Thread: Daniel Bryan...

Daniel Bryan...

... made tap the hell out of Heath Slater!

Wondering how our new video friend will react to this one... XD

For those wondering who is the guy that I am talking about, he is a new video poster that affirms that Cena is a better wrestler then Bryan when it comes to submission...

Also his favourite superstars is, coincidentally Heath Slater, that tapped to Bryan.

I find this hilaorius...

Can we call it... divine justice? XD

I can't wrap my mind around on how a person thinks Cena is better on submissions than Daniel Bryan. The comparison would be null and void if Cena was compared to Bryan Danielson lol

#REAL!

lol that guy defines the word 'douchebag'

Night of Champions - 13th
    Vengeance - 9th
    Survivor Series - 2nd
    TLC - 44th

WWE 2011 Overall - 59th

Royal Rumble 2012 - Tied 36th

So now there is a thread about how a posters previous threads were down right asanine?
    Irelandspatriot is getting more exposure than sin cara's steroid use. Excellent, fucking excellent.

I gotta say .. just to reassure everyone that not all of Ireland thinks Cena is better than Daniel Bryan
    And I don't think anybody else thinks Heath Slater is decent...

From... A Knowledgeable Irish Person
    LOL

sounds like there are some pro bryan people here so i'll ask, what the hell do you people see in the guy?! I think he absolutely sucks! I respect his in-ring ability but that's where it ends. Wwe wants superstars, d bryan is not, he's awful on the mic and looks like cole could beat him up (a stretch but you get it) the guy looks like a turd. The only thing his character has is a niche already carved out by chris benoit, not good.

Quote Originally Posted by tdp View Post
    sounds like there are some pro bryan people here so i'll ask, what the hell do you people see in the guy?! I think he absolutely sucks! I respect his in-ring ability but that's where it ends. Wwe wants superstars, d bryan is not, he's awful on the mic and looks like cole could beat him up (a stretch but you get it) the guy looks like a turd. The only thing his character has is a niche already carved out by chris benoit, not good.
    If you go back and watch some of his stuff as Bryan Danielson you will see he cuts a pretty decent promo. Definintly not a CM Punk or John Cena on the mic but can hold his own, especially as a heel. I really like the ROH vs. CZW promo he cut.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I can't wrap my mind around on how a person thinks Cena is better on submissions than Daniel Bryan. The comparison would be null and void if Cena was compared to Bryan Danielson lol
    Ever thought he was just trying to get some attention? Thats likely the case.

Loved how he made Heath Slater tap out. I have always loved that submission hold.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.