Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

the sin cara bandwagon

Not sure this has been brought up. I haven't seen all his matches, maybe 5/6. However, I haven't seen any botches

Is he really as bad as the marks say? If so any links?

He botches alot, but that's because most of the WWE guys aren't familiar with him and can't keep up with him and you have to take in the fact that he hasn't been in FCW, so he is doing what he has been taught and is not customed to the WWE style.

Btw, those marks are wrong, the guy can wrestle, he was the most populair guy in Mexico. Just watch some of his old stuff.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

The marks are really fucking annoying... sure he botches but only because his moves are move high-paced than anyone else's on the roster

When you're used to wrestling guys whose arsenal of moves are built around their ability to do a shoulder block, a move from Sin Cara is like giving an Ipad to a neanderthal

he is good, not as good as he was before, but he is still good, he have always had a n actitude problem though

He botches his entrances once in awhile, but there isn't anyone else with an entrance anywhere near like his. He has botched a few moves like said before but again most of those were from the top rope where he slipped or someone else slipped, and the one's on the mat were small errors imo and nothing major. He is a high flying guy and his moves tend to have a high degree of difficulty which is something most guys can't work with so in turn he sometimes looks bad, but imo he;s doing pretty damn well with what he's been given.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    He botches alot, but that's because most of the WWE guys aren't familiar with him and can't keep up with him and you have to take in the fact that he hasn't been in FCW, so he is doing what he has been taught and is not customed to the WWE style.

Btw, those marks are wrong, the guy can wrestle, he was the most populair guy in Mexico. Just watch some of his old stuff.
    I couldn't have said it better. I am no Sin Cara mark, but what Auto said is how I feel.
    CM Punk is not impressed with Chris Jericho.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2J___Y2J View Post
    The marks are really fucking annoying...
    Hear hear. I love to see something different, and Sin Cara has a beautiful and different style. He botches because he tries something, and isn't worked in yet.

The bitching is plain unnecessary. Sin Cara doesn't have to make an short-term impact, he has time to adapt and ten to fifteen years to go. He'll be good.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

What everyone else said.
    BTW, Chavo, your sig. is freakin' awesome.
    Cuz I said so!

Quote Originally Posted by captainmoonlight View Post
    Not sure this has been brought up. I haven't seen all his matches, maybe 5/6. However, I haven't seen any botches

Is he really as bad as the marks say? If so any links?
    Go to youtube and watch the last 6 or 7 botchamanias they are there plus its a great show.

The reason why you dont see him botch is because Smackdown isnt live and since its pre taped its easy just to edit out botches. Ever wonder why the camera goes to the crowd.

He slightly botched at MITB when he jumped off the top turnbuckle onto i think Sheamus if you watch he jumps and tries to get his balance before jumping off. Thats the most recent i remember