2 9.52%
  • Tiger Mask

0 0%
  • Jushin Liger

2 9.52%
  • Mil Mascaras

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm sure that most people would put Mil Mascaras as their #2 guy, but for some reason nobody has voted for him in the poll because everyone has a different #1 but he just doesn't seem to be the guy for anyone.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    wrong, el santo is an icon, he is indeed one hell of a wrestler, but the very best mexican and masked wrestler was canek, he was as big as hulk hogan and is one of the only five people in the world that could scoop slam andre the giant, he wrestler all around the world and is an excellent wrestler
    Canek was a great wrestler, but just because he was big and could slam andre the giant wouldn't make him the best masked wrestler. Especially not by comparing him to Hulk Hogan, who may have been most popular during the 80's and early 90's, but as far as in ring work he was definately not on par with guys like stone cold, the rock, even John Cena has better in ring work than hogan, as much as it hurts me to say it. El Canek was a much better wrestler than Hulkster, I'll give him that much, but being bigger and stronger does not necessarily make you better.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

Quote Originally Posted by masakaritko View Post
    Canek was a great wrestler, but just because he was big and could slam andre the giant wouldn't make him the best masked wrestler. Especially not by comparing him to Hulk Hogan, who may have been most popular during the 80's and early 90's, but as far as in ring work he was definately not on par with guys like stone cold, the rock, even John Cena has better in ring work than hogan, as much as it hurts me to say it. El Canek was a much better wrestler than Hulkster, I'll give him that much, but being bigger and stronger does not necessarily make you better.
    i just compared canek to hogan on size and strenght, not in wrestling capacity, i think canek was very good for his size, he wrestled in japan, usa ,mexico ,france, and he did was a very technical wrester, i believe he was better than el santo, and he had many epic matches

Blog Entries
    No Machines or Killer Bees???

Hummm.... as in skills over all Ultimo Dragon!!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

one more note to add. I like mankind as much as everyone else. He was one of the greatest ENTERTAINERS of all time. Great promos, great one liners, and when it came to a HARDCORE environment he could put on some of the most phenomenal matches (ie Hell in a Cell w/ Undertaker) but to call him a great WRESTLER is a long stretch. I'm sorry but when it came to a straight one on one match, he was boring and sluggish until he brought out Mr. Socko. He only thrived when there were no rules and he could be completely brutal, and it was mostly by allowing ridiculous amounts of damage to be done to himself. As I said, as a performer he could put on a great match, but it had to be in his preferred environment.

Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    i just compared canek to hogan on size and strenght, not in wrestling capacity, i think canek was very good for his size, he wrestled in japan, usa ,mexico ,france, and he did was a very technical wrester, i believe he was better than el santo, and he had many epic matches
    I'd have to say he was better than El Santo too, but this list was only a top 10 list, I'm sure both would or at least should have made the cut if it were a top 20.

All of you fail to mention that most of these people on the list wrestled very little in WWE except for Kane, Foley and Mysterio. In WWE, you would have to say Kane or Mysterio have accomplished much more than all of the others. I say Kane #1 and Rey 2.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    All of you fail to mention that most of these people on the list wrestled very little in WWE except for Kane, Foley and Mysterio. In WWE, you would have to say Kane or Mysterio have accomplished much more than all of the others. I say Kane #1 and Rey 2.
    Mysterio I would agree with as far as accomplishments are concerned, but this is an "all time" list which includes wrestlers from all around the world and some that have never wrestled in wwe and yet are still more "accomplished" than Kane. I like Kane, he's a WWE mainstay, but his matches are utterly boring and he hasn't accomplished anything really outside of WWE. He wouldn't have even lasted so long if it weren't for him being introduced as undertaker's "brother". All these other guys truly paved their OWN way in professional wrestling, whether in WWE or not. As far as Mysterio is concerned, sure he's the most successful masked wrestler of all time but that does not make him the best. You have to look at this from a wider angle. WWE may be the largest company in the world, and it gets the most exposure here in the US, but in many other parts of the world, WWE isn't #1 or even #2. You go to Japan, people are familiar with wwe, but NJPW, AJPW, NOAH, WAR, and MICHINOKU PRO are still more popular there than WWE. In Mexico, AAA and CMLL are more popular than WWE. They just get the most money. Even here in the states, there are a lot of people who like TNA better than WWE. I love WWE and always will, but I do not by a longshot consider it the center of the wrestling universe. That's why just being in WWE for a long time does not make you more successful than someone who's never been in WWE, or was only in WWE for a short while. Take Ultimo Dragon for example. His wwe run was short, but before that he set a record that still stands today. He held the J-crown, a unification of 8 other light heavyweight titles, the nwa middleweight title, and the wcw cruiserweight title all at the same time. He was the reigning and defending champion of 10 championships.

What no Jaun Cena WTF this list is jank he should be #1