said I would beat John Cena and leave with the WWE title and i did"

"Now im saying i am going to beat the undertaker at wrestlemania and end the streak"

Whether they let him win or not, it would give punk his main event and be an epic opponent for taker to finish off with....

Thoughts???
    yeah i really like it and i wouldint care if it went either way...proble with undertaker winning

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I think you are missing my point
    Undertaker has been in the wwe for a long time.
    Don't you think he deserves to choose his own opponent in his last match.
    I think it's gonna be HHH
    Would be pointless.

yes he should give them a list of who he wants to face then creative should make the choice.

I just see it as a wasted chance to have someone who is going to be 40 retire a legend when someone in there late twenties or early 30's could do it.

And really HHH? for the 3rd time???

Plus hes chairman can see the storyline going down that way

Quote Originally Posted by Goldust22 View Post
    Would be pointless.

yes he should give them a list of who he wants to face then creative should make the choice.

I just see it as a wasted chance to have someone who is going to be 40 retire a legend when someone in there late twenties or early 30's could do it.

And really HHH? for the 3rd time???

Plus hes chairman can see the storyline going down that way
    I think we just disagree on this point

I think Undertaker deserves to choose his opponent in his last match just like Flair
    ​

I think we just disagree on this point

I think Undertaker deserves to choose his opponent in his last match just like Flair
    Yep fair play you made some good points but my mind is set about pushing new talent rather then pushing guys nearing the end of there careers

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    here's the deal
    no other man in the roster can be worthy enough to unify the championships or defeat taker other than cm punk
    dont come with crappy alberto del shit rio or the awfull one musnt see champ the miz, those two guys are jokes compared to what punk can accomplish...

Quote Originally Posted by Goldust22 View Post
    Yep fair play you made some good points but my mind is set about pushing new talent rather then pushing guys nearing the end of there careers
    If he faces guys like Y2J, HHH or HBK you can barely call it a push
    ​

If he faces guys like Y2J, HHH or HBK you can barely call it a push
    Good point badly worded by me. But you see what im getting at